USA Autumn Equinox

piercethevale

Autumn begins in the USA at 3:50:11 A.M. EDST

USA-Autumn-Equinox-9-23-2019.png

piercethevale

There are some interesting dynamics in play at this equinox, especially in possible impact on market activity. See https://youtu.be/AefAexGeN4I

Cool. That's your video.
While I understand your wanting to use a New York City chart, imho, I think you'll find that ultimately a Philadelphia chart will give the more accurate indications.

It was the birthplace of the United States and the Astrological Parts derived from the "Zero Hour" chart [July 4, 1776 @ 12:00:01 a.m., Philadelphia, Penn.] have proven themselves very well through a timeline study of United States History. In the Autumn Equinox chart above you'll find that the North Node is conjunct the Sidereal precessed adjusted position for the U.S.A.'s natal position of its chart I.C., that adjustment being needed was plus apprx. 3* 24' 29" that day. [it advances at the apprx. rate of 4.1958041 ", that's seconds of a degree, per average month.] The U.S.A.'s natal chart's position of its I.C. is 11* Cancer 44' 18", its natal Jupiter @ 05* Cancer 46' 18", Sun @ 12* Cancer 38' 28", Venus @ 02* Cancer 13' 43". The North Node will conjunct the USA's Sidereal precessed adjusted position of Jupiter in early December. Transiting Jupiter will conj. the Sidereal precessed adjusted position of the USA's natal charts' Part of Divorce [at around 05* Cap. 38']... look for treaties, trade agreements, and the like to be possibly terminated at that time. I'm not making a prediction here, I'm just saying it might be prudent to keep an eye on things like that. I can't really say for sure what effect Jupiter will have upon a Part of Divorce. But the one to really be of possible concern about is Jupiter conjunct the USA natal charts' Part of Distress and its Part of Peril as they are both at the natal position of 27* Sag. 36' 43" putting the Sidereal precessed adjustment at apprx 01* Capricorn 01'

I've made three accurate predictions to the day using the 'Zero Hour charts' derived Astrological Parts. Three correct out of three made. Those predictions are posted in a couple of posts here in this forum... I can provide the links if you would like me to?

I also used that chart and the natal chart of Donald Trump to predict in January of 2016 that He would not only get the Republican nomination but would win the presidency as well. That was when the "political pundits" were giving him only about a 2% chance of winning the Republican nomination... forget about the Oval Office itself.

Four for four.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY is very Hierarchical
Starting with the Grand Conjunction
AN INGRESS CHART IS 5th in the pecking order :smile:
on the Mundane Hierarchy

THE FOLLOWING IS
MUNDANE ASTROLOGY HIERARCHY

Grand Conjunction 1702
21 May 1702
4:01:37 PM
+4:56:02
Federal Hall, New York
074°W00'37"
40°N42'26"

Great Mutation (Earth) 1802
17 Jul 1802
5:52:26 PM
Federal Hall, New York

Great Conjunction 2000
28 May 2000
11:07:39 AM
Federal Hall, New York

Great Malefic 2004
25 May 2004
1:20 AM
Federal Hall, New York
is currently the operating Malefic Chart
and then the following will become operative
Great Malefic 2034
26 Jun 2034
5:33:42 PM
Federal Hall, New York

INSERT YOUR INGRESS CHART HERE
That is where your Ingress chart has a place is in the Mundane hierarchy of charts :smile:

piercethevale

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY is very Hierarchical
Starting with the Grand Conjunction
AN INGRESS CHART IS 5th in the pecking order :smile:
on the Mundane Hierarchy

THE FOLLOWING IS
MUNDANE ASTROLOGY HIERARCHY

Grand Conjunction 1702
21 May 1702
4:01:37 PM
Federal Hall, New York
074°W00'37"
40°N42'26"

Great Mutation (Earth) 1802
17 Jul 1802
5:52:26 PM
Federal Hall, New York

Great Conjunction 2000
28 May 2000
11:07:39 AM
Federal Hall, New York

Great Malefic 2004
25 May 2004
1:20 AM
Federal Hall, New York
is currently the operating Malefic Chart
and then the following will become operative
Great Malefic 2034
26 Jun 2034
5:33:42 PM
Federal Hall, New York

INSERT YOUR INGRESS CHART HERE
That is where your Ingress chart has a place is in the Mundane hierarchy of charts :smile:

I find it both perplexing and amusing that you insist on using the Federal Hall in New York City as the birth place of the United States despite the many posts and threads I have made these last seven and a half years demonstrating that the "Zero Hour" chart is the only one that is effective.

I find it amusing, in this instance, in that you are using that location for an event some 74 plus years before the actual birth of the nation... [Natal charts don't work like that], which is about 87 years prior to the date you contend was the birth of the nation and all the more amusing in that in 1702 Federal Hall wasn't even built yet.

Other than that, let's have a look at ths "Grand Conjunction" that you champion... hmmm?

Really? A Saturn Jupiter conjunction that included the Moon in the same degree?
While I do find that to be a rather rare occurrence to believe it is of greater importance than any other conjunction is rather absurd...but OH!That's right...you don't recognize the trans-Saturnian planets of Uranus, Neptune or Pluto. ...

Now here's a rather "Grand" conjunction set to occur next January 12th, 2020...a Saturn-Pluto-Sun-Mercury-Ceres conjunction in which the transiting Noth Node will conjunct the sidereal precession adjusted position for the natal Jupiter of the USA [the natal position of 05* Cancer 46' 18 must be advanced aprrx. [...but a rather tight approximation] 3* 24' 36", thus the exact conjunction point will be at apprx. 09* Cancer 10' 54" and the North Node will be at 08* Cancer 24' 09", well within a one degree orb of conjunction... in addition the position of transiting Jupiter at that time, at 09* Capricorn 21' 36" puts transiting Jupiter directly in opposition to natal Jupiter at that time....there's a good reason for economists to take note, right there... and in addition the Sidereal precession adjusted position for the USA"s natal Part of Advancement [also known as the Part of Father] will be located at that time at 22* Capricorn 35' 33" and the Sidereal precession adjusted position of the USA's natal Part of Disappointment at 23* 25' 34" and all but the Sun will be within a one degree orb of conjunction, where-as all five will be conjunct the Part of Advancement.

In addition... the transiting North Node, at 08' Capricorn 24' 09" will be conjunct the natal charts' position of the Part of Repression which is at 08* Capricorn 42' 41'... you may recall that it was the day that Pluto conjuncted the natal charts' Part of Repression on Dec. 14th, 2012 as for one of the dates I gave warning about, one of those three acurate predictions as I wrote in two different threads here at this forum some two and three months prior as being a date to watch out for any "false flag" type of events and coupled with the fact that the USA natal charts Part of Termination happens to be less than a full degree prior, at 07* Capricorn 58' 17" I figured it to be a false flag well aimed at terminating the second amendment with repression soon to follow.
In those same two threads I also gave notice for the dates April 15th and 18th the following year and those were the dates of the bombing at the Boston Marathon and the near martial law imposed on the city of Boston on April 18th ...Uranus was conj. the Part of Personal Liberty that day...the Part of [so called] Transformation on the 15th...]although I have tentatively given it the title of the Part of Higher Awareness.]

I might add that the Part of Repression includes the PLANET PLUTO in the formula to derive that Astrological Part. ... Asc. + Saturn - Pluto, Part of Termination Asc. + Uranus - Neptune, and Pluto was conjunct them both on December 14, 2012. The Part of Transformation [also known as the Part of Unpreparedness] is derived from the formula Asc. + Uranus - Mars [and now that I have thought about it some more maybe "Unpreparredness" is a good title for it?] The Part of Liberty [personal liberty] is derived from the formula Asc. + Sun - Mercury... see a listing of all Astrological Parts derived from the "Zero Hour" chart for the U.S.A. natal at this link https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54760

Transiting Jupiter will also be conj. transiting Moons' South Node on next January 12th. Tansiting Vesta, at 12* Taurus 45' 45" will be conj. the Sidereal precession adjusted location of the USA natal charts' Part of Hope aka Part of Integrity at 13* Taurus 38' 27" being within a one deg. orb of conjunction.

But, Oh my, that stellium in Capricorn at that time...! with Saturn, Pluto, and Ceres all sharing the 23rd degree of Capricorn and the same Sabian Symbol...
...and you know what?
I know that Sabian Symbol quite well as for the reason it is also the location of my natal Part of Eros... the Sun in the 22nd deg. just so happens will be conjunct my Part of Faith/Hope and when Sidereal adjusted ... Mercury is conjunct the Part of Eros... and as for Saturn, Pluto, and Ceres...well, you certainly must get the idea.

Here's the chart for the estimated time of exact conjunction between Saturn and Pluto next January 12 [and by "estimated", I mean it is accurate within a four second window, I figure, and likely even closer]

USA-Saturn-conj-Pluto-1-12-2020-est-exact.png

Last edited:

piercethevale

As to the above chart Transiting Mars will be conj. the Sidereal adjusted USA natal Part of Bondage which will be at 05* Sag. 57' 28' it is also the exact location for the sidereal adjusted Part of Luck aka Part of Sons derived from the USA's natal chart.

The Part of Fortune for the event chart will be conj. the Sidereal adjusted USA natal Part of Delusion at 00* Sag. 28' 59"

The Asc. of the event chat conj. the Sidereal adjusted USA natal Part of Harmony which will be at 04* Taurus 18' 54" ...and I don't know if I already mention that the M.C. of the event chart wll be conj. the natal position of the Part of Advancement from the USA natal chart which is at 19* Cap. 10' 57"...and thus shares the same Sabian Symbol.

Venus in transit will be conj. the Sidereal adjusted USA natal Part of Gossip which at that time will be located at 00* Pisces 01' 18"

I already made a promise to do a thorough analysis of this Saturn Pluto conjunction next January in a separate thread here in the mundane sub-forum... so, any further analysis will be found there...that is once I get to writing it and posting it.

Stay Tuned... and if you weren't "tuned" already when you chanced upon this thread, then you should be after having read the above.:wink::biggrin:

AJ Astrology

I find it both perplexing and amusing that you insist on using the Federal Hall in New York City as the birth place of the United States despite the many posts and threads I have made these last seven and a half years demonstrating that the "Zero Hour" chart is the only one that is effective.

Hi piercethevale,

You haven't demonstrated anything other than a long list of inaccurate predictions. Perhaps if you didn't use so many worthless Sabian Symbols and made up Parts.

I find it amusing, in this instance, in that you are using that location for an event some 74 plus years before the actual birth of the nation... [Natal charts don't work like that], which is about 87 years prior to the date you contend was the birth of the nation and all the more amusing in that in 1702 Federal Hall wasn't even built yet.

You misunderstand. New York City was the capital under the Articles of Confederation and the Constitutional government.

It was also where the Stamp Act Congress met.

The year 1702 is when the Grand Conjunction took place.

And, the cornerstone of the building was laid in 1699.

Contrary to what you believe, you can run a natal chart backward prior to birth.

I hope you're not of the opinion that nothing happened prior to your birth, because that would be silly. Lots of things happened.

Other than that, let's have a look at ths "Grand Conjunction" that you champion... hmmm?

Really? A Saturn Jupiter conjunction that included the Moon in the same degree?

Statistically, it's bound to happen sooner or later. There's only so many places the Moon can be, you know, it's kind of stuck orbiting Earth.

While I do find that to be a rather rare occurrence to believe it is of greater importance than any other conjunction is rather absurd...but OH!That's right...you don't recognize the trans-Saturnian planets of Uranus, Neptune or Pluto. ...

Astrologers studied a series of inter-related conjunctions, specifically the Jupiter/Saturn and Mars/Saturn conjunctions for more than 5,000 years.

How long have you studied them?

In addition... the transiting North Node, at 08' Capricorn 24' 09" will be conjunct the natal charts' position of the Part of Repression which is at 08* Capricorn 42' 41'... you may recall that it was the day that Pluto conjuncted the natal charts' Part of Repression on Dec. 14th, 2012 as for one of the dates I gave warning about, one of those three acurate predictions as I wrote in two different threads here at this forum some two and three months prior as being a date to watch out for any "false flag" type of events and coupled with the fact that the USA natal charts Part of Termination happens to be less than a full degree prior, at 07* Capricorn 58' 17" I figured it to be a false flag well aimed at terminating the second amendment with repression soon to follow.

