Will I win appeal against ex employer?

chappygirl

**RESOLVED** Will I win appeal against ex employer?

Hello,

Here is my guess for "will I win the appeal?" :)

Me: Sun
Ex employer: Saturn
Law: Jupiter
Judge: Mars
End of the matter: Venus

mutual reception between me and the law: Jupiter is in my 1st house and Sun is in the sign ruled by Jupiter: +
mutual reception between me and the decision as Sun is in the sign of Venus' exaltation: +
EndofMatter/Venus in Aries, sign of Sun's exaltation: +
Sun is triplicity ruler of Aries: +
while Aries is the sign of saturn's fall: +
Moon sextile Venus: +

Sun will enter the strongest cadent house, the 9th house of law where it will be very strong: exalted + the triplicity ruler
Moon will enter its domicile, Cancer, + which is Jupiter's exaltation + and Saturn's detriment +.
Venus: the next sign will be in domicile + where moon is exalted + .

So Yes i will win?

hope somebody can help! :)

Attachments

• win appeal.jpg
    win appeal.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Dirius

I think you will, according to the chart at least:

You = Sun / Moon
Employer = Saturn

10th house = Judge. (Mars)
4th house = Veredict. (Venus)

Both the Judge and the outcome (veredict) have reception towards the Sun (both in the exaltation of the Sun, Aries).

The judge (Mars) is in its regency. A lot of essential dignity indicates an honest fair judge. This is always a good indication.

Also, Aries is the sign of fall for Saturn, so the judge doesn't really like him.

Moon is in applying sextile to Venus (the veredict).

So my guess is yes, you will win the appeal.

The Sun, who also rules your 2nd house (your lawyer), is placed in the 8th house (your employer's lawyer), so it might seem he is looking for both parties to reach a settlement.

chappygirl

thanks a lot! I was confused about Venus/Saturn but then it relates to the current situation instead.. Ok, good. :)

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

ScorpioCancerian

In this chart the Sun (L1) is you while the ex employer is Saturn (L7). As we can see in this chart Saturn collects the light of Venus(L4) and Mars (L10). Venus here is the verdict and Mars the judge.

As we can see here by the receptions, although your ex-employer seems to get the verdict through this CoL, it would be very very very harmful to him. Mars (the judge) and Venus (the verdict) is harming your ex-employer because they both are in Saturn's fall. On the other hand, the above planets are in Sun's exaltation, so the outcome here is going to be in your favour.

Now, have a glass of wine and cheer up :tongue:

chappygirl

@ScorpioCancerian
@Dirius

Ooooh if we were leaving in the same area, I would gladly offer you a drink in september to celebrate that! :)
I just hope all my requests will be judged on my favor, i need that money!

:)

chappygirl

UPDATE 1/2: Will I win appeal against ex employer?

Hi All,

I just wanted to update on the hearing. I still dont have the decision yet, will be in 7 weeks. However, I didnt expect it would happened that way.

First, there were more cases to be heard that day than average and it was the last day of work of one of the 2 judges before retirement.

Unfortunately for me, I was the 12th and last case to be heard. And each one of the previous 11 cases took toooo much time. So when my turn came, we were 2hours late on schedule.. judges were soooo annoyed and expedited my case, cutting me after 1 mn and asking me to directly jump to my conclusions when I didnt even started to mention one of the so many requests I had....

The judge said "we will read all the documents" when I know its impossible to read almost a 1000s pages, just for my defense files... so I really feel it was a terrible day and wonder how I can win now :(

I did a horary, opponent is Cazimi :sad: ...

Last edited:

chappygirl

Re: Will I win appeal against ex employer? ***** RESOLVED

WON!!

just to clarify about my fears following the terrible hearing day, I had done a horary about "will today's hearing allow me to win?". opponent was cazimi in their first.

actually, same planet also ruled my 4th, end of the matter so meaning yes, it would be on my favor.

thanks to all!!!