does she feel pain in loving me?

marsScorp

I want her confession more than anything and I feel she won't confess because it will complicate our lives further. so I am trying to interpret please guide me all you super horary masters.

saturn in the 7th house does this mean it can not be answered?
so I will never know the answer?

Ascendant in the 12th? does this mean I am blinded to how she feels? it's hidden from me?

her-7th house sag, jupiter in 4th she's in her comfort zone to just keep it friendly, 4th house ruler in 11th
(plz excuse if it doesn't make sense) I am trying to get this.

moon is Scorpio 5th .. I am unsure what this means ..

if I add some vedic astrology to this chart chiron-(pain ) in the 10th house of karma. this situation is us paying off karmic debt. she can't express what she feels and I am in agony not knowing.

I feel she knows opening up to me about her feelings will just complicate her life and cause unwanted pain not only to us but to people around us. I'm trying to understand this situation and get closure . any help reading this will be appreciated.
thanks

Attachments

• question 1.jpg
    question 1.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I think void moon suggests that nothing will come of your pursuing this line of questioning. If, as you describe, this is very difficult for her and she is unwilling or unable to open up about it, then you see the pain. There is no need to know why; that is only for your needs. If this is love on your part, you just need to not cause her further pain.
You don't need to "get" closure. You need to create it for yourself.

Sunrise

I want her confession more than anything and I feel she won't confess because it will complicate our lives further. so I am trying to interpret please guide me all you super horary masters.

Ascendant in the 12th? does this mean I am blinded to how she feels? it's hidden from me?

her-7th house sag, jupiter in 4th she's in her comfort zone to just keep it friendly, 4th house ruler in 11th
(plz excuse if it doesn't make sense) I am trying to get this.

if I add some vedic astrology to this chart chiron-(pain ) in the 10th house of karma. this situation is us paying off karmic debt. she can't express what she feels and I am in agony not knowing.

I feel she knows opening up to me about her feelings will just complicate her life and cause unwanted pain not only to us but to people around us. I'm trying to understand this situation and get closure . any help reading this will be appreciated.
thanks
The chart can be read, it is just fine and has a lot to say. Also with Saturn in there....

No, The ascendant there tells us that you are hiding and moving secrets and having many secrets. You can not do much to change the situation. But other points in the chart tell us the same.

shows your ugly emotional state. But it shows us where you focus emotionally (sex, love fun, etc.).

Not good reception at all. If you see Sun is the ruler of your 3rd house (communication thoughts) is in detriment of Jupiter and go to opposite with Saturn from 7th.
Saturn here is her own thoughts and communication and is in detriment of Mercury (you). Also Jupiter in the fall of the Sun.

Not good. Only pain can bring you.

Last edited:

marsScorp

The chart can be read, it is just fine and has a lot to say. Also with Saturn in there....

No, The ascendant there tells us that you are hiding and moving secrets and having many secrets. You can not do much to change the situation. But other points in the chart tell us the same.

shows your ugly emotional state. But it shows us where you focus emotionally (sex, love fun, etc.).

Not good reception at all. If you see Sun is the ruler of your 3rd house (communication thoughts) is in detriment of Jupiter and go to opposite with Saturn from 7th.
Saturn here is her own thoughts and communication and is in detriment of Mercury (you). Also Jupiter in the fall of the Sun.

Not good. Only pain can bring you.

Thanks sunrise appreciate it, for me it's more than sex it's deep love more spiritual she's the first person that envokes these deep rooted feelings it's difficult not knowing what she feelings. it's been years I feel this way. it's not obsessive just painful I'm ok with rejection just don't want to sit on the fence. sigh!!
you are right about secrets and hiding and yes I can't change the situation great observation
hey thanks again