In your opinion, what aspects say you have sex appeal?

poyi

Premium Member
I use whole signs and 5th house is Taurus ruled by Venus and his Venus is in domicile of Libra...popularity galore!! 11th house Scorpio is ruled by Mars in Gemini and the final depositor is Mercury (in domicile of Virgo). Sean Connery as James Bond wasn't always just a sexy piece, he was known to be smart.

I think all housing system work. :biggrin: I tried both time to time on the same chart and still see the same things. I think a smart man is far more sexier than those only care about their face, muscles and peni$'s size or performance. I hate, yes I mean I HATE dumb men (2nd place)...of cause due to my natal configurations. :w00t: First place is Selfish and Arrogant Unkind Gorillas (rough men).

anjelik

I agree that Pluto is more energy that outward appearance. I have Pluto / Mars and Venus and I do not look very vixen-like. I also have Venus conjunct my Ascendant, so again, I don't think that Venus necessarily is a big player when it comes to sex appeal. It has to be Mars and Mars has to be in a sign that oozes sex. For instance, my boyfriend's Mars is in Cancer and Cancer also rules his 5th house. His Mars actually makes aspects all down his chart and he is certainly very handsome, but he does not ooze any sort of animal magnetism. When I met him I wasn't overcome with this sort of sexual energy where I felt he was going to throw me against a wall and rip my clothes off - but there are some men where you look at them and you're like, "Hmmm wow I bet sex with him would be ridiculous." Those are the guys that have to have a strong Mars aspected well and probably dominant 5th house ruler.

Another example, which is kind of weird for me to say, but my dad. He is a very good looking man, no two ways about it, but he's so passive that I doubt that women view my dad as this primal beast that would rip their clothes off. His Mars is in Pisces and Aquarius is his 5th house ruler.

I may have to disagree with you all about the Mars in Virgo - maybe it's just how these people interact with my own chart but I find these men to give off sex vibes off the bat. The same goes to Mars in Leo.

poyi

Premium Member
I agree that Pluto is more energy that outward appearance. I have Pluto / Mars and Venus and I do not look very vixen-like. I also have Venus conjunct my Ascendant, so again, I don't think that Venus necessarily is a big player when it comes to sex appeal. It has to be Mars and Mars has to be in a sign that oozes sex. For instance, my boyfriend's Mars is in Cancer and Cancer also rules his 5th house. His Mars actually makes aspects all down his chart and he is certainly very handsome, but he does not ooze any sort of animal magnetism. When I met him I wasn't overcome with this sort of sexual energy where I felt he was going to throw me against a wall and rip my clothes off - but there are some men where you look at them and you're like, "Hmmm wow I bet sex with him would be ridiculous." Those are the guys that have to have a strong Mars aspected well and probably dominant 5th house ruler.

Another example, which is kind of weird for me to say, but my dad. He is a very good looking man, no two ways about it, but he's so passive that I doubt that women view my dad as this primal beast that would rip their clothes off. His Mars is in Pisces and Aquarius is his 5th house ruler.

I may have to disagree with you all about the Mars in Virgo - maybe it's just how these people interact with my own chart but I find these men to give off sex vibes off the bat. The same goes to Mars in Leo.

Hmmmm....from what you said here, looking at my natal, I would be better off as a man! Would be far more sexier :biggrin:

M

may28gemini

I think all housing system work. :biggrin: I tried both time to time on the same chart and still see the same things. I think a smart man is far more sexier than those only care about their face, muscles and peni$'s size or performance. I hate, yes I mean I HATE dumb men (2nd place)...of cause due to my natal configurations. :w00t: First place is Selfish and Arrogant Unkind Gorillas (rough men).

I always find those with Saturn in the 1st house/Saturn on the Asc to be very appealing...unless it's a debilitated Saturn then all bets are off. I think it's because I'm attracted to those who are reserved and not egotistical. I never liked anyone who thinks they're hot stuff. To me, confidence is quiet self-assurance, not being a loud show off. I especially love the good looking ones who have the ugly duckling syndrome. That's really appealing to me. But then again, I'm very Saturnine. Saturn is the enemy of Sun. I can't stand Sun oriented/egotistical people and I love breaking over-inflated egos. People who are on goddess/diva/god mode really deserve hatred. I cannot be around anyone who loves public attention. The final depositor for all my planets is Mercury... so I am not someone who cares to be seen as sexy but would rather be appreciated as being smart.

