Jobless for so long: chart says YES?!

LovBird

Banned
hello dear friends,

I have been jobless for several years now.
I have some holes on my official resume and its hard to get company's attention when I send it out.

In accordance with a state job councelor, we decided i should refer to a specific program.
this program aims at supporting companies to give a chance to potential candidates (whom, on paper, may not have all the requirements) by testing them.

The testing period is 1 month. Candidate gets a small state allowance. If company is happy, then candidate is hired; the candidate may be asked to follow a training prior to being hired.

I have contacted a company by phone but as usual, they asked me to send my resume.
I want to contact this company again and offer them to test me (and hopefully hire me) through this program, will they accept? here is the chart.

- I am moon, in 12th, peregrine: that sums it all! I have been out of a job for so long and feeling helpless.

Also, it shows my intention on communicating (Moon in turned 3rd) with company (Moon in sign ruled by company) to offer this program at no cost (Moon, ruler of the turned 2nd house is peregrine) and at no risk (Moon in 12th is isolated, ie, not an employee) for them.

- Job and Company is Mercury, retrograde and combust.. Mercury has some dignity by face and by house being in 10th.
in Cancer, Mercury exalts the 7th who is retrograde and in fall: did they hire a candidate that they are not happy with?

Moon and Mercury sextile by mutual application in 2 units. this sextile should perfect since Moon and Mercury are in mutual beneficial reception (domicile).

Is this a YES? :happy:

Attachments

• will hire me.jpg
    will hire me.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

tikana

Re: Jobless for so long: will i get a job?

2 months? The only thing that makes me grumpy is incoming combustion lord mh with sun plus its lord of your 12th house
Nnode there conjunction very good though

LovBird

Banned
Re: Jobless for so long: will i get a job?

2 months? The only thing that makes me grumpy is incoming combustion lord mh with sun plus its lord of your 12th house
Nnode there conjunction very good though

thank you so much.
Yes I did see this conjunction...If I am not mistaken, does Mercury collects from Moon and Sun? so job or company gets hurt by me and my 12th?
How would you check if I do get hired after the testing period?

Last edited:

rafaella

I think this looks fairly positive. I'm liking the mutual reception between Moon and Mercury. You are Mercury retro and combust, that shows your chances here and describes your skill level as you describe it.

Here I'd take 9th house more than 10th, 9th for training. 10th is Gov. The offer from them is 11th, Moon. Hence the mutual reception between Moon and Mer, the reception shows ' I scratch your back you scratch mine', they hire you and offer you training, in return you then work for them, right? Moon translates from Venus (9th ruler) to Mercury.

Moon in 12th suggest things unknown, and hidden so everything may not been straightforward and it might be a different company that takes you on. So I suggest you apply to several others.

Also if you can do some volunteering jobs, its great to add to the resume and gain extra references. And do some short courses to improve your chances.

What jobs are you looking for? Looks like administrative is it? Something mercurial...?

good luck!

LovBird

Banned
I think this looks fairly positive. I'm liking the mutual reception between Moon and Mercury. You are Mercury retro and combust, that shows your chances here and describes your skill level as you describe it.

Here I'd take 9th house more than 10th, 9th for training. 10th is Gov. The offer from them is 11th, Moon. Hence the mutual reception between Moon and Mer, the reception shows ' I scratch your back you scratch mine', they hire you and offer you training, in return you then work for them, right? Moon translates from Venus (9th ruler) to Mercury.

Moon in 12th suggest things unknown, and hidden so everything may not been straightforward and it might be a different company that takes you on. So I suggest you apply to several others.

Also if you can do some volunteering jobs, its great to add to the resume and gain extra references. And do some short courses to improve your chances.

What jobs are you looking for? Looks like administrative is it? Something mercurial...?

good luck!

Thank you so much rafaella!

May i ask why you would take 9th house? I will be "tested", not trained during the 1st month. I will have to show my skills during this timeframe.

Just as a clarification, the job is not coming from the government. The process is the same than for a regular job application, simply, there is a trial period before signing a contract.

Training is optional, it will depends on my trial period. If they think i need it, then i will have to follow a training before i can get hired. The company wont train me. So the venus mercury tol could meam i will need a training before i can get hired maybe?

The company i want to apply to is a small tech company that offers coaching services to other company, from idea to software solutions using agile management methods.

Dont know if that makes sense.
The thing is that all employee have good IT knowledge like coding etc. I dont want to code, but coach.

Last edited:

rafaella

Thank you so much rafaella!

May i ask why you would take 9th house? I will be "tested", not trained during the 1st month. I will have to show my skills during this timeframe.

Just as a clarification, the job is not coming from the government. The process is the same than for a regular job application, simply, there is a trial period before signing a contract.

Training is optional, it will depends on my trial period. If they think i need it, then i will have to follow a training before i can get hired. The company wont train me. So the venus mercury tol could meam i will need a training before i can get hired maybe?

The company i want to apply to is a small tech company that offers coaching services to other company, from idea to software solutions using agile management methods.

Dont know if that makes sense.
The thing is that all employee have good IT knowledge like coding etc. I dont want to code, but coach.

Yes I looked at the 9th due to Moon separating from Venus, 9th ruler, its like some sort of training or a course. But looking at the chart again, I'm a bit suspicious about the combust Mercury and 12th house, its almost like you may have to do something under the radar perhaps embellish your abilities/ resume or the company offers you something but not official.

Its not unusual that people get references from someone they never worked for, or mention things in their resume that they never really done to have a better chance at finding work. Not saying this is what you should do, but that 12th house and combust Mer looks a bit suspicious.

LovBird

Banned
Yes I looked at the 9th due to Moon separating from Venus, 9th ruler, its like some sort of training or a course. But looking at the chart again, I'm a bit suspicious about the combust Mercury and 12th house, its almost like you may have to do something under the radar perhaps embellish your abilities/ resume or the company offers you something but not official.

Its not unusual that people get references from someone they never worked for, or mention things in their resume that they never really done to have a better chance at finding work. Not saying this is what you should do, but that 12th house and combust Mer looks a bit suspicious.

Impressive!
A few days ago, i was talking with my sister in law about my difficulties with my resume. She offered me to be a reference to be called, should the company needed a check. I also had ex co workers, who are now friends, offering the same. I didnt ask them for it.
Venus rules the 7th from my 3rd of sibling!..Moon also rules friends! So it could mean i accept their offer and to lie on my resume?..

Sun /mercury reception isnt good which could point to the fake references. Yet Merc conjunct sirius and sun is parallel north node: the skills are real despite all.

Would u agree that, in addition to moon TOLing venus to merc (which are in mutual benefic reception), that mercury also collects from sun and moon? If so, could we say that a training and false references could help me get hired?

Last edited:

LovBird

Banned
Hi

As i am Still jobless..I read a company nearby is hiring.
I want to apply, will i get a job?

https://ibb.co/C8TS6L2

Rafaella, you mentionned it could be another company than the one i asked for in july, could this be this one?

As you see, moon is in really bad shape, leaving a combustion in 12th house that happened 2 units ago (when i got back home from the funerals).
Jupiter, me, is no better, in fall.

The job/company is venus, strong in domicile in 10th.

No moon/venus aspect
However, venus will square jupiter in 1 unit. It could be 1 month so in mid december. This could echo the 2 units of the first chart. This brings us to mid december.

Venus receives jupiter by triplicity while jupiter receives venus by face. Could this reception be enough to bring a yes?

Antares is rising and is said to bring honors and riches.
Sn is in 1st but 8 degrees away from asc.
Pof is also conjunct the ascendant so i hope it helps. What do you think?

Last edited: