US Next President will deal with 2010-2012

rubyelixir

We all feel a growing anxiety. Not just with the coming US elections but with the years 2010-2012 coming upon us soon and within the next presidents' term in office. There have been many predictions of this time (2010-2012) being a turning point of sorts for humanity. That there will be global, undeniable issues to face and deal with. Will the next elected US president be a beacon of light to guide us? Will the US remain a powerful player in the world? Of the present candidates, who's chart is best aspected during this crucial time period?

I'm interested in opening up this for astrological ponderence. And I am anxious to hear what people in this community think....

thanks
~Robyn

Moulin

hmmm interesting question!

I will see if l can find their charts and get back to you. I hadn't thought about this question before but it's scared me cos my instincts are telling me that McCain is going to get in at the very end.

Personally, l'd like to see Obama in the White House but then i'm anti war and propaganda :)

rubyelixir

Thanks Moulin

I am very drawn towards Hillary becoming the next Prez. Not personally, since I am fine with either her or Obama, but I had a dream 2 nights ago that there was some headline scandal or altercation involving Obama near to the Dem nomination & Hillary gets it.It was very vivid. I have read much in the astrological predictions that Repub's have horrible aspects for their convention. I've read that Obama is illuminated by aspects from Uranus, electrifying him throughout most of the year however the spark burns out to be replaced by strong and sensible business, health care & education proposals represented by Hillary (not that Obama isn't for these things too, its just his persona seems stronger than any actual plans)

I am almost willing to resort to VooDoo if McCain is elected. I mean take a look at our Supreme Court. 4 seats become vacant in the next 4 years. Republicans would pretty much own the Supreme court which will mess with us for the rest of my life & most of my son's.

If the US is meant to go down the tubes, then McCain is our man but if there is any glimmer of hope, I would love to see a female Charioteer championing our ushering in of a New America (but I'm fine with a Mixed race guy too ;o))

Last edited:

Moulin

Yeah l hear you ruby.

Only problem l have with Clinton is l don't really wish for 2 Clinton's to be running the country!

I wonder what the USA progressed chart looks like. I will find it on Astro. There is a thread there about this, l think :)

Moulin

They did!

Well, I adore Bill. I think he is a very intelligent man who would be GREAT for the US right now but l also think that rather like a relationship, one must never go back to an ex :D:D

Just going to put my kids to bed and then l will put these charts up!

rubyelixir said:
he he "2" Clintons did a fine job before :eek:) ;o)

KayBug

I have not been enlightened on what is suppose to be going on between 2010-2012. Could someone please let me know.

KayBug

rubyelixir

Kaybug
2012 is the end of the Mayan Calandar amongst other things . Just google 2012 & see what you get. There are tons of sites with all kinds of info, New Age, Historic, Philosophical etc etc I don't want to go into it too much here since it is addressed in other threads. I am interested in the astrological ramifications for the US future and politics here specifically

rubyelixir

Hey I just found this interesting chart assessment for Hillary. This was written in 1996!It speaks of Hillary's relationship with Pallas Athena. The asteroid in her birthchart conjuncts the US's Pallas & that she is the human embodiment of the Godess herself. It makes a case for the reason why Republicans have dogged her. Very interesting to me..... this was not the only place I've heard about Hillary being representative of Goddess Energy...

http://www.accessnewage.com/articles/astro/hillary.htm

Last edited:

Leone

Moulin said:
hmmm interesting question!

I will see if l can find their charts and get back to you. I hadn't thought about this question before but it's scared me cos my instincts are telling me that McCain is going to get in at the very end.

Personally, l'd like to see Obama in the White House but then i'm anti war and propaganda :)
Maybe he will. That man is crazy. It'll be like WWIII or The Cold War Part 2 with him in charge. Matches up with the 2012 theory.

I don't trust Obama. He has an evil look in his eyes sometimes.