Ronaldo has sex appeal, but I don't think he's sexy. I think it's too full of himself with explosive Aries Mars on the AC. Egotistical Sun in the 11th shows he really does shine with all that attention on him! The final depositor for his Sun is Mars and then it loops back to his explosive Aries Mars lapping up the limelight. Yuck. I can't stand that sort of thing.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I always find those with Saturn in the 1st house/Saturn on the Asc to be very appealing...unless it's a debilitated Saturn then all bets are off. I think it's because I'm attracted to those who are reserved and not egotistical. I never liked anyone who thinks they're hot stuff. To me, confidence is quiet self-assurance, not being a loud show off. But that's very Saturnine me. Saturn is the enemy of Sun. I can't stand Sun oriented/egotistical people.

Ronaldo has sex appeal, but I don't think he's sexy. I think it's too full of himself with explosive Aries Mars on the AC. Egotistical Sun in the 11th shows he really does shine with all that attention on him! The final depositor for his Sun is Mars and then it loops back to his explosive Aries Mars lapping up the limelight. Yuck. I can't stand that sort of thing.

I love man that is nurturing to his family, warm in the heart, loves garden, animals, mystical, into astrology, wise/intelligent, responsible and mature. Very much my 1st Mars in Virgo, exalted/trine by 5th Moon in Capricorn, square by Neptune, don't mind him a bit secretive Mars Moon both sextile Mercury in Scorpio while 4th house Jupiter, Neptune together rules 7th house. A man who is reserved on the surface but dominant under the surface as a responsible alpha male is very cute/sexy to me:love:

Last edited:

anjelik

I always find those with Saturn in the 1st house/Saturn on the Asc to be very appealing...unless it's a debilitated Saturn then all bets are off. I think it's because I'm attracted to those who are reserved and not egotistical. I never liked anyone who thinks they're hot stuff. To me, confidence is quiet self-assurance, not being a loud show off. I even like the good looking ones who have the ugly duckling syndrome. That's really appealing to me. But then again, I'm very Saturnine. Saturn is the enemy of Sun. I can't stand Sun oriented/egotistical people and I love breaking over-inflated egos. I cannot around anyone who loves public attention. The final depositor for all my planets is Mercury... so I am not someone who cares to be seen as sexy but would rather be appreciated as being smart.

I tend to agree with you about Ronaldo. At first glance he is HOT.. but even just looking at how he walks, poses in pictures and his overall facial expression I would want to take him down a few pegs if we were ever in a relationship. My boyfriend has an Aries AC, BUT because he is so saturated in water signs it isn't overwhelming to the point where you want to kick him in the face.

And re: reserved people.. I have a Cappy AC and I have always gone between men that are like, "HELLO I AM HERE!!!" and the guy who is quiet in sitting in the corner. They either scream FIRE sign in their Sun, Mars or Ascendant or they have a Scorpio rising. I find that to be really sexy. It's interesting because I literally flip flop between the two if I reflect back on my dating history since my first serious boyfriend at 19. I think this is because my descendant is Cancer, but my 7th house is mainly Leo.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I tend to agree with you about Ronaldo. At first glance he is HOT.. but even just looking at how he walks, poses in pictures and his overall facial expression I would want to take him down a few pegs if we were ever in a relationship. My boyfriend has an Aries AC, BUT because he is so saturated in water signs it isn't overwhelming to the point where you want to kick him in the face.

And re: reserved people.. I have a Cappy AC and I have always gone between men that are like, "HELLO I AM HERE!!!" and the guy who is quiet in sitting in the corner. They either scream FIRE sign in their Sun, Mars or Ascendant or they have a Scorpio rising. I find that to be really sexy. It's interesting because I literally flip flop between the two if I reflect back on my dating history since my first serious boyfriend at 19.

That's because it depends on what planet(s) you have in Cap. As I say, Cap rising is not the same as Saturn on the Asc unless you've got Cap Saturn on the AC like Sean Connery. It depends on your Asc's final depositor, too.

No loud explosive dude has ever been attracted to me and I've never ever been drawn to them either. Fire Sun sign guys have NEVER liked me...except for my Leo ex husband and Sagittarius ex. Most were Air Sun (like me) that have Earth Mars (like me) or Water Mars, debilitated Moon (like me hahaha), and at least 1 personal Cap planets of Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars. Those with Gemini Moon, Mercury, and Mars can get obsessive over me and they'll love talking and spending time with me. Either way, none of them are every loud extroverted "look at me!!" types at all. They've all been cerebral, introverted, normal nice guys who are tolerant of quirkiness (because I'm really quirky and crazy) and are of the athletic variety. They are basically the male versions of me, only much more shy and introverted (I'm not shy but introverted). Mercury is the final depositor for literally all of my planets and Mercury is in domicile of Gemini. Mercury will NEVER go for a dummy but won't like fleshy either!!

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Still learning about advanced Midpoints in chart interpretation.

The most possible sexy midpoint I have...

Neptune=Venus/Mars (square not very tight 53 mins)

Venus=Neptune/POF (conjunction 21 mins)
Mars= Moon/Mercury (square 10 mins)
Moon= Mercury/Venus (square 59 mins)
Mercury= Pluto/NN (square 39 mins)

2nd house Saturn in Scorpio rules 5th,

Saturn=Sun/Pluto (conjunction 29mins)
Saturn=Venus/Jupiter (conjunction 36mins)
Saturn=Venus/NN (square 48mins)
Saturn= POF/AC (square 32mins)

So many midpoints in natal charts, really can take a long time to go through them.

Interesting that Monroe also has Saturn in Scorpio. I really wonder if Scorpio signs planets really are that sexy? Just because it rules sex and genitals? But then many have this Saturn in Scorpio within 2 years period.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Hi Poyi,

I posted some Midpoints tips and trucs on the forum.

An useful tip, also use the Quindecile (focus) aspect ,165 degrees.
Easy to see by adding or subtract 15 degrees.

Focus on the main.

Often the angular planet(s), the oriental planet and the peregrine planets show at a glance the main energy.

Venus in Libra, Mars in Virgo are both in 1st house, Pluto, Saturn, Sun and Mercury in Scorpio in 2nd to 3rd houses also oriental, Neptune in 4th Sagittarius, POF in 11th.

serafin5

Sex appeal is personal preference. I don't think everyone in the world all agreed with One Single Particular Man as the sexiest man on Earth. Very much the relevant planets (Mars, Venus, Neptune, Pluto) of the other person making effective aspects in synastry to your own natal chart so you found that person Hot. Is all about the right pheromone ...

I agree with this the most; i.e., sex appeal is in the eye of the beholder so to speak. Some people for whatever reason just get our attention in that way ya know? I almost always are attracted to the nerdiest person in the room!:unsure:

Gotta work on that....
S5

WeCareALot

I always find those with Saturn in the 1st house/Saturn on the Asc to be very appealing...unless it's a debilitated Saturn then all bets are off. I think it's because I'm attracted to those who are reserved and not egotistical. I never liked anyone who thinks they're hot stuff. To me, confidence is quiet self-assurance, not being a loud show off. I especially love the good looking ones who have the ugly duckling syndrome. That's really appealing to me. But then again, I'm very Saturnine. Saturn is the enemy of Sun. I can't stand Sun oriented/egotistical people and I love breaking over-inflated egos. People who are on goddess/diva/god mode really deserve hatred. I cannot be around anyone who loves public attention. The final depositor for all my planets is Mercury... so I am not someone who cares to be seen as sexy but would rather be appreciated as being smart.

I feel exactly the same way. I can't stand people who are openly egoistic, although I never thought that depositors might have something to do with it. I have two: Saturn and Pluto but Saturn deposits all my planets EXCEPT for Pluto. I've noticed that uber-Cap and/or Saturnian guys and Plutonians are very attractive to me.

Seems like people tend to be attracted to those that are either similar or opposite to themselves.

anjelik

That's because it depends on what planet(s) you have in Cap. As I say, Cap rising is not the same as Saturn on the Asc unless you've got Cap Saturn on the AC like Sean Connery. It depends on your Asc's final depositor, too.

No loud explosive dude has ever been attracted to me and I've never ever been drawn to them either. Fire Sun sign guys have NEVER liked me...except for my Leo ex husband and Sagittarius ex. Most were Air Sun (like me) that have Earth Mars (like me) or Water Mars, debilitated Moon (like me hahaha), and at least 1 personal Cap planets of Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars. Those with Gemini Moon, Mercury, and Mars can get obsessive over me and they'll love talking and spending time with me. Either way, none of them are every loud extroverted "look at me!!" types at all. They've all been cerebral, introverted, normal nice guys who are tolerant of quirkiness (because I'm really quirky and crazy) and are of the athletic variety. They are basically the male versions of me, only much more shy and introverted (I'm not shy but introverted). Mercury is the final depositor for literally all of my planets and Mercury is in domicile of Gemini. Mercury will NEVER go for a dummy but won't like fleshy either!!

How would I know what my final depositor is? My Sun is in Pisces and my Neptune in Sagittarius, which rules my 11th house. From what I understand Saturn is the most powerful planet in my chart and Libra is the most powerful sign.

