My partner is not contacting me. Please help!

as0306

Why is my partner is not contacting me? (Please help!)

Hello,

I'm currently very worried. My partner and I are currently doing long distance because of travel restrictions. The last time we spoke was a week ago. This is not normal for us to not talk for a week. We usually talk once in 2-3 days because of our work schedules and time differences.

What is going on with him? Why is he not contacting me? Is he okay? Is something going on that I'm not aware of? Is he hiding something from me? I hope we speak against soon and my worst fears don't come true.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Attachments

• 1592980968226.jpg
    1592980968226.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Nightsky

Banned
Hi, your partner in this chart can be seen through mars in his 12th House. Some sort of hidden issues. There is Uranus in 7th house an argument or separation is seen.

Chrysalis

His L3/mercury conjunct the MC shows he will be in touch.
Mercury is also conjunct Sirius, a meaning for this is unnecessary worry.

Moon will sextile Asc in 3° this could be within 3 days there is contact.

as0306

His L3/mercury conjunct the MC shows he will be in touch.
Mercury is also conjunct Sirius, a meaning for this is unnecessary worry.

Moon will sextile Asc in 3° this could be within 3 days there is contact.

Thanks Chrysalis, I hope he contacts me soon.

Though I believe everything's okay, somehow there's always a doubt in my mind due to a previous misunderstanding last year. But your analysis gives me some assurance!

Nightsky

Banned
Hi Nightsky, you might be right. It might happen because I'll definitely ask him what has been going on last week. What occurs after depends on his reply. Though I really hope that it's not a big argument.

He is in his 12th house.something is hidden about him/he is hiding from you.

as0306

He is in his 12th house.something is hidden about him/he is hiding from you.

I interpreted the same from the chart. That's why I'm a little surprised by Chrysalis' analysis though I really hope they're right 🤞

I'll update again when I talk to him which hopefully will be soon!

as0306

Hi Chrysalis and Nightsky,
my partner emailed me on Saturday saying that his phone broke and that he's okay. He's just waiting for his new phone which I hope he'll get sometime this week.