How to know what a nodal transit to the ASC will bring?

Chrysalis

I've got the nodes crossing my Asc/Dsc around the first week of June this year.

Also taking into consideration other planetary transits that will be happening around this time, how can i gather more information on what the nodes will be producing crossing my Asc/Dsc?

Would it be to do with the house placements of my nodes and how they are aspected for good or bad that should be taken into account, just like we do with the planets?

For instance, my natal Jupiter aspects by trine and sextile my natal nodes, Jupiters the most benefic planet in my chart being a day chart and also exalted by sign placement. So if we do go by this, id be thinking it would produce something positive, or maybe I'm wrong?

Also just to add, around the same time the nodes are on my axis, transit Jupiter will also be opposing my natal Jupiter, so Jupiter does seem to be part of something here.

Is there anything I'm missing or interpreting wrong?

ElenaJ

There was some discussion about what aspects to the nodes are valid, some maintaining that only conjunction has an effect, although I think square and trine/sextile can also have a role.
Because the nodes are a special item, not a planet but a place in space, I believe it will trigger an angle or a personal planet by conjunction, but doesn't carry over energy from its natal position.
So, lying on the ascendent/des axis it would put emphasis on you and your relationships, one giving and one taking depending on whether it is south node or north that falls on each house.

Chrysalis

It will be the SN on my Asc, so the SN will take something away from me as a person? idk im confused with his one.

I also forgot to add to this "Also just to add, around the same time the nodes are on my axis, transit Jupiter will also be opposing my natal Jupiter, so Jupiter does seem to be part of something here." Jupiters actually my Asc ruler being a late sag rising.

So I have the nodes aspected by Jupiter natally, and at the same time of the nodes on my axis, transit Jupiter will be opposing my Jupiter (asc ruler). So it does seem to be something to do with ME then.

ElenaJ

It would seem that you are being pushed to develop relationships with others.
Your natal ascendent ruler, south node transiting on your ascendent (personality) where you should give way, and more towards and develop your ties with others.

Chrysalis

Hmm, interesting this does make sense, with how my life is right now. And i do push people away a lot, but then i end up using something else (mainly studying astrology) to focus on, this then makes me not be bothered about them one bit and i don't even miss them.

So if I've got coming up from this transit to do the opposite I'm going to find this hard.

ElenaJ

That's the whole point of pushing you!
You have to move your soul ahead, not remain in your old safe places. Too easy!

Chrysalis

Could this situation i'm currently in be related to the nodes crossing my ASC/DSC?

My ex has admitted he still has feelings for me and wants me back, but im torn as of what to do, as i love the Scorpio guy ive been seeing for almost two years, but he won't commit to me. But my ex would give me the commitment i want. So currently going through a huge dilemma as of what to do.

Ive also currently got progressed moon opposing my 7th house (using whole signs) moon, natal moon squares sun/Saturn.

ElenaJ

The north node brings you to what you should be aiming for, towards the conflicts and challenges that you have to overcome in this lifetime.
So with the NN on the descendent, it is setting you up in situations that will help you resolve these issues.
It's working in gemini.
By sheer coincidence, your thread question had been something to the idea of "which of the two should I choose", mirroring gemini energy.
Where is your natal north node?

Chrysalis

The north node brings you to what you should be aiming for, towards the conflicts and challenges that you have to overcome in this lifetime.
So with the NN on the descendent, it is setting you up in situations that will help you resolve these issues.
It's working in gemini.
By sheer coincidence, your thread question had been something to the idea of "which of the two should I choose", mirroring gemini energy.
Where is your natal north node?

Oh yes, very true. Also (even though most probably doesn't mean much), the said ex is a Gemini.

My natal NN is in the 10th house (using whole signs) or 8th house placidus. Jupiter is the only planet in my chart that makes no aspects to other planets, but does aspect the nodes by trine and sextile. And by transit Jupiter is currently opposing natal Jupiter.

Shall i just post my chart for you to quickly see what i mean?

ElenaJ

"the said ex is a Gemini."

Now that is amazing, isn't it?
Picked just this moment in time to pick up the threads from the past to the present!

Try posting your chart, curiosity !

Chrysalis

When we were together before i wasn't into Astrology. So i didn't take note of his birthdate, and it has been 7 years ago, so ive forgotten it. I've just text and asked him now when his birthday is, he said 28th June. Done a quick look at his chart and his Sun is on my DSC (- 2°), where the nodes have also been.

ElenaJ

So your developmental path has you being pushed from philosophical, spiritual, religious sagittarius, towards communicative, wordy gemini.
And the natal nodes are pushing from spiritual, religious pisces, towards analytical detailed down to earth and precise virgo.
The same theme seems to be coming up right now, reflecting your natal.

Noticed also transiting Uranus is conjunct IC. It will shortly reach the opposition to its natal position on midheaven. A new career? Change of residence?
Jupiter, ascendent ruler, as you noted, has transiting jupiter square, but also Pluto square, and Saturn will return to a square when it turns direct and returns to Capricorn.
So, some transformations and some restrictions coming up for you. In your personality and by opposition in your relationships.
If you want to choose between suitors, its probably a good idea to wait until these disruptive transits pass.

Not sure of the timing, but your Venus/mars/pluto went through this not too far in the past, when the planets passed through mid-capricorn.

Finally, the gemini new moon conjuncts your natal moon in 5th house, square Saturn/sun.
So that's what right now kicked off these thoughts in your mind, rethinking love relations, relationships with partners, emotional stability and consistency.

You're being pushed to do a lot of work right now, keep yourself focused to not miss out on the opportunities it brings.

Chrysalis

Yes ive had my eye on Uranus around my IC, a change in career is totally not on the cards. A house move is something i would like to do, but haven't even contemplated how to go about this yet. Or it would be a situation of me meeting someone and moving in with them.

So, some transformations and some restrictions coming up for you. In your personality and by opposition in your relationships.
If you want to choose between suitors, its probably a good idea to wait until these disruptive transits pass.

Yes, and with it being venus Rx. I've also got Saturn going back and forth on my venus star point 1.52 Aquarius

Not sure of the timing, but your Venus/mars/pluto went through this not too far in the past, when the planets passed through mid-capricorn.

Ive checked back to this time, but nothing really majorly significant happened.

Finally, the gemini new moon conjuncts your natal moon in 5th house, square Saturn/sun.
So that's what right now kicked off these thoughts in your mind, rethinking love relations, relationships with partners, emotional stability and consistency.

Ex turned up a day or two before the NM. So ever since he has been on my mind. It has been seven years since we were last together, so I've forgotten a lot of his ways. But he's so different to the Scorpio guy, he's got Gemini sun and mercury, im not too sure if i can cope with it.

Chrysalis

Bit of a curveball here Elena. Would this make any sense to you? I've suddenly this past week or two started getting really interested in politics :andy:

NN is on my Dsc, DSC is 29+ Gemini. Using whole signs Mercury ruler is in my 9th house.

I've never before had any interest in politics, i find it quite amusing of the sudden interest.

ElenaJ

Interesting because when we looked at your chart and transits we were concentrating on relationships.
However, Saturn and Uranus, both associated with Aquarius, and political planets are active for you now.
Uranus on your IC opposing your natal Uranus. I did mention the possibility of a new career based on this, but again we were looking at other areas of life.
And we saw that mercury is also being activated.
Natal NN on midheaven energised by transiting NN ruled by mercury on the descendent (the general public).
So this is possibly a whole new chapter of life opening up for you!
Good for you!