I'm falling apart...

FreeWing

Hi guys.

I am feeling miserable... This last year has been a roller coaster for me in the relationship department... Lots of ups, but so much more downs...

Right now I am not in a good fase. But hopefully everything will get better soon...

A man has been killing me inside, I cannot deal with him anymore so I pretty much pretend he does not exist... But all I can do is to hurt myself.

A friend from work is so upset with me, but really really upset... So upset that he actually said the only reason he did not slap me is because I am a girl. :(

I am feeling very lonely. I was not feeling like his until this year, it is so devastating...

I do not feel that my friends love me. I know they do, but... I am so insecure, my God, so lonely...

My work is not so good either...

Is this going to last? Will this get better soon?

So, I am Mercury Retro and the Moon, both in Gemini in the 10th house. The main reason I am like this is because of my social life, huh? Others are Jupiter Retro in my 5th, who only makes aspect with Uranus. Since Jupiter is so weak, maybe I am also feeling like this because they project to me the way they are feeling, making me miserable too?
PoF is in 1st, the luck is with me for sure...

Please help me, I am tired of crying!
I wanna be happy!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_44_melhor_fase_49800_12915.gif
    astro_2gw_44_melhor_fase_49800_12915.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 29

Summery Joy

I’m afraid the answer is yes.

Virgo on the Asc shows some depression, not the chronic kind though. Whatever it is, you can get through it.

You are signified by Mercury Rx in Gemini in the 10th. Mercury in Gemini is the 10th is usually just fantastic, but the fact that it’s in Rx motion and combust weakens the essential and accidental dignity it has.

Both your 5th and 7th are ruled by Saturn. Saturn is in the 12, the house of “emotional garbage”. Romance is causing you depression and so does the rut you feel you have fallen into.

The ruler of the 12th house is the Sun. It is conjunct to your significator, one more sign of depression.

The ruler of the 7th is in a Jupiter Rx in Capricorn in the 5th. That’s a terrible placement for Jupiter. It’s an accidental malefic as opposed to its naturally benefic nature. I think you may be confusing serious relationships with romance, which causes you to send and receive wrong signals to and from potential partners. This is definitely contributing to the rollercoaster trend you’ve got going on there.

The Moon is VOC and all significators are in mutable signs. This rollercoaster/depression will last for a while, but not for ever. The Moon also rules the 11th. Your friend(s) cannot really do much for you at this point.

This leads me to believe that you are only one who can help you’re self. Let’s tale a look at your 1st house. Well, what d’ya know? PF is there. And if you like to consider Arabian Points, PF actually keeps the Moon from being VOC by forming the last aspect with the Moon in this sign. And it’s a trine! Woo hoo!

Alright. Here’s the bottom line. Don’t depend on romance or friendship to keep you away from depression. Search yourself. The answer is within you. Be selfish if you have to. Just focus on yourself for a while. Be brave. Searching one’s self can be scary and quite tricky. Own up to any responsibility you might have in feeling so bad. There’s no way the whole world is again you. There must be somewhere you went wrong.

Do things that you feel you want to do, and don’t do things you don’t want to do. Don’t rationalize. Follow you feelings for a bit. You’re in a prison that you have the keys to. Only you can get yourself out. Go on vacation. Meditate. Go see a shrink. Whatever you feel may help, do it. And if there’s ever a conflict of interest where you might hurt someone to please yourself, I shamelessly advise you to do it anyway, only in this phase. If they’re a friend, they’ll understand.

SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS! BE YOURSELF! DON’T LOOK FOR HELP IN ROMANCE!

I hope this has been helpful.

Pallas-trine-Mars

Is this a Solar return chart? Happy birthday if it is!

The first thing I suspected was Uranus and sure enough, there it is, opposing the asc! Reaping havoc!

I personally think the asteroids are just as important, and the Sun and Mercury are currently conjunct Ceres in Gemini, who can be gloomy and worrisome with regards to personal possesions.

Also, Chiron is conjuncting Neptune, the ruler of the 7th, highlighting problems with relationships.

EDIT: Virgos aren't depressed, we just don't like getting too proud.

Last edited: