2 Grand Trines, 2 Kites, 1 Mystic Rectangle!

Hi guys!
So I have these things in my chart, and have a few questions about them cause I'm a bit confused!

Well, what is a mystic rectangle and how does it work for me? What to the affected planets do?

How do I make the most of my grand trines, and what does the specific planets mean?

How/where do I find the drive or motivation that comes from the affected planet in the kite? As in I read that the planet with the opposite is where the talent or whatever can be developed or used or put into practise, so what does this mean for me specifically and my specific planet?

Thanks so much for anyone that took the time to read and answer! :smile: I really appreciate anyone's help!! :D

Attachments

• birthchartastro_2gw_06_aaran_79421_11444.jpg
    birthchartastro_2gw_06_aaran_79421_11444.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 39

Krewster

Maybe you'll make better sense of it all by first ranking aspects (only among planets at least one of which is personal) by orb tightness and focusing only on the tightest (moving outwards step-by-step but not out to the orb looseness of some of the aspect lines displayed in your presented graphic).

Maybe you'll make better sense of it all by first ranking aspects (only among planets at least one of which is personal) by orb tightness and focusing only on the tightest (moving outwards step-by-step but not out to the orb looseness of some of the aspect lines displayed in your presented graphic).

Sorry about the late reply! Thanks so much for this, I will definitely do this and see what sense I can make of it! :) Thanks again I appreciate it!