Politician/Leadership in natal chart?

Imperial1922

Hey guys, so this question is for fun but an interesting one,but ive been wondering what in a natal chart can indicate a good political leader.?

whether it would be the president,emperor, king, dictator ect. i am very drawn to those kind of things in life, where i can feel in charge and help those around me become strong.

people have always said i have a strong personality, but i can be reckless and a bit arrogant. i think anger is my problem.i have this authoritarian attitude, in which i can be ruthless and emotionally impulsive. this thread is to find that in my natal chart and see if you guys can give useful help, and at the same time put your thoughts into what you think makes a political leader. :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_lel.15000.2365.gif
    astro_2gw_01_lel.15000.2365.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 43

Chillaxer

Moon in Cancer in 11th. Naturally at home in the political sphere. NN in Leo in 11th - leader of people and revolution. Near the 12th means you may be adept to influence mass-consciousness.

Capricorn sun in 5th, work and ambition is a creative pleasure.

MC in Gemini, communication and getting the message and details across in in a career.

4th house/IC in Sagittarius(and planets) comfortable with foreign peoples and travel, at home anywhere. Not being especially attached to the homeland, besides with politics(Moon in Cancer 11th again)

Philosophical at the core.

Jupiter in Aries House 8. Personal identity grows via power and transformation, outer and inner.

ynnest

Hello imperial,

Without knowing to much about you i must say you sound more like a genuine leo rising when you describe your personality. Virgo risings often have a more narrow triangular headshape and more "thin" body with a detail minded personality who not often are known to want to take charge in the way you describes your ambitions. If you instead compare it to leo rising people who often have bigger and sturdier bodies with rectangular heads, and with a personality that is often "big", assumes leadership and often like to be the center of attention etc I guess you get a hint of what i mean when I say you sounds more like a leo rising.

If we just play with the thought of you being a leo rising- that would potentially shift you sun from a fifth house position, the house of joy and fun, to the sixth house, the house of work and personal ambition- which fits much better with your political ambitions.

This also would shift your "authoritarian" saturn from the ninth house, the house of communicating to the masses and providing experiences to people, to the tenth house of reputation and bosses and ones position in life- which also fits with your ambitions of being a leader. Leaders with big influence in society often have a strong tenth house since this is how other perceives an individual in society.

If your leo rising is in the early degrees that could also mean that you have an intercepted fourth and tenth house (scorpio and taurus intercepted) which is a configuration that many ceos and people in power have, since it again relates to an emphasis on the houses of personal and social reputation and status and positions in life. That in combination with an aries midheaven creates without any doubt an tendency and drive for leadership positions.

Hope this helps you,

Y

Last edited:

Imperial1922

Hello imperial,

Without knowing to much about you i must say you sound more like a genuine leo rising when you describe your personality. Virgo risings often have a more narrow triangular headshape and more "thin" body with a detail minded personality who not often are known to want to take charge in the way you describes your ambitions. If you instead compare it to leo rising people who often have bigger and sturdier bodies with rectangular heads, and with a personality that is often "big", assumes leadership and often like to be the center of attention etc I guess you get a hint of what i mean when I say you sounds more like a leo rising.

If we just play with the thought of you being a leo rising- that would potentially shift you sun from a fifth house position, the house of joy and fun, to the sixth house, the house of work and personal ambition- which fits much better with your political ambitions.

This also would shift your "authoritarian" saturn from the ninth house, the house of communicating to the masses and providing experiences to people, to the tenth house of reputation and bosses and ones position in life- which also fits with your ambitions of being a leader. Leaders with big influence in society often have a strong tenth house since this is how other perceives an individual in society.

If your leo rising is in the early degrees that could also mean that you have an intercepted fourth and tenth house (scorpio and taurus intercepted) which is a configuration that many ceos and people in power have, since it again relates to an emphasis on the houses of personal and social reputation and status and positions in life. That in combination with an aries midheaven creates without any doubt an tendency and drive for leadership positions.

Hope this helps you,

Y

That honestly is straight up my vedic chart! the thin is i am very thin a detail oriented. i am much more cool-headed with people when it comes to appearance tbh, the thing is its that i crave for a position of power, i am really good at getting people motivated and can put much drive into what i love. i can be very extroverted when im working with people, but unfortunately the birthtime of my Western chart is a virgo AS, While in vedic its a leo rising with saturn in the 10th conjunct moon. should i just go with my vedic? lol

Imperial1922

Moon in Cancer in 11th. Naturally at home in the political sphere. NN in Leo in 11th - leader of people and revolution. Near the 12th means you may be adept to influence mass-consciousness.

MC in Gemini, communication and getting the message and details across in in a career.

4th house/IC in Sagittarius(and planets) comfortable with foreign peoples and travel, at home anywhere. Not being especially attached to the homeland, besides with politics(Moon in Cancer 11th again)

Jupiter in Aries House 8. Personal identity grows via power and transformation, outer and inner.

ahh i see thank you!! what do you think about jupiter aries in the 8th house? i have tried researching into it, especially when its a mutual reception with mars in pisces. Ive thought after military service to get myself into finance and move into politics if possible.

aquarius7000

Hi,

You have Saturn-Moon and Saturn-Merc., both of which can make one come across as very sure of themselves in almost a rigid kind of manner. Your Sun in Cap further adds to this. The Cap/Saturn energy can make one quite inflexible and rigid (remember that Saturn is one of the least malleable planet).

Your anger comes from an active Mars, in aspect to the Moon (easy to ruffle your feather) and the Mars-Pluto makes the anger simmer until you finally explode. Saturn (limits) tries to keep that Mars (aggression) in check through that sextile, but can, at the same time, make it turn bitter, too.
Hey guys, so this question is for fun but an interesting one,but ive been wondering what in a natal chart can indicate a good political leader.?

whether it would be the president,emperor, king, dictator ect. i am very drawn to those kind of things in life, where i can feel in charge and help those around me become strong.

people have always said i have a strong personality, but i can be reckless and a bit arrogant. i think anger is my problem.i have this authoritarian attitude, in which i can be ruthless and emotionally impulsive. this thread is to find that in my natal chart and see if you guys can give useful help, and at the same time put your thoughts into what you think makes a political leader. :)

Hkk

Account Closed
To start off with look at the planet that represents lies, Liars/bullshitters. That should be most prominent and then you have yourself a politician

KSW72

Wow, I have moon in cancer in the 11th, IC/Jupiter in saggitarius in the 4th and MC in gemini. And Pluto in Libra in the 1st. I’m waiting for that leadership role!