Pluto transit conjunct Vertex: When Karma is a B****

Aritaur

Hi all,

I'm back.
I used to be a frequent poster on this forum, but now I can't remember my password anymore. So that's why I've returned after 10 years under a new account :sad:

The topic I'll write about, is about the looonglasting Pluto transit conjunct the most karmic influence of your horoscope, the Vertex.
Well, I'm at that exact point right now, since a long time, and it will stay there for a long time too.
In the beginning I had no clue about what it could mean to me, as I was not undergoing real changes in my life, but I have been thinking about it a lot and I want to share some insights I've got.
Please feel free to share your own experiences under this thread, if you've been through this highly mystical transit too. I would love to hear about it. It could also give me an idea about my own Pluto - transit..

For me for now, when talking about the vertex, it's still about fated encounters. But I meet so many people in my life, that I just can't say 'that person over there, he is the one that my Pluto transit is all about'.
No.
Also with Pluto transits it's not like that one little moment and that one particularly person.
It's about a phase in your life...
You have to look at what phase in your life you are going through, when Pluto is transiting your Vertex.
Some metamorphosis is going on there. Slowly, but surely.
You cannot ignore its invasive force. It's there.
Some huge changes are being made in your life which will mean a lot to you.
As we all know about Pluto, it is all about birth-death-rebirth, transformation, radical change, power, obsession, sexual power, taboos, the unconscious mind, secrets, violence, intensity, manipulation, the psyche and mystery...
What possibly can happen when this planet meets Destiny's gate?
Meeting the love of your life could also happen under any other transit, but when Pluto is involved you have to take the whole baggage of the relationship into account: you before him, how he entered your life, how you slowly started falling in love, how the relationship started (with all its depths and passion), how he left his imprints on your life and how he finally left the relationship, leaving you scarred and incredibly lonely...
This is what happens when Karma is a B*** to you...
Pluto will take revenge, if you were a heartbreaker throughout your whole life.
For me luckily, it did not turned out like that, since I'm the one who is patiently waiting for 'the one'. And that's why I always thought about Pluto transiting my vertex, that it would finally bring me my reward.
Until now, it didn't happen.
But I'm single for a long time and I've never had a proper career. Since a short time I became teacher and started teaching at a primary school. And my Solar return chart's ASC is Libra, with SR Sun in the seventh house, SR Venus in 8th H, so I do expect some changes in my dead love-life.
Especially also because my Progressed Moon will be conjunct my natal Vertex in 5th H too, within a month.
So it's not a coincidence I've started mentioning the Vertex.
It's all around me...
Not to forget, that my natal Venus rules both the third and the tenth house and is in tenth house too, so the career - part is highly involved with the upcoming changes.

So, do you know other things than I've told about Pluto conjunct vertex that's absolutely worth mentioning about?
Let's share!

Bridget

Hi all,

I'm back.
I used to be a frequent poster on this forum, but now I can't remember my password anymore. So that's why I've returned after 10 years under a new account :sad:

The topic I'll write about, is about the looonglasting Pluto transit conjunct the most karmic influence of your horoscope, the Vertex.
Well, I'm at that exact point right now, since a long time, and it will stay there for a long time too.
In the beginning I had no clue about what it could mean to me, as I was not undergoing real changes in my life, but I have been thinking about it a lot and I want to share some insights I've got.
Please feel free to share your own experiences under this thread, if you've been through this highly mystical transit too. I would love to hear about it. It could also give me an idea about my own Pluto - transit..

For me for now, when talking about the vertex, it's still about fated encounters. But I meet so many people in my life, that I just can't say 'that person over there, he is the one that my Pluto transit is all about'.
No.
Also with Pluto transits it's not like that one little moment and that one particularly person.
It's about a phase in your life...
You have to look at what phase in your life you are going through, when Pluto is transiting your Vertex.
Some metamorphosis is going on there. Slowly, but surely.
You cannot ignore its invasive force. It's there.
Some huge changes are being made in your life which will mean a lot to you.
As we all know about Pluto, it is all about birth-death-rebirth, transformation, radical change, power, obsession, sexual power, taboos, the unconscious mind, secrets, violence, intensity, manipulation, the psyche and mystery...
What possibly can happen when this planet meets Destiny's gate?
Meeting the love of your life could also happen under any other transit, but when Pluto is involved you have to take the whole baggage of the relationship into account: you before him, how he entered your life, how you slowly started falling in love, how the relationship started (with all its depths and passion), how he left his imprints on your life and how he finally left the relationship, leaving you scarred and incredibly lonely...
This is what happens when Karma is a B*** to you...
Pluto will take revenge, if you were a heartbreaker throughout your whole life.
For me luckily, it did not turned out like that, since I'm the one who is patiently waiting for 'the one'. And that's why I always thought about Pluto transiting my vertex, that it would finally bring me my reward.
Until now, it didn't happen.
But I'm single for a long time and I've never had a proper career. Since a short time I became teacher and started teaching at a primary school. And my Solar return chart's ASC is Libra, with SR Sun in the seventh house, SR Venus in 8th H, so I do expect some changes in my dead love-life.
Especially also because my Progressed Moon will be conjunct my natal Vertex in 5th H too, within a month.
So it's not a coincidence I've started mentioning the Vertex.
It's all around me...
Not to forget, that my natal Venus rules both the third and the tenth house and is in tenth house too, so the career - part is highly involved with the upcoming changes.

So, do you know other things than I've told about Pluto conjunct vertex that's absolutely worth mentioning about?
Let's share!
I have literally just seen natalpluto conjunct my tertiary vetex on the tertiary progression for the 4th May transit Uranus conjuncts my natal Jupiter in 7th house Taurus.I think I know who the Pluto person is as his pluto is conjunct my ascendant on a synastry chart and its possible we could meet that weekend the Kings CoronationMY second Saturn return is looming too we share the same eclipse points but mainly different houses except the post natal solar eclipse is conjunct, same degree same house and both our vertexes are in the 8th house, but I think his is in cancer and mine is Gemini.My mum also shares sameor similar as she is 19years older than me and I am 19 years older than my person of interest.we have never met, just chat on Whats app,MY Pluto and Uranus degress are thesame as his vesta and juno.It could be that we meet the first time and I see that maybe we arent really suitable or well matched.Its definitely a Lilith thing for me and he could just be my ascension person and I let him go job done with the release and ownership of my Lilith complex.I'll let yoy know what manifest ,Its all 7th house stuff but north node is in 1st house, hence why he may not be my person after all but he was my karmic buddy allowing me to learn and ascend.

Welldone

Any news? I got Pluto hitting my vertex in 5th house next year Feb 2024, which I am curious what will happen. I have been single for a while and I am wondering. Actually on my next Solar return Pluto will be less than 1 degree from my vertex, so I am assuming it will be a trend for the upcoming year.

Welldone

Well I had my 1st Pluto-vertex in 5th house at end of Feb and....nothing happened and nothing had changed months before the "important" conjunction LOL so I am assuming this vertex is a BS thing! I was single, I am still single and I will be single lol