Regardless of whether a man is the quiet one sitting in the corner observing (usually the Scorpio rising type) or the the loud guy who is the life of the party, one of the things every man I've ever dated has had in common was that they were clever. The first way to grab my attention is through wit.. which Mercury is my 5th house ruler, so I guess that makes some sense. So they have always been men who have some Gemini in their chart somewhere - whether it was their Moon, Mercury, rising, Mars or Jupiter aspecting their Mercury. They all also seem to have some 8th house or 12th house issues. Perhaps I am drawn to the hidden aspects of people.

Claire19

Venus-Uranus, magnetic beauty!

Seduction is all about Neptune and Pluto. I guess any contacts between Venus and/or Mars and these two can make one have a really seductive and a mysterious image.

Is it true that Venus-Saturn conjunct gives elegance, the way that Saturn defines and structures one sense of beauty? I thought elegance was only about Neptune...

I'm really fond of Mercury-Mars people! :eek: but don't know how or why!! Can someone guess? :eek: I have Mercury seminovile Mars, applying, by 5min! Does that happen due to it? :surprised:

seminovile is not an aspect. I am sure you cannot find much info on that and there is a reason for that. Stick to the major aspects and the major planets only, is my advice. However Saturn Venus means many things and depends on where in the chart it sits. It is a conservative often lonely aspect or one where practicalities override romance and can lead to a later relationship or one with someone much older. There are many many scenarios. Again to quote one aspect only and not in context with a chart, is really not valid.

Neptune is not about elegance either. Contact with the personal planets can give a spiritual dimension, a sense of glamour and mystery but also addiction, deception and confusion.

If you use Pluto that is about sexuality, control, obsession, extremism and
manipulation.

I think Venus with Uranus gives sudden infatuation that often does not last. It is a magnetic aspect but inherently it needs freedom, can be unconventional and often denotes homosexuality or at least experimental ideas about love and then again Venus often is about our finances and material values too.

Last edited:

anjelik

seminovile is not an aspect. I am sure you cannot find much info on that and there is a reason for that. Stick to the major aspects and the major planets only, is my advice. However Saturn Venus means many things and depends on where in the chart it sits. It is a conservative often lonely aspect or one where practicalities override romance and can lead to a later relationship or one with someone much older. There are many many scenarios. Again to quote one aspect only and not in context with a chart, is really not valid.

Neptune is not about elegance either. Contact with the personal planets can give a spiritual dimension, a sense of glamour and mystery but also addiction, deception and confusion.

If you use Pluto that is about sexuality, control, obsession, extremism and
manipulation.

I think Venus with Uranus gives sudden infatuation that often does not last. It is a magnetic aspect but inherently it needs freedom, can be unconventional and often denotes homosexuality or at least experimental ideas about love and then again Venus often is about our finances and material values too.

I have all of those aspects except for Neptune.

Venus square Saturn and Delays: Yep..I'm nearly 32 and not married. Love is very frustrating for me.
Venus sextile Uranus and sudden / unusual attraction: yes, this is definitely true. Things happen very suddenly and in unconventional ways for me in terms of love. I met someone on the internet when I was 15 (he was 17) and we went out for while. Kind of unusual for the time (1997).
Venus square Pluto: I've touched on this countless times in this forum. Yes to power struggles, manipulation, extremism. It's all true.
Mercury trine Mars: not sure why this was mentioned in previous post but I have this. I don't think this is a sexual aspect.

lost31space

So may28gemini are you saying am going to gain weight?I have Gemini in the first house. I also have a venus conjunct south node as well so that might help me out.

Claire19

It is very noticeable in me and i have taurus in my 1st and my venus/AC is in Aries... i have Mars in the first too!

In fact, my venus and mars are switched. Venus in aries 21', mars in taurus 21', so i have an exact aspect where the rulers are in each others signs. Does that make sense. I know there is a term for it, which has escaped my memory!

This is called mutual reception which resides all in your 1st house it seems.
The planets there are much stronger than a mere sign, even the rising sign. Venus rules your chart as well as being on the ascendant, so double whammy.
Taurus tends to be rather passive and Aries is rather forward and initiates things. so I wonder how all that plays out for you!!

Have to have a reddish colour to your hair at some stage, even if you dye it.

Claire19

So may28gemini are you saying am going to gain weight?I have Gemini in the first house. I also have a venus conjunct south node as well so that might help me out.

Mercury rules your chart as I am assuming Gemini is on the ascendant, and you have to look at that for general body image. Venus is opposing your north node rather but it has to be within 3 degrees and the house it is in, is important. It doesnt necessarily deal with weight issues, even in the 6th house of health and diet. Scorpio would be there in the 6th and ruling it, I am assuming, so look at what your Mars is doing.

Claire19

I have all of those aspects except for Neptune.

