Relationship Compatibility

FreeWing

Hi everyone!

The situation with this particular guy is quite a weird one. I've felt immediatly drawn to him since the first moment I saw him and I know for sure that I'm not indifferent to him either. It's a fairly recent thing and I can't say I'm in love, as we still have to get to know each other better, but I simply can't take my eyes off him, for some reason. It's unexplainable, really. Not only that but coincidences keep happening with him too. Too many to not think there might be some sort of meaning behind it. I've wondered about his Natal Chart since this started and when I managed to get it, I was really surprised by certain aspects of our synastry. Here's the ones that intrigued me the most:

• His North Node is right on my Pluto
  • His Chiron right on my Moon & opposed my Venus
  • His Moon conjunct my Moon & opposed my Venus

I've learned that Midpoints can be quite significant too in Synastries, so I looked at those too just to see if perhaps they could explain this intense pull that I feel towards this person. Indeed, there is some significant Midpoint action (orbs either exact or 1 degree off):

• His Sun/Moon Midpoint conjunct my Vertex
  • His Sun/Chiron Midpoint conjunct my Vertex
  • His Sun/Uranus Midpoint conjunct my Sun
  • His Sun/Neptune Midpoint conjunct my Sun
  • His Mercury/Pluto Midpoint conjunct my Jupiter
  • His Venus/Jupiter Midpoint conjunct my Moon
  • His Venus/Uranus Midpoint conjunct my Mercury
  • My Sun/Jupiter Midpoint conjunct his Mercury
  • My Sun/Pluto Midpoint conjunct his Neptune
  • My Moon/Mars Midpoint conjunct his Pluto
  • My Moon/Jupiter Midpoint conjunct his Moon & Chiron
  • My Moon/Saturn Midpoint conjunct his North Node
  • My Mercury/Saturn Midpoint conjunct his Saturn
  • My Venus/Mars Midpoint conjunct his Ascendant
  • My Jupiter/Saturn Midpoint conjunct his Pluto

A lot of close midpoint contacts!

We seem to have a mainly good Composite too, a better one than our Synastry, perhaps. But there are some aspects of it that can be worrysome. That Sun/Venus square Neptune, for instance! :unsure:

I'd love to know some opinions on our Synastry and Composite, please. I'll attach our Natal Charts, Synastry & respective table and the Composite.

Thanks! :smile:

Attachments

• My Natal Chart.jpg
    My Natal Chart.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 18
  • His Natal Chart.jpg
    His Natal Chart.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Synastry Table.jpg
    Synastry Table.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Composite Chart.jpg
    Composite Chart.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 15

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons both virgo, perfectionist, critical thinking. like poles could repel however.

suns, pisces and taurus, 3/11, covertly supportive,

lords jupiter-venus unfriendly. taurus 3rd from the bride, not desirable.

pisces wise, sensitive, spiritual; taurus creative, energetic, love of food and comforts.

ascendants sagittarius-acquarius, 3/11 covertly supportive,

lords jupiter-saturn neutral. signs 2 to 6 from the bride not generally desirable.

fiery sagittarius philosophical, inspirational, optimistic, sportive, love of justice. airy acquarius mystic, uncertain, reformist, innovative.

his saturn-sun, lords 1/7 are in square, challenging in relationships. acquarius and leo axis over the ascendant prone to conflict in relationship generically.

your lords 1/7 jupiter-mercury are placed 6/8 over aries/virgo in conflict mode, lords mars-mercury unfriendly.

your mercury, lord 7th, inimical for the sagittarius ascendant, placed over the 4th house impacting domestic comforts and peace.

sun-mercury intellectual, oratory skills.

your saturn-mars conjunct could suggest feeling superior to men, perhaps.

his 9th lord venus of movable libra is inimical for fixed acquarius ascendant, placed over his 4th house impacting domestic comforts and peace.

although generically mercury-venus friendly gemini could suggest literary and oratory skills, sense of humor, wealth, good for study of astrology.

moon signs seemingly match the synastry, although like poles could repel

- while ascendants jupiter-saturn neutral 3rd from sagittarius not desirable although 3/11 and could be covertly supportive, not recommended for synastry, thus do not complete the synastry. sun signs pisces-taurus too 3/11 and covert and unfriendly.

overall synastry thus seemingly Average covertly supportive, mutual challenges, prone to conflict, while like poles could repel. while with sun-mercury 4th and mercury-venus 4th both could be talented. while inimical mercury 4th and inimical venus 4th could cause stress in domestic comforts and peace perhaps.

could be perhaps graded C/C(-)

hope this enables reflect further,

wishing well,

kshantaram

FreeWing

Thank you for your reading kshantaram, you gave me much food for thought. :wink:

I would specially like to know about the aspects I mentioned above, since they seem to be so significant and even the orbs are quite tight. Does anyone have any ideas?