Will decision be fav. From appeal ssi

serafin5

OK So I had a hearing in Oct for SSI Disability and it was not favorable so my attorney sent my medical file and taping of hearing to an Appeals Council and should render decision in approx. 9 months(!). What will outcome be?
March 4, 2012 1:12am Hesperia, Ca

One more time astrologers, for old time sake? Just kidding. But I could use the help as I am still learing this art/science and would really appreciate it so much.

Love yall!
Serafin5

serafin5

Please, anybody? Dr. Farr? I promise this is the last one as I have pursued this matter to the end of the line, guys.

Thanks in advance astrologers; I know you wont let me down. Love yall!

Serafin5

dr. farr

9 months away? Actually, although I sometimes do horaries extending out to a year or so, I am reluctant to do so; if you don't mind, would you ask again in say 3 months or so?

serafin5

9 months away? Actually, although I sometimes do horaries extending out to a year or so, I am reluctant to do so; if you don't mind, would you ask again in say 3 months or so?

Dr. Farr:

What I meant to say is that it could be anywhere from now up to 9 months (but now it's 6months more or less). Please, please look at this for me as so much depends on your answer.

Always grateful to you Dr. Farr!
Serafin5

Aquarius358

OK So I had a hearing in Oct for SSI Disability and it was not favorable so my attorney sent my medical file and taping of hearing to an Appeals Council and should render decision in approx. 9 months(!). What will outcome be?
March 4, 2012 1:12am Hesperia, Ca
Serafin5

Hi Serafin: This chart is much better than the last ones! Will the review/appeal succeed? Yes.

1 ruler is Jupiter in the 5th in Taurus. 2 ruler (your money) is Saturn, Rx in the 11th. Court/arbiter is 10 ruler, Venus in the 5th. 11 ruler (govt $) is Mars, in the 9th (Rx and not dignified).

We need Venus or Mars applying to Jupiter or Saturn, with good reception. Which we do have here.

+ Venus is applying to conjunct Jupiter in 9deg - after changing Signs. Something will change, but Venus will definitely come to Jupiter. She doesn’t go Rx before this happens and the aspect is within moiety for these two planets.

+ What’s more, there is mutual reception between them : Jupiter receives Venus by Term and Venus receives Jupiter by Sign - meaning the Judge/arbiter is very sympathetic to you. Reception by sign is the best kind to have - even better than Exaltation sometimes - to 'perfect the matter.'

+ Happily, Mars applies to Jupiter too - by trine in almost 5deg. This is a good aspect BUT there’s only one sided reception by you of their money - Jupiter rec Mars by Term. I would take this to mean that you might not 100% like what they’re prepared to bestow on you. This could mean something like you get only part pension, or there’s a time delay till it kicks in, or there’s no retrospective payments. Something along those lines.

+ Moon is conjunct the Arabic Part of Honour and she disposits this Part - good. And Moon closely squares Fortuna (again emphasising this less-than-perfect $ result).

Sure, Moon is in the 8th which governs ‘other people’s money’ and also your loss but this shows what you were worried about at the time of the question. Moon is very strong in her own Sign which offsets some of her negative location, and she is dignified - good, applying square to Fortuna. She’s as strong as Venus, incidentally (both plus 16). That puts you and the arbiter on equal footing in terms of strength this time, too.

+ North Node is in the sign that is on the Asc. A positive, indicating ‘increase’ for you.

+ Mars rules the 4th of outcome and Mars’ antiscion is also in the 4th House. Mars = govt $ so this is another positive, the behind-the-scenes $ being in your 4th of end result/outcome.

+ There’s mutual reception between the Sun (general signifier of govts) and Jupiter (you).
Sun is important because it aspects the Asc by square (having separated from Jupiter). This ‘reflecting of light’ might mean there is a touch of uncertainty between the govt (Sun) and you, but it also brings a ‘bit of luck by bringing about the matter anyway’ (or so says Prof Ben Dykes in his translation of works by Abu Ma’shar & Al Qabisi). Overall, he says, ‘reflection offers a second-best alternative but with no guarantees.’ I thought those comments were quite apt because your signifier Jupiter is in the 5th of good luck anyway.
So ... here we’ve got the Sun reflecting its light to the Asc - into your life. Which is positive even though the aspect is a square indicating difficulties and challenges in the matter coming to perfection. There’s been plenty of challenges for you in this process, I’m sure you’ll agree.

