People's compatibility between each other?

Toby

Hi, I have a few questions so I've been using Astrotheme for a while now, I haven't gone deep into astrology at all. I've just been using their compatibility tool or the more precise one is called "Astrological Affinities: Celestar".

So they offer ratings between conjugal, emotional, sexual and communication and then offer a overall compatibility score. From what I can go off, it's super accurate from my own perspective but what do you guys think, does something like this give accurate readings?

Second question is when it comes to compatibility between people, does it all balance out in the end? So does every birthday have equal amounts of bad/average/good compatibility with other people born on other days/months/years etc. Or are some going to be less compatible with more people than others and vice-versa?

Third kind of relates to the second, could you arguably put people into groups, maybe 3 or 4 in terms of likelihood that they'll get on together? Like they're more likely to get on with the same people within that same group but perhaps rarely they won't?

Finally does being born in the same year as somebody else give you any more chance of being more compatible than say somebody born a year later?

Honestly, I wish I hadn't went so far into this because I can't help thinking about who I'm compatible with and who I'm not (and other people as well) and judging people based on how I perceive whether they are or aren't compatible and also putting that on a scale of the ratings. I kind of feel like I've got a knack for doing it roughly accurately as well... judging by astrothemes results with said people and my preconceptions. It's like I'm putting people into groups of whether I'm likely to get on with them or not and it's really something I detest doing but it's become so instinctual now. Basically, before I just thought you either got on with people or you didn't, I didn't realize astrology had any truth in it but it just seems so accurate and close to how I perceive not only my own relationship with other people but others as well. Although this should be a tool to help maybe guide you I feel like it's becoming a bad influence for me in the real world... any advice?

CapAquaPis

I just went to the website and did 3 celebrity compatibility ratings with my own birthdate (Feb 15, 1980): Christina Aguilera (born Dec 18, 1980), Gwen Stefani (Oct 3, 1969) and Ginger Zee - ABC News meteorologist (Jan 13, 1981). I find I'm most compatible with Gwen Stefani (70% - Older women are the best), Christina Aguilera (45%-more like a friend) and Ginger Zee (25% - I should leave her FB page alone, LOL). I doubt there's a 90-99% match out there, but if I get a 0-9%, you know it's a match made in hell. Edit: I got a 55% with Bjork (Nov 21, 1965 - she's cool weird and makes another friend).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Dana Loesch (I have a 67-70% rating with her - despite she's a "conservatarian" ,she's of Cherokee descent like I am - similar to Ginger Zee being Dutch-like me).
Born: September 28, 1978 (unknown birth time)
In: Missouri (United States)
Sun: 5°13' Libra
Moon: 24°22' Leo
Dominants: Libra, Scorpio, Leo
Moon, Neptune, Uranus
Fire, Air / Fixed
Chinese Astrology: Earth Horse
Numerology: Birthpath 8
Height: Dana Loesch is 5' 7" (1m70) tall
Popularity: 1,011 clicks, 15,017th woman, 51,321st celebrity

I just went to the website and did 3 celebrity compatibility ratings with my own birthdate (Feb 15, 1980): Christina Aguilera (born Dec 18, 1980), Gwen Stefani (Oct 3, 1969) and Ginger Zee - ABC News meteorologist (Jan 13, 1981). I find I'm most compatible with Gwen Stefani (70% - Older women are the best), Christina Aguilera (45%-more like a friend) and Ginger Zee (25% - I should leave her FB page alone, LOL). I doubt there's a 90-99% match out there, but if I get a 0-9%, you know it's a match made in hell. Edit: I got a 55% with Bjork (Nov 21, 1965 - she's cool weird and makes another friend).

What are you blabbing about? NO ONE CARES. Talk about the thread.

EDIT: Wait OP? You're seriously calling astrotheme's relationship "calculator" advanced?
No wonder no one actually responded to this thread. lol.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

What are you blabbing about? NO ONE CARES. Talk about the thread.

EDIT: Wait OP? You're seriously calling astrotheme's relationship "calculator" advanced?
No wonder no one actually responded to this thread. lol.

You did...twice. On my birthday last year (whatdayaknow?). Shakira (born Feb 2, 1977 - her birthday is tomorrow) is 95% compatible with me! Another Aquarian celebrity in the spotlight. She's worldly (lived in 3 countries: her native Colombia, Spain and the US) with paternal Lebanese and maternal French ancestry, closely follows current events (she made 2 official FIFA world cup theme songs in 2010 South Africa and 2014 Brazil) and has strong political opinions wanting to make the world a better place (humanitarian charity volunteer). Her Cancer moon displays a compassionate personality, similar to Princess Diana of Wales (Jul 2, 1961, in reverse: Cancer sun/Aquarius moon). And at 42 years old, she looks like 24-25, plus her very feminine and beautiful pregnancy photos, it appears Shakira is comfortable and confident in herself and her appearance.

comdoc

I have 100% compatibility across all 4 categories with:

Model/Musician Charlotte Kemp Muhl 8/17/87
Producer/Director Mika Boorem 8/18/87
Actress/Musician Cristin Milioti 8/16/85

They all activate my natal Leo Mars (chart ruler) rising and Leo ASC. I LOVE Charlotte! Have watched all of her YouTube videos. Charlotte and Mika have 4-planet Leo stelliums in my 1st House. Cristin has Sun conjunct Moon in my 1st House. All trine my Aries Sun.