Junke

I really don't think anything is special about the year 2012, and that it's just being hyped up, but I don't know, maybe something will happen...

I'd prefer for Obama to win, but I'd be alright if Clinton got in. I can't vote yet, so..

rubyelixir

Leone said:
I don't trust Obama. He has an evil look in his eyes sometimes.

i think he looks sweet actually.
In answer to your McCain comment,I am afraid of that WWIII thing myself. Like I said if we are "going down" then McCain is our man. But that interesting article by Mark Lerner that I mentioned before has me rooting for Hillary. Her Pallas Athena is in alignment with the US's. She is the embodiment of Pallas Athena & hopefully for our futures sake, the male war-god rulership needs to be over thrown & she seems to represent a lot stronger new archetype. Athena was the Goddess of war, but also the protector of the Hearth & fought defensively through mental strategies not just aggressive brute force. I aim looking forward to a positive future & the WARGOD rule seems like its time has come

Leone

In other news Hillary wants $300 million in funds to be directed towards breast cancer research. Now I'm thinking of going to Team Obama.

rubyelixir

coffee said:
Hillary has got the experience, Obama is fresh and McCain has years and years of experience, so would have to favour both experienced ones from them.

as much experience as anyone has , personally, i dont think that will come in to much use considering that on other threads here and most info concerning the time 2010-2012 elsewhere suggests a very, very new way for humanity, life, time, etc etc i think it will be down to a test of character. & , possibly, a new archetype for leadership?
Otherwise, i feel , we will have the opposite, the epitome of the outmoded, worn out, piscean thinking ; unconscious, feigning responsibility though the thoroughly irresponsible and missing the "big picture".

we need an evolution to a more aquarian archetype and i hope for our sakes that we get just that & not the opposite

may the best archetype win!

Last edited:

rubyelixir

KayBug said:
I have not been enlightened on what is suppose to be going on between 2010-2012. Could someone please let me know.

KayBug

also kaybug , i forgot to mention a major planetary configuration that occurs in 2010 is the prelude to the 2012 thing

here is a good article about it (written in 2004 by bill street)
http://astrologyforthesoul.com/billstreett/2010generationalimplications.html

here's an excerpt:
"To review, occurring in 2010 is a T-Square alignment involving Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto—a rare alignment and a profound symbol connoting societal and socio-economic transformation.
Although the full explication of this alignment has been addressed in the previous two essays, I will borrow an iconographic image from popular culture to help to better understand the meaning behind the planetary symbolism. One of the most popular scenes in the original Star Wars involves the rebel forces caught within a trash compactor. Trying to elude oncoming storm troopers, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and other members of the rebel alliance find themselves trapped within a garbage processing machine. With the walls of the trash compactor closing in on the heroes swiftly, time is of the essence and a creative solution is absolutely imperative. This famous scene captures so many of the potentials and meanings of the 2010 alignment involving Saturn, Pluto, and Uranus: constrictive forces creating crisis; garbage, waste, and unprocessed filth; rebels and revolutionaries; rebirth from the darkness into a new case scenario; and elemental intensity that demands awareness and creative solutions. This scene from Star Wars mirrors the significance behind the 2010 alignment. Like the rebel forces of Star Wars, we may very well find our selves within a difficult, constrictive case scenario that not only brings us face to face with our shared “garbage” but which also demands swift and creative action so that a new beginning can emerge. The Saturn-Pluto-Uranus alignment in 2010 is both a societal bottleneck and crucible where situations of the past and solutions of the future enter into a highly dynamic and highly chaotic relationship. "

Derestanne

In the past several days, there have been riots in several Countries over the soaring prices of food and fuel and food shortages. In my own view, this is absolutely the beginning of the end. We have reached the point of no return! When people have no choice except to riot because they have almost nothing to eat, the World could not be in more serious dire trouble! This is the worst case scenario of Saturn (control) in Virgo (food supply).

Forget the war on terrorism: we are all now staring down the face of a Global Civil War between the have's and the have not's.

