Is his girlfriend cheating on him?

APiscesGirl

I met a guy sometime ago. He didn't say much about his private life but I could sense something is not all right...
I was wondering if his girlfriend was cheating on him, because he was looking for closeness with me... Not physical, but emotional. He was talking to me without her knowing but he didnt want yo hurt her in any way or be unfaithful.
But I dont understand why he looked for friendship with me rather his partner?

ardentika

You are not really asking that. Basically it means nothing to you to know if his girfriend is cheating on him or not. You want to know if he has something for you, and I don't think he does. Saturn, his sign. is about to enter 7th. Nothing going on between both significators.
You fall in his 3rd house which might mean he did take you just as a random encouter or just a friend. Having Mars and Pluto there, he might indeed be going through something in his life.

Basically I don't think he was serious bout you, and I think you didn't need a horary to tell you this, given the fact he has a girlfriend that he doesn't want to leave or cheat on, basically he wants to be a good and faithful partner.

APiscesGirl

You are not really asking that. Basically it means nothing to you to know if his girfriend is cheating on him or not. You want to know if he has something for you, and I don't think he does. Saturn, his sign. is about to enter 7th. Nothing going on between both significators.
You fall in his 3rd house which might mean he did take you just as a random encouter or just a friend. Having Mars and Pluto there, he might indeed be going through something in his life.

Basically I don't think he was serious bout you, and I think you didn't need a horary to tell you this, given the fact he has a girlfriend that he doesn't want to leave or cheat on, basically he wants to be a good and faithful partner.

I am sorry to say but u r very wrong. I really asked this question because I never understood why he kept communicating with me for months and he said he "let me in close". I am asking because I felt uncomfortable not knowing why he searches my company and I partly felt guilty for him turning to me and not his girlfriend.
He did not say what was wrong and I kept asking myself what was the reason for him to look for company outside of his relationship.
In short, I really ask for his motives. I dont argue if I was just a friend, maybe, but as I said, he was looking for closeness with me for months. So I wanted to know what provoked it... Hope that makes sense...

ardentika

Why didn't you ask him? I suppose this would have been a much easier and reliable method than a horary.

For a *reason* why he was looking for closeness, seeing all of the planets in his house, I'd say he is going through something deeply transformational and uncomfortable. Mars, Saturn, Pluto are all in/near his house, and that's a challenging energy. He might be confused and looking for support. If he is having trouble in his relationship, it's normal he would look for support outside.

APiscesGirl

Why didn't you ask him? I suppose this would have been a much easier and reliable method than a horary.

For a *reason* why he was looking for closeness, seeing all of the planets in his house, I'd say he is going through something deeply transformational and uncomfortable. Mars, Saturn, Pluto are all in/near his house, and that's a challenging energy. He might be confused and looking for support. If he is having trouble in his relationship, it's normal he would look for support outside.

I did not ask him, because it is not my style to see something bothering a person and start asking him personal questions... I was trying to bring comfort anf leave him make his own peace. The point where I dared to ask what is wrong... He slowly shut down to me. So you see... Why I ask in horary...
And to me, it is not normal to look for support someone outside your relationship. Don't u think that ut partner is your closest being? That's why called partner??
And again, that is why I asked if she cheats, because to me there is no logical reason why u would be so distant confused and hurt so you look for support and positive confirmation elsewhere.
And yes, I deeply care about him but just in case u r asking yourself I would never ruin someone's relationship and mess with it; and I would not judge one's behaviour. I just dont understand it. And caring that much, for me it is important to understand.
But thanks mentioning him going through tough times, it confirms my observations.
I'd also be glad if someone tries to answer the question and not making psychological analysis of his actions and feelings.
Thanks.

ardentika

I'm not a judge, everyone has their own right to chose whatever soothes them best.
I doubt she cheats, to me it looks its entirely in his head. It's also kinda wrong to blame the girlfriend for his own misery. Sometimes people cannot be happy even in the happiest relationship.

If you care so much for him you should have an honest talk with him about that.
I'm also not sure your question can be answered. It's not somethng that's directly affecting you "his girlfriend cheating on HIM" . Horary works for personal questions, where it involves you, and this question is more like spying in other people's lives.

Maybe try a different question that involves you and him?

APiscesGirl

I think it is not a problem that I ask for him. I'd appreciate if someone else gives their opinion too. And yes, it affected me directly... Since I had to deal with a confused person which I care about. I do not wish to ask other questions involving me and him. I asked them when I had the chance to do so.
Thanks.