should i pursue a career in economics?

Januarystorm

would the field of economics be the career of true fulfillment for me, the area where even if just for the smallest percentage, i could benefit in some way to the greater good?

well i just dont know how to go from that jupiter in detriment?? its in cap which does stand for career but its not feeling so good meaning i would probably feel not so good?

moon in cancer..nothing to do with economy

mars on the ascendant have no clue how thats involved with economy...coincidentally i have this exact position in my natal chart..mars on the ascendant...ALSO in sagittarius freakishly however mine is on a different degree ...:alien:

Attachments

• astro_2atw_should_i_pursue_a_career_in_economics.15432.17896.jpg
    astro_2atw_should_i_pursue_a_career_in_economics.15432.17896.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 20

sworm09

would the field of economics be the career of true fulfillment for me, the area where even if just for the smallest percentage, i could benefit in some way to the greater good?

well i just dont know how to go from that jupiter in detriment?? its in cap which does stand for career but its not feeling so good meaning i would probably feel not so good?

moon in cancer..nothing to do with economy

mars on the ascendant have no clue how thats involved with economy...coincidentally i have this exact position in my natal chart..mars on the ascendant...ALSO in sagittarius freakishly however mine is on a different degree ...:alien:

Hello Januarystorm,

You are Jupiter in Capricorn in Fall in the 2nd sign from the Ascendant. That in itself doesn't speak well for your current condition.

The Moon is in Cancer, in her own sign, but in the 8th sign from the Ascendant. One of the more modern meanings for the 8th is "other people's money" which has ties to economics potentially. The Moon is heading right toward the Nodes, which isn't good.

What's interesting is that both Jupiter and the Moon are unable to see the Ascendant, indicating a course of action that goes against your own interests or acting out of step with your own interests.

The 10th sign is Virgo, ruled by Mercury. Mercury is in Pisces in Fall. The Moon is separating from Mercury (who rules economics) and is applying to the nodes. Mercury in Pisces isn't exactly the best for success in economics, as a matter of fact, the Moon separating from Mercury would indicate some negative connection with economics in your past. Have you studied it before?

The MC is ruled by Venus and is in the 11th sign. The 11th has to do with aspirations. Venus is exalted in Pisces, right near the end of the sign. That speaks to very high aspirations, perhaps too high. Venus is making no application to Jupiter and the Moon won't reach Venus without passing through a few other planets, most notably hitting the Node and then opposing Jupiter.

So I don't think economics is worth pursuing as a career. You have high aspirations, that's for sure, but you lack the current means to reach them. Have you perhaps considered something in the social sciences or humanities? The strength of Venus and you being signified by a Jupiter in Fall might turn you better toward "helping" professions or those involving directly benefiting the less fortunate.