Pisces are the worst

Whoam1

I see all this stuff about how people hate Pisces whiny and wishy washy slimy fish things. Emotional and sensitive as well as clingy. There also easy to use and push around, like they got no back bone. Pastel softies in pullovers.

(not like I'm a Pisces dominant or anything šŸ˜œ, though I'm not soft, don't show the emotions, and I'm not wish washy, also not a pastel guy i just like a splash of it here and there)

GuyWithWeirdChart

I have a Pisces Sun, Mars, Venus, and Saturn. As well as Neptune being in aspect to my Sun-Moon-Asc, most notably my tight Moon-Neptune conjunction.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't match the "Shadow" side of Pisces description.

For me it's pretty accurate, I do have some pretty "strong" characteristics though, but I do have my weaknesses.

I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of, every sign has their downfall. No specimen on earth can be perfect.

The best we can do is try and recognize our weaknesses so that we can improve ourselves or maybe in some cases use them to our advantage.

david starling

I see all this stuff about how people hate Pisces whiny and wishy washy slimy fish things. Emotional and sensitive as well as clingy. There also easy to use and push around, like they got no back bone. Pastel softies in pullovers.

(not like I'm a Pisces dominant or anything šŸ˜œ, though I'm not soft, don't show the emotions, and I'm not wish washy, also not a pastel guy i just like a splash of it here and there)

Worst at what?

Whoam1

Worst at what?

Honestly answering that question without sarcasm, they are the worst at not getting lost at space/sea. We take our **** with us there and misplace everything. Pisces is the biggest stereotypes sign, and by the Pisces people not saying anything about it they are "confirming" the stereotype. I've seen no proof that Pisces don't have a backbone/ are week willed. Whoes to say they just don't care enough to talk to you rather than they're afraid to talk to you.

Last edited: