Midheaven, Mercury, Venus in 10th house Leo. Does this bring fame?

NympheTamine

Hello everyone,

2020 has been a rough ride for me. I am an engineer who lost my job and I have been having bad luck finding work despite being in a shortage profession.

I have Venus and Mercury in my 10th house in Leo and I read that this should bring in a good career for person. Is there something else in my chart that adversely affects it?

I also read that having these planets can also bring fame? Is this true? Should I consider a career switch?

I struggled a lot career wise. I spent much of my 20s chasing relationships that went nowhere ( as you can see from my previous posts during this period). Covid has been a rough time for me with unemployment and no money where I had to face with some hard truths about myself.

Will my love life also improve?

Thank you so much in advance

Attachments

• bc.jpg
    bc.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 30

Harmelia

Hello everyone,

2020 has been a rough ride for me. I am an engineer who lost my job and I have been having bad luck finding work despite being in a shortage profession.

I have Venus and Mercury in my 10th house in Leo and I read that this should bring in a good career for person. Is there something else in my chart that adversely affects it?

I also read that having these planets can also bring fame? Is this true? Should I consider a career switch?

I struggled a lot career wise. I spent much of my 20s chasing relationships that went nowhere ( as you can see from my previous posts during this period). Covid has been a rough time for me with unemployment and no money where I had to face with some hard truths about myself.

Will my love life also improve?

Thank you so much in advance

Hi There!
First of all - yes, the 10th house can represent fame. But often it doesn't - so you have to take the whole chart into consideration. You have Chiron in Leo in the 10th - along with Venus and Mercury - and it indicates a wound to heal that involves your self-identity or confidence or self-self-development. So in your case, I'd say that your planets are there for healing purposes - to help you heal your social life and build a more stable self-identity or sense of confidence. The 10th house represents your outer-most self - your social self - and career is included in that.

Your South Node (past life or family history) is in Cancer, 8th house. This indicates that you were very much defined by your family in a way that was injurious to your self-esteem or confidence or sense of sense. There could be that your family didn't have good boundaries or you had enmeshment issues - difficulty know who is who. Cancer is very sensitive to other people's feelings so you could have trouble identifying whether what you feel is yours or theirs. Pluto in Scorpio would echo that theme.

The North Node in Capricorn is about knowing who you are deep inside - and living by your own code of ethics or your own sense of what is right for you. An Aquarius IC is also about being your own unique self - and I bet you have a good sense of who you are down deep - on some level. It's just been overridden by your conditioning.

Your Pisces Moon is yet another quite sensitive sign that can easily feel other people's feelings. It's in the 5th - Leo's house of self-identity. There you can try on different roles - be creative. The 5th house is kind of like a 10-year old in play - playing this character or that - trying it on - pretending. Pisces is a good pretender. You could be exceptionally creative with Pisces 5th house and Venus in the 10th.

It's a somewhat inward chart - focus in inward. Scorpio rising is socially cautious. Sensitive people need to have time alone to recharge, as being with people a lot drains them. I bet you're one of those people.

You do need to analyze yourself - to understand why things are as they are. Jupiter in Virgo is good at that. You might like researching and investigating world affairs or a pet humanitarian project.

Your Mars in Taurus, 7th could be you seeking stability in relationships. Taurus has social grace and a desire for pleasant interactions. It doesn't necessarily go deep but it is loyal and solidly there.

You could come across is very intense with Pluto in the 1st house - it can scare a lot of people. Anyone with Scorpio rising and/or Pluto in the first needs to realize that Scorpio/Pluto intensity isn't for everyone. Mars in Taurus makes your Taurus less mellow and more intense too. You will need a partner who likes this intensity. And knowing that you may come across as intense, you can choose to dial it down some - or use it at the right time, right place.

You do have some extremes here . Cancer Sun, South Node, Pisces Moon - all very vulnerable and sensitive. Then Scorpio rising with Pluto - very intense. I also wonder how in touch you are with your emotions with Aquarius IC and Saturn in the 4th. I bet your parents weren't emotionally demonstrative. You don't want to cover up the vulnerable parts with the intense parts - because perhaps you seem hard if you do that.

I don't know if you should change careers - but I think you need to be creative - you need to do something creative and really interests you - and build upon it - whether a career change or hobby. You need to find yourself through playful creativity - something that will help your bring out your emotional side. Leo is like a divine hug - done right. It's warm, engaging, funny, and actors usually have Leo strongly placed in their charts. You need to tune into your Leo - and Capricorn inner knowing.