an obvious successfull first meeting chart

fullmoonlibra

New Moon PLUS Mercury PLUS Mars PLUS Jupiter in seventh house...
Well this must be a very special first meeting chart :w00t::w00t:

And especially when it's all in caring sign Cancer and close to DC (well except Jupiter Leo) :joyful::joyful::joyful::love:

I am very VERY excited about this chart and that's why I wanted to share it.
I'm working on it and analyzing it for a while now, and every little detail I come across is just sooo promising and lovely that I just couldn't keep it for myself and wanted to share with all astro-fellows here :joyful:

A flowing aspect between (FM) AC ruler and DC ruler
FM VENUS and JUPITER in conjunction
my natal MOON exact conjunct first meeting NORTH NODE
his NORTH NODE exact conjunct FM AC
FM JUPITER (my and his 5th house ruler) conjunct both our AC
... all happy aspects :)

But this aspect is just magic:
New Moon I said...
With Moon exact conjunct my antivertex
And Sun exact conjunct my Sun/Moon midpoint :w00t::love:

The first meeting chart is also forming a star of David configuration with my natal chart.

So...
Am I right by being excited about so many significance?

Attachments

• fmchart.gif
    fmchart.gif
    95.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Stubborn Virgo

While I don't have an interpretation to offer, since I'm fairly new to this, I just wanted to ask a question. How does one go about creating a first meeting chart? Do you just draw up a regular "event" chart for that specific date and time?

wan

While I don't have an interpretation to offer, since I'm fairly new to this, I just wanted to ask a question. How does one go about creating a first meeting chart? Do you just draw up a regular "event" chart for that specific date and time?

There are websites out there that draw composite charts for you for free.

Stubborn Virgo

I know how to create a composite chart on astro.com. I'm asking about the specifics of a first meeting chart. Like, do you put the time, date, and location of the meeting in as an "event" on astro.com and then interpret the chart that you get? It seems like it would be too general for all of the things that could be going on at that time in that location.

fullmoonlibra

I know how to create a composite chart on astro.com. I'm asking about the specifics of a first meeting chart. Like, do you put the time, date, and location of the meeting in as an "event" on astro.com and then interpret the chart that you get? It seems like it would be too general for all of the things that could be going on at that time in that location.

I create a first meeting chart as a person. You just have to put the date, time and location of the meeting in the chart.
A first meeting chart is actually very significant.
Take especially the ascendant, sun and moon, which aspects there are for the sun and moon, phase of the moon, the north node, rulers of AC and DC serious and which aspects there are made with the indiviual natal charts.

Stubborn Virgo

I create a first meeting chart as a person. You just have to put the date, time and location of the meeting in the chart.
A first meeting chart is actually very significant.
Take especially the ascendant, sun and moon, which aspects there are for the sun and moon, phase of the moon, the north node, rulers of AC and DC serious and which aspects there are made with the indiviual natal charts.

Okay! Thanks for answering my question! :smile: