Need your help to trace my gold chain

Chetana

Hi,

I misplaced/lost my gold chain, it is the mangal sutra on 11th July in the evening. There was a religious ceremony performed in the afternoon and once I returned home, I removed and kept it away. There was a Pooja on 31st July and I was unable to find it and not able to recall where I placed it. Now I am wondering it was stolen, please guide

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
13 Sep 2020 TZ = -2.0 11.5500 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=24Sco34
There are 2 testimonies it wil be found!
Ruler in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find. However, it is usually nearby, outside, or in an outbuilding such as a garage, or in the garden.
Ruler in succedent house show the missing item to be some way off but not too far.
It can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.
Ruler in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance
Look where money or precious things are kept; in the vault or safety deposit box. The bedroom, boudoir, furnishings, flower graden, shrubbery.

Direction: north by east
Near colour: blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green

POF is in Lib in 10th house. Look in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), jewelry box or make-up box, top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies or in an attic, guest room
AS POF is in 10th house, that means to look at hallway, study, dining room, public building, department store, or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, roof, joists, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.

Direction :South
Near colour: blue, green, white, pink, yellow, black/white, dark/bright, grey