Greatly appreciate some guidance on my chart

Lemonz13

I've read about Astrology since I was 11 - Mainly just about scorpio. It wasn't until 7 years ago I learned about my natal chart and started to read into it more. What do you guys see that pops out at cha? Any advice?

That is my full chart - think I did that right :sideways:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 10.50.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 10.50.23 AM.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

leomoon

I prefer doing my own charts. If you'd like, I can post a different one but I'd need your statistics to do so, i.e. dob time and place

leomoon

Lemonz: You can go ahead and delete your post now with the stats...as I have it noted.

I'll post an anonymous chart for you as well. Thanks for your understanding. To delete you click "edit".

leomoon

Lemonz:

With Tr Saturn over your 4th house and over Vesta, I'd think you are currently experiencing less then pleasant days at home and especially with your closest squeeze or loved one. Either that or Vesta can also point to someone who is trying to cause trouble by acting like a 3rd party interloper at times. :surprised: Whichever, it seems to be a place psychologically speaking, we'd prefer to move away from. Not the physical locale, but the mental one.

Is this correct?

Transiting Pluto is over your Black Moon Lilith and bearing down on your Moon (emotions) which can be devastating for some.

Are you currently married?

Your Vesta is located 09Virgo which is considered a critical degree, so I don't want to get too far into if I'm off track....

Lemonz13

Lemonz:

With Tr Saturn over your 4th house and over Vesta, I'd think you are currently experiencing less then pleasant days at home and especially with your closest squeeze or loved one. Either that or Vesta can also point to someone who is trying to cause trouble by acting like a 3rd party interloper at times. :surprised: Whichever, it seems to be a place psychologically speaking, we'd prefer to move away from. Not the physical locale, but the mental one.

Is this correct?

Transiting Pluto is over your Black Moon Lilith and bearing down on your Moon (emotions) which can be devastating for some.

Are you currently married?

Your Vesta is located 09Virgo which is considered a critical degree, so I don't want to get too far into if I'm off track....

I am not married, actually don’t fancy marriage. Parents split due to father figure cheating when I want in the womb.

Single and moving away from a very very disappointing relationship that ended in Feb. Slight Reconciliation a month ago that lead to silence between us again.

Lemonz13

I am not married, actually don’t fancy marriage. Parents split due to father figure cheating when I want in the womb.

Single and moving away from a very very disappointing relationship that ended in Feb. Slight Reconciliation a month ago that lead to silence between us again.
Correct about the mental - meant to say that before

leomoon

The 9th house is the conception house with Venus as it’s ruler found in the 1st house at 3Libra. Venus is semi-square Mars in Scorpio, hence control issues will always play a vital role in the life. Considering what you found out about dear ole’ dad, it’s not surprising you’d want to control your love life to a greater extent even though it may be a subconscious thing most of the time. At least you know the source which then can help in the future. Venus is also square to Uranus, so themes of separation and estrangement in the love life throughout. Venus (ruler of the conception) square the 4th house (where Uranus is located with Neptune (deception) and the Moon i.e. mother. It’s a very busy 4th house and the 4th of course is our foundation, where we keep our home both early on and as we build a home in adult life.
Sun in Scorpio, 19th degree tends to see life and experiences, in black & white tones, seldom or never in gray ones. Its either good/bad – beautiful/ugly. And occasionally because of this behavior pattern, you may find others acting out in the opposite way which then brings the things to light you must face in yourself in the objective world even though they are subjective flaws or traits. Therefore, the clashing of values, etc.
You have Sun Quintile (a creative helpful aspect) to Saturn (ruler of your detriment Moon in Capricorn) In detriment (not helping), emotions i.e. Moon – because the opposite sign is the Moon’s actual ruler, i.e. Cancer a water sign. In Capricorn, the emotions can be seen as drier, not easily disturbed and some might judge as colder. YET, having this creative aspect of Quintile to your Moon’s ruler (Saturn) is helping you to see through different lenses, to understand logically what is going on in your own life and WHY your emotions can be as they are.
Its interesting in a sense you subconsciously were attracted to one who disappointed you so gravely as to cause the breakup. (Venus square Uranus in 4th) – Yet we must remember too in life, it’s a give and take in relationships,
My maternal grandmom was a Scorpio Sun through and through, and as I’d cry my heart out at her feet while she sat in her rocker, she’d say “poor Deb, you must learn that life is never 50-50, and one will always love more then the other” She went on to explain that relationships may be 60-40, 55-45, but that 5% difference will come to light between the two of you. WHO loves the more? To make the first step…Grandmom didn’t stop there, she went on to say, “make sure next time, its HIM who is the one who loves more or you will always be crying”…..
(seemed a bit cold but I’ve learned that she was right…..at least for me) :pouty:

leomoon

Your Sun IS a water sign in Scorpio, so your thoughts and emotions can run quite deep at the same time its in a fragile/critical degree.

Was it Charubel who said in his original book of degrees, that his 19th degree of Scorpio was critical and referred to it this way, as I stated in my critical degrees book:

18-19° Scorpio- Serpentinis – Charubel the esoteric astrologer called it, “the most cursed degree of the most accursed sign” in his writings on the critical degrees saying [FONT=&quot]“no good to come from this”.[/FONT] What I have found is that it tends to incline an individual towards black and white thinking. Their focus and perspective are harmed because of it, unless they have other things in their chart to enlarge their scope of understanding yet even then it may take effort to overcome. Another mention of it is in volume 2 by March & McEvers towards the end of the book, “North Scale – brilliant mind, the accursed degree 18 Scorpio 59.”

There is NO degree per se that can control our life if we are aware of it and want to work on ourselves in life. Its always up to us in the end as we make choices and I think your Quintile from Saturn to your Moon helps you in this area of choice to be well thought out and not too brusque about important matters.

In actuality, it shows us the mothers because it's the Moon who herself received the aspect. Mother must have had a good head about her, and I will say that the sextile between the Sun &the Moon when you were conceived shows that they BOTH wanted the child she would bring into the world (you)...that you were born in love with this harmonious aspect between them. So, you do have these aspects to be grateful for, as not everyone has them and life is harder for them because of it.
For example, when someone is born with a harsh aspect between the Sun & Moon (Sun being father and moon mother), then that person has a much harder time sorting things out for themselves, because the Sun is the outer personality and the moon, the inner emotional self. Thus, its always good to see someone with a trine between their Sun & Moon or a Sextile rather then the opposite harsher aspects.(squares, oppositions)

Remember, the natal chart and the reader simply is looking at the vibrations that a particular number (like Charubel assigned to the 18-19th of Scorpio) and vibrations can be changed although it may not be easily done for some, they certainly can be and taken into the next life as someone who "overcame" this one.

leomoon

I meant to say too, that your Moon Trine Venus is a gift from your mother and shows as the astrologer Alan Oken said in his "Complete Astrology" that your feelings (moon) flow well with your personal magnetism and because of this, can advance in life in social ways. i.e. people like YOU. You are charming and because of this, people will gravitate towards you. You may also have poetic and artistic leanings (Venus rules these things) :love: