Read My Chart

Darian

Hi

Can you please read my chart?

I may have some questions to ask, but would truly like some "unbiased" interpretation first.

Some background: Looking at House X it seems vacant: contains solely Chiron and POF
Yet, Chiron Aspected in Square to Mercury, Trine to Mars and BiQuitile to Uranus.
POF Aspected in Trine to Sun, Semi-Square to Moon, Sesqui-Quadrate to Venus, Sextile to Jupiter, Trine to Saturn, Sesqui-Quadrate to Neptune, Sextile to Lilith and Conjunct to Chiron.

Saturn in Virgo (house X ruler) in 2nd house which should denote: "Your professional success will be reflected in your income. Most likely you will make money through the profession you choose. Your resources and values play an important role in your future success."

Should minor aspects be considered to Chiron, POF?

Can Aspect Patterns include Chiron, POF, Lilith? (Four Kites and three Grand Trines, Five of the patterns include the Sun)

Please kindly share your thoughts,

Thanks,
Darian

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.74898.12262.gif
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.74898.12262.gif
    52.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Darian

Hi

Can you please read my chart?

I may have some questions to ask, but would truly like some "unbiased" interpretation first.

Some background: Looking at House X it seems vacant: contains solely Chiron and POF
Yet, Chiron Aspected in Square to Mercury, Trine to Mars and BiQuitile to Uranus.
POF Aspected in Trine to Sun, Semi-Square to Moon, Sesqui-Quadrate to Venus, Sextile to Jupiter, Trine to Saturn, Sesqui-Quadrate to Neptune, Sextile to Lilith and Conjunct to Chiron.

Saturn in Virgo (house X ruler) in 2nd house which should denote: "Your professional success will be reflected in your income. Most likely you will make money through the profession you choose. Your resources and values play an important role in your future success."

Should minor aspects be considered to Chiron, POF?

Can Aspect Patterns include Chiron, POF, Lilith? (Four Kites and three Grand Trines, Five of the patterns include the Sun)

Please kindly share your thoughts,

Thanks,
Darian
Hi,

I've added some background (editing the original post)

Please have a look...

Ben

Banned
Hi Darian,

I'd find the posted chart easier to read if you could replace it with one with 8 degree orbs - by using an orbfactor of 80% :-

Astro.com FAQ 2. How can I reduce the orbs when calculating aspects?

Use the option "reduced/increased orbs (0-150%)" at the bottom of the respective column on the "Extended Chart Selection" page. The percentage you enter results in a reduction / increase TO x%, not BY x%. [For example, if you want to reduce the aspects from 10° to 8°, you have to enter 80%.]

Ben

Banned
I would like some "unbiased" interpretation.
Let's start by analysing the "Learning triangle" consisting of your Chart Ruler (Moon)/Pluto/Venus+Neptune :-

Moon in Pisces/9th = Compassionate and caring, with values conditioned by your childhood.

Pluto in Libra/4th = Conditioned by childhood to be "controlling" in relationships.

Venus/Neptune in Sagittarius/5th = Idealistic and outgoing.

The learning cycle will always start with a disruptive Venus/Neptune "event", be assessed later by the Moon and eventually "controlled" by Pluto - but the resultant calm will last only until the next disruptive Venus/Neptune event - OR, until you finally learn that (however well-meaning) it is not in the best interests of others for you to "control" their lives in any way.

Ben

Darian

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your kind consideration and effort,

Attached the chart from astro.com with orbfact of 80% and "add aspect lines to Chiron"

The second chart added is of orbfact of 50% and additionally "aspect lines to all"

Looking forward
;-Darian

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_darian.66831.13415.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_darian.66831.13415.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_2gw_01_darian.67076.27916.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_darian.67076.27916.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 22

Ben

Banned
The second chart added is of orbfact of 50% and additionally "aspect lines to all"
Good idea, Darian - as this really highlights the fact that the aspects in your chart mostly have close orbs - and I'd expect everything in this (orbfact-50%) chart to be "clearly-apparent" influences in your life.

With that in mind, I note that the Moon/Venus+Neptune/Pluto Learning Triangle still remains (see my post #4) - but is modified by a smaller Learning Triangle, consisting of Moon/Venus+Neptune/Uranus :-

Moon in Pisces/9th = Compassionate and caring, with values conditioned by your childhood.

Uranus in Scorpio/5th = Has to be the dominant partner in romantic relationships.

And, this learning cycle* will always start with a disruptive Moon "event", be assessed later by Venus/Neptune and finally "resolved" by Uranus - until the next disruptive Moon event, OR you learn to treat your partners as equals.

[Note* : This is a clockwise learning cycle, whereas that in post #4 is an anticlockwise cycle - and, generally, it takes longer to learn the lessons of clockwise cycles.]

[Bear in mind also, that these two cycles are NOT indicative of a "bad person seeking to dominate and control his partner" - (Particularly since it is quite clear on another forum thread that you want only what is best for your partner) - What they indicate is a need to work with your partner to achieve what she wants, rather than what you believe is best for her.]

Last edited:

Darian

Good idea, Darian - as this really highlights the fact that the aspects in your chart mostly have close orbs - and I'd expect everything in this (orbfact-50%) chart to be "clearly-apparent" influences in your life.

With that in mind, I note that the Moon/Venus+Neptune/Pluto Learning Triangle still remains (see my post #4) - but is modified by a smaller Learning Triangle, consisting of Moon/Venus+Neptune/Uranus :-

Uranus in Scorpio/5th = Has to be the dominant partner in romantic relationships.

And, this learning cycle* will always start with a disruptive Moon "event", be assessed later by Venus/Neptune and finally "resolved" by Uranus - until the next disruptive Moon event, OR you learn to treat your partners as equals.

[Note* : This is a clockwise learning cycle, whereas that in post #4 is an anticlockwise cycle - and, generally, it takes longer to learn the lessons of clockwise cycles.]

[Bear in mind also, that these two cycles are NOT indicative of a "bad person seeking to dominate and control his partner" - (Particularly since it is quite clear on another forum thread that you want only what is best for your partner) - What they indicate is a need to work with your partner to achieve what she wants, rather than what you believe is best for her.]

Hi Ben,

Would like, in light of the more precise orb charts, to see of anyone has some advice as for my career choice.

I've been holding jobs in the computer information technologies domain, several times in my life, time and again, I felt I am no longer making progress after 0.5-1.5 years period, and pursued an academic degree that was not related to my "occupation". I have first and second degree in the biological sciences and now am thinking on pursuing my doctorate in one of two other domains. The first is information sciences ((in management and information systems) and the latter is Natural language processing (NLP) (in computer science).

What would you think would be better for me?
where would I be more successful?

Is academic career right for me (research and teaching)? and in which of the subjects?

I'll be happy to supply more details if needed.

Much obliged,
- Darian