Updated natal chart with the right birth time this time, want to see how much changes

Legitimately, do you have any reason as to why you'd think that he's going to chase you around and tarnish your reputation?

Because he is a really petty dude. Saw my LinkedIn an hour ago and he was viewed it today, up to no good that's for sure. That and I was the best performer on his team so he was looking good to his superiors and hitting team goals because of me but at the same time, dragging my name through the mud.

Did not take well to me putting in a two weeks notice, called us all into a team meeting and said how what he offers is the best and people that leave are "quitters trying to end their own careers", then said something like "don't burn bridges guys, remember, this world is a small place".

Even sitting in countless meetings the guy would talk about ways he wanted to ruin people and his former coworkers so he holds a grudge for sure.

Basically a stereotypical person with a lot of Scorpio in his chart.

I used to regularly hook up with this one girl back in college, November 1st birthday and after running a rough natal chart on her, Mars in Scorpio placement!

Jet black hair, a bit on the taller end, chiseled face, light tan and green eyes, she was a true beauty and probably the best looking chick I've slept with to this date but full on psycho. I've never felt that mixture of fear and arousal in a relationship with any other girl I've been with. She knew how to get a rise out of me and then even in the most dramatic serious moment would smile and say "it is just so cute to see you have these meltdowns"......

What's weird is looking back at it now, it pains me to admit it was the best sex I have ever had in my life. At times we would just f-ck and it would be like raw animalistic sex between us, especially that one summer we f-cked without air conditioning on.

Stopped seeing each other after realizing it was too much, she got angry and bit me really hard on my traps. A year later I am at a bar, we make eye contact and she comes running right up to me and jumps on me, we starting making out and it was so arousing... I wanted to desperately say no but the arousal had my heart beating, and we f-cked again that night. Then a couple months later it was the same old drama that drained me.

Then she graduated and moved to the other side of the country, received a few texts from her but blocked her on all social media.

I wonder what would happen if we ever met again, I hope I am mature and grown enough this time to just push her away and avoid her....

conspiracy theorist

Because he is a really petty dude. Saw my LinkedIn an hour ago and he was viewed it today, up to no good that's for sure. That and I was the best performer on his team so he was looking good to his superiors and hitting team goals because of me but at the same time, dragging my name through the mud.

Did not take well to me putting in a two weeks notice, called us all into a team meeting and said how what he offers is the best and people that leave are "quitters trying to end their own careers", then said something like "don't burn bridges guys, remember, this world is a small place".

Even sitting in countless meetings the guy would talk about ways he wanted to ruin people and his former coworkers so he holds a grudge for sure.

Hmm, interesting statements. Especially the burn bridges one. I'd probably be vigilant, too, since you imply that it is a small pool of persons who are in your profession. I don't have much in the way of "guidance" and "compassion" as MoonBucket was mentioning earlier, but I don't think it's necessary based on how you've explained the situation thus far. Protecting yourself from a boss that has already had a history of putting you down.

conspiracy theorist

I used to regularly hook up with this one girl back in college, November 1st birthday and after running a rough natal chart on her, Mars in Scorpio placement!

Jet black hair, a bit on the taller end, chiseled face, light tan and green eyes, she was a true beauty and probably the best looking chick I've slept with to this date but full on psycho. I've never felt that mixture of fear and arousal in a relationship with any other girl I've been with. She knew how to get a rise out of me and then even in the most dramatic serious moment would smile and say "it is just so cute to see you have these meltdowns"......

What's weird is looking back at it now, it pains me to admit it was the best sex I have ever had in my life. At times we would just f-ck and it would be like raw animalistic sex between us, especially that one summer we f-cked without air conditioning on.

Stopped seeing each other after realizing it was too much, she got angry and bit me really hard on my traps. A year later I am at a bar, we make eye contact and she comes running right up to me and jumps on me, we starting making out and it was so arousing... I wanted to desperately say no but the arousal had my heart beating, and we f-cked again that night. Then a couple months later it was the same old drama that drained me.

Then she graduated and moved to the other side of the country, received a few texts from her but blocked her on all social media.

I wonder what would happen if we ever met again, I hope I am mature and grown enough this time to just push her away and avoid her....

Nah, m8. You're not going to push her away. But on the bright side, you might make a killing with your next guide, "How to make love to your Psycho Scorpio Lover". That should provide you with enough cash until you land your next job.

MoonBucket

Or maybe he's just a vicious jackass completely irrespective of astrology. As mentioned above, people still have to make choices re: how to play their hand.

Let's forget about looking at the world through the spreadsheet of astrology. This guy knows that when you go on interviews you might very well discuss him as the reason you left your job, and word will get around. Tough for him. No need to be vindictive about it, just be honest. Also try to present it in a way that makes it clear you are willing to get along with and deliver for decent bosses, and that you are seeking a better environment.

Hmm, interesting statements. Especially the burn bridges one. I'd probably be vigilant, too, since you imply that it is a small pool of persons who are in your profession. I don't have much in the way of "guidance" and "compassion" as MoonBucket was mentioning earlier, but I don't think it's necessary based on how you've explained the situation thus far. Protecting yourself from a boss that has already had a history of putting you down.

The industry is big enough thankfully but still, you know it gets smaller with the way these things work.

As you can see, I am dealing with a nasty individual so I have my reasons for trying to uncover as much weaknesses in such an individual for the purposes of self-defense.

Or maybe he's just a vicious jackass completely irrespective of astrology. As mentioned above, people still have to make choices re: how to play their hand.

Let's forget about looking at the world through the spreadsheet of astrology. This guy knows that when you go on interviews you might very well discuss him as the reason you left your job, and word will get around. Tough for him. No need to be vindictive about it, just be honest. Also try to present it in a way that makes it clear you are willing to get along with and deliver for decent bosses, and you are seeking a better environment.

I will not be doing that, it is dumb to do so in interviews and it tends to create a bad image for you. Instead, I am saying something else such as company direction and my passion lining up more closely with something else.

Nah, m8. You're not going to push her away. But on the bright side, you might make a killing with your next guide, "How to make love to your Psycho Scorpio Lover". That should provide you with enough cash until you land your next job.

I already have enough cash and I bartend on some nights too so I am good to go lol.

She completely de-sensitized me to normal women.

As much as I hated her and believe she came from a demonic bloodline, the sex was through the roof crazy. I am hoping I never run into her, never.....

conspiracy theorist

I was going to take a stab at a career for your previous chart, but it obviously wasn't valid. I was going to mention advertising. That ring any bells for you?

I was going to take a stab at a career for your previous chart, but it obviously wasn't valid. I was going to mention advertising. That ring any bells for you?

Given that you have already seen my natal chart and all, I rather not reveal too much about my career for now but just enough for you to know it is in the corporate world!

MoonBucket

As you can see, I am dealing with a nasty individual so I have my reasons for trying to uncover as much weaknesses in such an individual for the purposes of self-defense.
Please keep in mind that any retaliation might backfire on you, whether or not he is consciously taunting or provoking you.