Crack the Character

BluEyedGrl105

I saw another thread like this a few pages back and thought I'd give it a go with my sister's friend's chart since I now have the accurate birth data.

What would you guess about her strengths, weaknesses, job, relationships, etc?

Attachments

• Sara's Chart.jpg
    Sara's Chart.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

waybread

Did this friend ask to have her chart read? Is the list of questions or issues the ones that most concern her? Or is this mostly about your own curiosity?

BluEyedGrl105

I do have her permission. As long as I did not reveal her name, where she now lives, that kind of thing. I have spoken to her in person about her chart, but just some observations, she wasn't looking for advice. She has consulted a professional astrologer before. I was actually the one asking her questions about how she thought x,y,z manifested for her.

I specifically chose her chart for this thread because I find it interesting, and thought others might as well.

Last edited:

waybread

I think your friend is a very sensual person, with that sun in Taurus in the 8th, and moon conjunct Pluto in partner-oriented Libra, in the first house of our physical bodies.

However, this seems to cause her some pain, as though society (or perhaps she herself) doesn't feel this is a good orientation in life. (Sun conjunct Chiron, Venus square Saturn.)

Independence and variety in her relationships are probably pretty important to her yet paradoxically, she wants the balance and seeming stability that a lasting relationship can provide.

She has a lot of energy to devote to her friends, with Jupiter-Mars-NN in the 11th house.

She's got a grand trine in her chart, so life probably goes pretty well for her. The thing to watch with this triangle, however, is that if life goes fairly well for her, she may not make the effort to get the degree or extra job skills that would create a sense of growth and purpose in her life.

Her big challenge will be to move beyond her comfort zone in life.

Last edited:

BluEyedGrl105

Thank you for your response.

After some point I will PM you and tell you how right or wrong you were. I don't want to spoil it for anyone else who wants to guess. (But I do realize you might be the only one lol.)

waybread

Thanks. I would point out that giving a "blind" chart reading is difficult to do, and many professional astrologers won't give them.

I don't see myself as participating in some kind of astrological quiz show game, but rather, I try to be helpful to people who ask for this particular type of insight and advice.