unhealthy?

sylph

Question: why do I feel like my body is falling apart and as if my health is rapidly declining?

Background: I am only 24 and I don't drink, do drugs, etc. I will say that I feel burdened, overwhelmed and overloaded by a huge amount of stress/anxiety and other emotions. I should essentially be healthy, and I try to control/reduce stress as much as possible. For a while now I have felt as though my body is literally falling apart; I feel like I am aging prematurely and I look bad (in my opinion) due to whatever is going on here.

So, seeing as I am in the 12th house (Mars), that kind of upsets me. I feel like this indicates that there is some sort of lack of physical vitality or other underlying/hidden problem.

I'm not entirely sure what the Moon or Mercury (ruler of 6th house, health) mean in this case.

Also, I assume that Jupiter's placement is a good omen for my health (although he might be a bit too close to the 7th)?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_43_body.58604.6657 - Edited.jpg
    astro_2gw_43_body.58604.6657 - Edited.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 30

sylph

Hmm. Even though Mercury is in trine aspect with Uranus/ASC, I can't help but wonder if this is an indication of something less positive. Uranus and Mercury are both associated with nervous energy, possibly hinting at my problems with anxiety/stress. So a trine is typically good, but in this case, might it mean that there is actually an excessive amount of nervous system activity?