What all this means is that we’ve got the aspects with reception to bring the matter about with certainty (Mars to Jupiter & Venus to Jupiter) PLUS the second best alternative to bring the matter about - as well. It’s as if all the angles are covered.

I feel that this review will be in your favour but the outcome, while positive, may be modified in some way. It’s a much more positive chart than any of the others! ____

serafin5

Hi Serafin: This chart is much better than the last ones! Will the review/appeal succeed? Yes.

1 ruler is Jupiter in the 5th in Taurus. 2 ruler (your money) is Saturn, Rx in the 11th. Court/arbiter is 10 ruler, Venus in the 5th. 11 ruler (govt $) is Mars, in the 9th (Rx and not dignified).

We need Venus or Mars applying to Jupiter or Saturn, with good reception. Which we do have here.

+ Venus is applying to conjunct Jupiter in 9deg - after changing Signs. Something will change, but Venus will definitely come to Jupiter. She doesn’t go Rx before this happens and the aspect is within moiety for these two planets.

+ What’s more, there is mutual reception between them : Jupiter receives Venus by Term and Venus receives Jupiter by Sign - meaning the Judge/arbiter is very sympathetic to you. Reception by sign is the best kind to have - even better than Exaltation sometimes - to 'perfect the matter.'

+ Happily, Mars applies to Jupiter too - by trine in almost 5deg. This is a good aspect BUT there’s only one sided reception by you of their money - Jupiter rec Mars by Term. I would take this to mean that you might not 100% like what they’re prepared to bestow on you. This could mean something like you get only part pension, or there’s a time delay till it kicks in, or there’s no retrospective payments. Something along those lines.

+ Moon is conjunct the Arabic Part of Honour and she disposits this Part - good. And Moon closely squares Fortuna (again emphasising this less-than-perfect $ result).

Sure, Moon is in the 8th which governs ‘other people’s money’ and also your loss but this shows what you were worried about at the time of the question. Moon is very strong in her own Sign which offsets some of her negative location, and she is dignified - good, applying square to Fortuna. She’s as strong as Venus, incidentally (both plus 16). That puts you and the arbiter on equal footing in terms of strength this time, too.

+ North Node is in the sign that is on the Asc. A positive, indicating ‘increase’ for you.

+ Mars rules the 4th of outcome and Mars’ antiscion is also in the 4th House. Mars = govt $ so this is another positive, the behind-the-scenes $ being in your 4th of end result/outcome.

+ There’s mutual reception between the Sun (general signifier of govts) and Jupiter (you).
Sun is important because it aspects the Asc by square (having separated from Jupiter). This ‘reflecting of light’ might mean there is a touch of uncertainty between the govt (Sun) and you, but it also brings a ‘bit of luck by bringing about the matter anyway’ (or so says Prof Ben Dykes in his translation of works by Abu Ma’shar & Al Qabisi). Overall, he says, ‘reflection offers a second-best alternative but with no guarantees.’ I thought those comments were quite apt because your signifier Jupiter is in the 5th of good luck anyway.
So ... here we’ve got the Sun reflecting its light to the Asc - into your life. Which is positive even though the aspect is a square indicating difficulties and challenges in the matter coming to perfection. There’s been plenty of challenges for you in this process, I’m sure you’ll agree.

What all this means is that we’ve got the aspects with reception to bring the matter about with certainty (Mars to Jupiter & Venus to Jupiter) PLUS the second best alternative to bring the matter about - as well. It’s as if all the angles are covered.

I feel that this review will be in your favour but the outcome, while positive, may be modified in some way. It’s a much more positive chart than any of the others! ____

Thank you Maggie for your in-depth answering of my question. I hope this thing happens sooner rather than later but I have seen ssi decisions where they go ahead and reward the person their ssi but ***** them on their back pay. In my case, 3 years is a lot of money to pay back so they'll give me pittance but I will be grateful nontheless.

God Bless Maggie!!!
Serafin5