As for the Candidates and the US Election, repeating my earlier forecast, which I made in December 2006:

"The USA 2008 Presidential Election Horoscope Chart reveals Moon, Jupiter and the Asteroid Juno all in Capricorn! And of all the major candidates running for president, only John McCain and Barack Obama have any planets in Capricorn. John McCain has Moon in Capricorn at 27 degrees. Barack Obama has Saturn in Capricorn at 25 degrees Retrograde. As Saturn is much stronger in Capricorn than Moon in Capricorn, it is clear that Barack Obama has an advantage over John McCain. This is not to say however that Obama will emerge as the clear winner of the 2008 elections. It only means that he has a very real advantage. What is very much in evidence in both McCain and Obama's Charts is that both candidates will "tough it out" and stay in the race until the very last moment - a strong trait of Capricorn. And both of these candidates will be making very strong appearances in the news headlines throughout the presidential race".

Additionally in December 06' I stated:

"As the United States and George Bush are both Cancerians, the prominence of both will continue to diminish on the World Stage. US domestic problems and concerns are likely to increase in scope.... As the US and Canadian (Cancerian) Dollars grow weaker, watch the Capricornian Dollars (India, Mexico, Brussels - Euro) generally grow stronger!".

Regarding the entire 2012 business, the Native American Hopi Indian Prophecy states that the last thing that humanity will be able to accomplish is "a city in space with people living in it" (a reference to the International Space Station?) and after this the prophecy states, "the lights from the skies will descend upon the Earth and everything will be changed".

There is a book entitled, "Last Waltz Of the Tyrants" which attempts to provide an overview of world affairs leading to the "End Times". Toward the end of that book, it states, "a certain country will be told that it must do something but will refuse to do so; this event will mark the end of the World as we have known it". I have come to the conclusion that this is a reference to either the Iranian Nuclear standoff or North Korea.

I have read that the Bush Administration has already made repeated attempts to launch a full scale attack on Iran and to date, every attempt has failed! Although it sounds fantastic, there are some who believe that Alien Visitors have used advanced technology to interfere with our Military Operations. It is also true that certain senior US military officers have been against an attack on Iran. Recently, the Bush Administration replaced the last of these senior military holdouts with more war mongering lunatics.

The scenario I forsee now is that Bush and Company think it is their "glorious destiny" to light the fuse for World War III by attacking Iran and Bush will persist in "Operation Armageddon" right up until his last day in office. But what if Bush fails? Will McCain then be put into office through a rigged, vote-fixed election with a mission to "do the deed" that Bush failed to accomplish?

However true the old Chinese Proverb, "May we live in interesting times", I am finding these times "too interesting" for my personal tastes. I want to see someting more compassionate and with a human decency flavor to it!

Moulin

GREAT post Derestanne and l 100% agree with every word...

l think it's time to close bank accounts and bury cash, move to the country and plant a vegetable patch

:(

flea

I do wonder about China refusing to limit polluting emissions and therefore endangering the atmosphere in the future might become an issue. I also wonder if anyone has thought about John McCain suffering health problems and then who his running mate is gains in importance.

Quite a few esoteric scenarios talk about the rising goddess energy which would make sense as to why Hilary is in the running. interesting point about Pallas.

The T-square in the cardinal signs seem to suggest action or events taking place, rather than a change in approach or a mental attitude remaining rigid.

The aquarian age maybe be interpreted as a growing community mind, instead of centralised governement. Where people find they can pool their resources (finances skills) and come out with win win situations, instead of us all looking to the government to solve our problems. Then a even country veggie patch becomes high tech and adventurous, rather than a ludite mentality.

Love Light Flea

Last edited:

Moulin

Looks like we are all moving to yours then Sven... unless your refugee 'neighbours" baaaa baaaa (sheep) carry Uzi's and have read way too much Gary Larson :p :p
LMAO