Just graduated from Junior Member to Member, hey now!

Blaze

Account Closed
Congratulations to you for reaching such a milestone. Keep up the great work and never surrender to the forces of light or darkness. May Allah warm your heart and watch over you. May the wind be ever at your back. Praise the post count and may Zeus himself teabag it to infinity.

conspiracy theorist

Oh yeah before I forget, graduation rings will be sold at student affairs. We have them in all the new age crystals you can think of. I personally think that aquamarine would fit you

Blaze

Account Closed
Oh yeah before I forget, graduation rings will be sold at student affairs. We have them in all the new age crystals you can think of. I personally think that aquamarine would fit you

You got a ******* ring? I want a ******* ring. Where is my Onyx ring to place on my middle finger?

AtlanticPacific

I'd like to thank my parents, the astrology academy, God, my fans, all the people who voted for me - oh shoot, I hear the cut off music starting..
:lol:

tsmall

Premium Member
I remember when I became a Senior Member. That's when I finally figured out that being a Senior member had absolutely nothing to do with knowledge and everything to do with post count. Caveat Emptor.

Blaze

Account Closed
I remember when I became a Senior Member. That's when I finally figured out that being a Senior member had absolutely nothing to do with knowledge and everything to do with post count. Caveat Emptor.

Senior member should be changed to Swavy member.

It's more hip and in tune with da yot of da generation ya ear?

AtlanticPacific

Oookay, now I reallyfeel important as I've just joined the Senior Citizens, I mean members - group. I will now be taking applications for those who'd like to study at my feet (fyi, I just had a pedicure). Also I'd like to be kept in the loop on any blue plate specials and couponing...:lol: