98% of you will probably agree!

piercethevale

...another one of those 'mind game' puzzles...do the exercises thoroughly and see how you rate...it got me!

[FONT=Times New Roman,arial]2% or 98% of Population?[/FONT]Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can! Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance until you've done each of them .... really. Now, scroll down (but not too fast, you might miss something).

THINK of a number from 1 to 10

MULTIPLY that number by 9

If the number is a 2-digit number, ADD the digits together

Now SUBTRACT 5

DETERMINE which letter in the alphabet corresponds to the number you ended up with (example: 1=a, 2=b, 3=c,etc.)

THINK of a country that starts with that letter

REMEMBER the last letter of the name of that country

THINK of the name of an animal that starts with that letter

REMEMBER the last letter in the name of that animal

THINK of the name of a fruit that starts with that letter

Are you thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange?

Isn't that FREAKY!! If not for you, you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else. However, 98% of people will answer with kangaroos in Denmark eating oranges when given this exercise.

lalalaheidi87

its bc all multiples of 9 add up to 9... and then you subtract 5 and get 4, d, which for countries is slim pickins. unless you can think of djbouti, denmark it is.

Lissa

Well I am not a native english speaker so the animal and the fruit were different but I also ended up in Denmark...LOL!

First number I picked was 2...

R4VEN

natasa812 said:
I am not a native english also, and I ended up in Italy... :)
For everyone, no matter what number you begin with, the number you end up with will be 4, which leads to letter `D'.

Italy starts with D??????

I got Denmark, kangaroo, orange also.

Shows how Euro-centric we all are.

Arian Maverick

I think I got a koala eating an orange in Denmark or something like that, but it's possible that I made a mistake somewhere because I was going fast.

EDIT: Ha ha, yes, I took the o from koala and that's how I got orange. Silly Arian :rolleyes:

Arian Maverick

Astrodawn

Dont think Ive ever been in the majority!

Dog - Denmark - Grapefruit

edit - durrrrrrrr dog doent start with a k does it ha ha in hindsight i would have picke koala bear

freedomlover how have you managed to get a country starting with the letter N? haha!

Last edited:

freedomlover

Astrodawn said:
Dont think Ive ever been in the majority!

Dog - Denmark - Grapefruit

edit - durrrrrrrr dog doent start with a k does it ha ha in hindsight i would have picke koala bear

freedomlover how have you managed to get a country starting with the letter N? haha!

I went... huh??? Then I went back and did it again - s-l-o-w-e-r.

The answer to your question is:

Because my brain is obviously so fried that I can no longer follow simple instructions nor do simple math in my head.:p

Somehow I missed seeing this step:
If the number is a 2-digit number, ADD the digits together

The number I had was "18"

And I obviously can't count:

Now SUBTRACT 5

I got 14! :eek:

14 is "N". The first thought I had was "Nairobi". Then I thought, that's not a country. Country.... N... N.....N...... Nicaragua!

From there to Aardvark, and from there to Kiwi.

I REALLY need a vacation...... sigh........

So, I guess I'm NOT in the 2%. I'm in the "dumb" percent.:eek:

FL

Astrodawn

Ha ha Freedomlover your funny :)

I missed some instruction too and got it wrong, anything with numbers in it throws me into confusion, but I still liked doing the quiz....hope theres some more!

Dx

Neptune Rising

Hahahaha thats brilliant, yup I googled the country and animal as well because I couldnt think of either, and ended up with the orange eating kangaroos in denmark.!!