Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Lykanized

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not, but some of them would try that ****. Altho I know how to protect myself and I don’t think most are even allowed that far into my soul. Someone tried to do a soul reading on me once with my permission and some being stopped them lmfao

conspiracy theorist

I'm half-joking, which causes confusion in its own way. I could just imagine amidst the angry typing threats to "curse" you and invade you or whatever. You think those types could do actual damage if you weren't protected? You'd think a psychic would be able to divine one's "true intent". But we all need our scapegoats, I suppose.

Lykanized

It all was partially my fault. But only partially. After that she took it way too far and crossed some major lines. She also is the type to put on this fake “peace and love” facade and for some reason everyone fell for it. I could tell it was fake even before she made another account just to release her true inner **** on me

I make no effort to do things like that and I feel like it does me no justice sometimes. I’ll say the truth as I’m seeing it

conspiracy theorist

Hmmm... so you didn't dance up and down like the rest of her lackeys? That must have disappointed her.

To be fair to every party involved. You do identify with being a provocateur. Provocateurs provoke. It's the nature of the beast my friend. Isn't this kind of what you want? To make an impact? Impacts makes for shrapnel. **** gets messy.

Lykanized

Hmmm... so you didn't dance up and down like the rest of her lackeys? That must have disappointed her.

To be fair to every party involved. You do identify with being a provocateur. Provocateurs provoke. It's the nature of the beast my friend. Isn't this kind of what you want? To make an impact? Impacts makes for shrapnel. **** gets messy.

That’s true... but I do it by accident a lot. It’s mostly something I’ve owned in myself rather than what I aspire to. I aspire to it in some ways as I want to help people, but it’s sometimes a complete accident. I’m actually very puzzled socially and don’t understand how to interact properly sometimes

Lykanized

Sometimes I’ll go out very deliberately stating things I know are provocative as I’m just feeling them flow through me

Other times I’m just an idiot

Gemini888

I am getting super annoyed by every third thread I open being Sagittarius bashing. Can it be confined to some mean girls section? I would not put up with this regarding ANY group and am being overly patient because it’s my own sun sign.
And here I thought Gemini was the one with the most hate. Someone on AW was super annoyed that he has Gemini Venus because to him Gemini equal unfaithful. Another person said Gemini is more murderous and malicious than Scorpio. Now and again there are talks about how Gemini is fake, egotistical about intelligence... You aren't alone then ;)

david starling

In about 2 hours, Merc ingresses tropical Virgo, joining the Sun, Mars and Venus there.
In 18 hours, the Moon will make it a party of five. 0, 1, 6, 7, 10 degrees Virgo, all within Trining range of Urania:uranus:.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Your point is taken. There’s a particular guitar sound I associate with a combination of Sagittarius and 12th house, a longing for some kind of freedom beyond freedom.

However, I don’t expect that sound to then take on an indoor voice...
you know? My mars is in Sag but I’m attracted to spiritualized Capricorn for relationships. I don’t hold that desire of my own against Sag.

****. You preempted me. I was going to ask you about your opinion on 3 men who all died fairly young. Jimi Hendrix and Bruce Lee certainly. Frank Zappa a little later but many think prematurely. All 3 men had Sun and Ascendant in Sagittarius. Hendrix had his in the 12th.

david starling

****. You preempted me. I was going to ask you about your opinion on 3 men who all died fairly young. Jimi Hendrix and Bruce Lee certainly. Frank Zappa a little later but many think prematurely. All 3 men had Sun and Ascendant in Sagittarius. Hendrix had his in the 12th.

Stevie Ray Vaughan was the successor to Hendrix. He had that spontaneity and ease. When he died, my interest in contemporary electric guitar died with him.
His Moon in Sagittarius dominates his Chart. (12/12)

Lykanized

Cancers make some depressing *** music. Pisceans vary but usually they're a lot more uplifting than Scorpio and Cancer music. I also believe Cancerian influence can bring tendency toward suicide in artists... Ian Curtis, Kurt Cobain(moon), and some others, I just can't remember atm. But I noticed it. Elliott Smith had the Venus

Virgos or heavily Virgo influenced artists are some of the best lyricists by far but some can be total dicks or recluses

CapAquaPis

Cancers make some depressing *** music. Pisceans vary but usually they're a lot more uplifting than Scorpio and Cancer music. I also believe Cancerian influence can bring tendency toward suicide in artists... Ian Curtis, Kurt Cobain(moon), and some others, I just can't remember atm. But I noticed it. Elliott Smith had the Venus

Virgos or heavily Virgo influenced artists are some of the best lyricists by far but some can be total dicks or recluses

My 2000th registered post as a member of the AW in the last 7 years. I thank you all, the staff and other members alike, and a few friends I've made the time I've been here. Here's a song dedicated to Cancer (my ascendant):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Set1l8PZmU