Venus square Saturn and Delays: Yep..I'm nearly 32 and not married. Love is very frustrating for me.
Venus sextile Uranus and sudden / unusual attraction: yes, this is definitely true. Things happen very suddenly and in unconventional ways for me in terms of love. I met someone on the internet when I was 15 (he was 17) and we went out for while. Kind of unusual for the time (1997).
Venus square Pluto: I've touched on this countless times in this forum. Yes to power struggles, manipulation, extremism. It's all true.
Mercury trine Mars: not sure why this was mentioned in previous post but I have this. I don't think this is a sexual aspect.

Venus with Uranus is classic for internet connections or where the sciences and technologies are involved. I have had the same thing with a Venus sextile Uranus transit hitting his natal Venus Uranus conjunction. He has a habit of falling for someone straight away without knowing who they really are and ultimately it fizzles out.. He thought I was the one almost straight away but the attraction fizzled and as my Saturn was on his Venus exactly I felt he was too young for me and he felt dampened down and restricted by my attitude especially as there was an exact Saturn square Mercury from his side plus other challenging aspects... So not meant to be but hard to forget him all the same as it must be a past life connection.

I have found with Venus Square Saturn that people basically can feel unlovable and have a hard time expressing affection. This gives the appearance of coldness. You need to try to look back in time to see why this is so. Perhaps the father figure was not loving but more disciplinarian.

wherever Mars is contacted it can deal with sexual issues. With a trine you may attract younger people and you can be sassy and sexually suggestive with your words. It gives quickness and skill wherever it is affecting your chart. It is indicative of a quick mind. You may have been in love during school days and somewhere where you study there can be sexual attractions.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
ahahahah I always have a fascination of red hair, being a female, when I see red hair girls I can't keep my eyes off their hair! And I also dyed my hair into dark brownish tone of Peach and Raspberry red. With Asian hair these two colors are very subtle in normal lighting, but under the sunlight became beautiful peach/raspberry brown. I have Mars in Virgo 1st house which is in mutual reception with 3rd Mercury in Scorpio with sextile and 5th Moon in Capricorn with trine, Virgo ascendant, Gemini MC

anjelik

Venus with Uranus is classic for internet connections or where the sciences and technologies are involved. I have had the same thing with a Venus sextile Uranus transit hitting his natal Venus Uranus conjunction. He has a habit of falling for someone straight away without knowing who they really are and ultimately it fizzles out.. He thought I was the one almost straight away but the attraction fizzled and as my Saturn was on his Venus exactly I felt he was too young for me and he felt dampened down and restricted by my attitude especially as there was an exact Saturn square Mercury from his side plus other challenging aspects... So not meant to be but hard to forget him all the same as it must be a past life connection.

I have found with Venus Square Saturn that people basically can feel unlovable and have a hard time expressing affection. This gives the appearance of coldness. You need to try to look back in time to see why this is so. Perhaps the father figure was not loving but more disciplinarian.

wherever Mars is contacted it can deal with sexual issues. With a trine you may attract younger people and you can be sassy and sexually suggestive with your words. It gives quickness and skill wherever it is affecting your chart. It is indicative of a quick mind. You may have been in love during school days and somewhere where you study there can be sexual attractions.

I have had a ton of internet connections in my lifetime - it is very strange and something that I keep very private. The one I mentioned was my first one, you can imagine how many I have had since. My college boyfriend was technically an internet connection - I went to a dance with his friend's roommate and he told me to chat to his friend because he had to step away to do something and then he and I ended up meeting a few days later. My current boyfriend is technically an internet connection. My friend's former boyfriend kept telling me that I need to meet his cousin in England for about a year. I ended up planning a trip to Amsterdam and London to meet my Australian friend that was backpacking and a few weeks before I was pressured into messaging my boyfriend on Facebook. As a compromise I told my friend to tell him to download "what'sApp" - a few hours later he had it and I messaged him and the rest is history (interesting enough he messaged me on Facebook in October but it went into my spam). So, technically internet. I have a ton.

Venus square Saturn - yeah my dad isn't particularly warm. He has been more warm in more recent years and I wonder why. It's difficult for me to be affectionate with him.

Hmmm I guess the Mercury Mars makes sense then. I am very sassy. I also can be very suggestive with my vocabulary when I want to be. I also am a fan of verbalizing my desires (which works well for a long distance relationship!). HAHA I'm laughing about the younger people and school days.. when I was a senior in college I had a philosophy class where this freshman guy just didn't get it and asked me to help him study... well we went to the library and flirted for a while and the rest is history. Kind of amusing and I really haven't even thought about that in close to 10 years.