Will I get into college?

CAREFREE

I have passed the first test. The second is coming. Can anyone tell by my chart will I manage to make it in?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_david_hp.59262.19364.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_david_hp.59262.19364.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 17

retinoid

I have passed the first test. The second is coming. Can anyone tell by my chart will I manage to make it in?

It says that with higher education there may be a lack of discipline and fortitude with finishing studies. However it is supported by the fact that if you find something where you feel creative, which can be writing or engineering or anything not just traditional creative majors, then you will satisfy this deep need. I almost see you doing philosophy leading to law...something that can lead you to solving mysteries in a sense? Again this is general, but the theme is creativity, feeling like you have no limits and applying this to solving problems.

Last edited:

Rick

Banned
Yes you'll have no problems academically, several Scorpio placements, exact aspects...you're very intuitive and emotionally aware...Mercury trine Saturn which guarantees discipline and commitment...I don't even want to see the rest, you've been truly blessed :)