Aquarian Astrology???

jac

OK, you got me;

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Over the years I briefly saw this in passing, but didn't spend much time on it. Now I'm searching for it online, and NOTHING.

Is there an actual school, sub-category, classification as Aquarian astrology?
I'm an Aquarian, but I don't notice any other sign bucking for it's own astrology... (Yeah, yeah, the 'Age of Aquarius', the Fifth Dimension...)

But seriously.. any legs here?

jac

No, I do remember seeing it.
Not the same as Uranian, probably a marketing ploy.

What I quoted was this site's description, which included 'Aquarian astrology'.
Are you suggesting Uranian is what they meant to write, but wrote Aquarian in error?

It would certainly be an honest mistake, if that's the case.

conspiracy theorist

I'm not aware of any special branch of astrology that calls themselves "Aquarian".

It could very well be a marketing ploy or one of those gambits to be "unique". Like calling oneself Starfire astrology or Adept astrology.

david starling

OK, you got me;

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Over the years I briefly saw this in passing, but didn't spend much time on it. Now I'm searching for it online, and NOTHING.

I'm an Aquarian, but I don't notice any other sign bucking for it's own astrology... (Yeah, yeah, the 'Age of Aquarius', the Fifth Dimension...)

Ask a moderator, if it bothers you.

david starling

OK, you got me;

Might have intended "Aquarian Age astrology". Which, of course, would be based on the questionable assumption that the Aquarian Age has already begun. :biggrin:

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Might have intended "Aquarian Age astrology". Which, of course, would be based on the questionable assumption that the Aquarian Age has already begun. :biggrin:

The Aquarius season of 1989 is theorized as one of the beginning dates of the Aquarian age: was it on January 25-26th? The Sun was in 5 or 6' Aquarius and the moon in Virgo at midnight on Jan 26th. Other theories include Jan 1, 1989 (New Years day) or Feb 18-19, 1989 (the sun leaves Aquarius>enters Pisces). Whenever the current astrological age began, 1989 was a historic year (1968 and 1969, 2000 and 2001, and even 2011 and 2012, maybe 1980 are pivotal years), a lot of major US and world historic events occurred in these years.