I'm not seeing where it was accurate. Anyone can scream, "False Flag!" It don't mean nothing.

I think I shall from this point forward refer to you as Rahu-lite (1/3rd less conspiracy theories).

I'll bet your chart doesn't show this:

attachment.php

Yes, that's 9-11.

I found that chart some years ago, and it's the best and most accurate I've ever seen. My understanding is this is the exact moment Congress voted to create the United States.

Coincidentally, it happens to have Sagittarius rising.

Attachments

• US Natal Chart.jpg
    US Natal Chart.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 104

piercethevale

Hi piercethevale,

You haven't demonstrated anything other than a long list of inaccurate predictions. Perhaps if you didn't use so many worthless Sabian Symbols and made up Parts.

You misunderstand. New York City was the capital under the Articles of Confederation and the Constitutional government.

It was also where the Stamp Act Congress met.

The year 1702 is when the Grand Conjunction took place.

And, the cornerstone of the building was laid in 1699.

Contrary to what you believe, you can run a natal chart backward prior to birth.

I hope you're not of the opinion that nothing happened prior to your birth, because that would be silly. Lots of things happened.

Statistically, it's bound to happen sooner or later. There's only so many places the Moon can be, you know, it's kind of stuck orbiting Earth.

Astrologers studied a series of inter-related conjunctions, specifically the Jupiter/Saturn and Mars/Saturn conjunctions for more than 5,000 years.

How long have you studied them?

I'm not seeing where it was accurate. Anyone can scream, "False Flag!" It don't mean nothing.

I think I shall from this point forward refer to you as Rahu-lite (1/3rd less conspiracy theories).

I'll bet your chart doesn't show this:

attachment.php

Yes, that's 9-11.

I found that chart some years ago, and it's the best and most accurate I've ever seen. My understanding is this is the exact moment Congress voted to create the United States.

Coincidentally, it happens to have Sagittarius rising.

You made a lot of speculative, and some rather absurd, accusations. [of course I know the Moon is there constantly orbiting the Earth, but how often does it coincide in conjunction with a Saturn - Jupiter conjunction in the exact same degree? Stumped? The answer is obvious, Just once out of every 360 such conjunctions...on an average. ...]
Again I stand by my record of having made only four predictions all of which came true.
Yes, any one can call out "false flag'' but how many can point, months beforehand, to the exact day in which it will happen? Pluto was but 20 minutes away from an exact conjunction with the Part the moment the shooting began at Sandy Hook...as it takes Pluto just over 248 years to make one orbit about our Sun, I'd say that is a pretty unusual coincidence, wouldn't you?

I've studied for over 35 years now and spent many months going backwards in time studying prior transits...while astrologers may have been observing the Heavens far longer than the mere 5,000 years you seem to believe the ability to cast accurate charts to the second and backwards in time for thousands of years is only a recent development and I've been "on top" of that development since 2001.

Do a timeline study of the USA historically using the "Zero Hour" chart and you will find a mountain of evidence to support the "Zero Hour" chart...what went on during the Civil War is most especially supportive...in fact it is irrefutable, in my opinion.

...and yes, the cornerstone may have been laid in 1699 but the building wasn't completed until 1703 and it had nothing to do with the nation to come yet at that time... besides, like I wrote, the "Zero Hour" chart is the only legitimate chart to use for the United States, regardless.

Try to become more studied than just opinionated, is my advice...

Last edited:

piercethevale

In addition. AJ Astrology, do you even know how to cast a chart without a computer?
I do, it's the means by which astologers did so for thousands of years pror to such programs as the likes of which astrodienst provides.
Many time an astrologer made an error. I have, in fact, seen a great number of charts cast by renowned astrologers, prior to the 1990's that were in grave error.

That prior to the last couple of hundred years the trans-Saturnian planets weren't even known of [actually they were known in a time of great antiquity but that knowledge was last along with the ability to observe them around 12,500 b.c....give or take a thousand years] and that charts accurate to the precise GPS location of a birth or an event, and precise to the very second in time they were cast for, didn't exist until just recently...just how knowledgeable, and accomplished, do you really think Lily or Ptolemy really was? Or how knowledgeable and accomplished were any of the Arabs, the Italians, the Persians, the residents of India, or any European, Asian, native American was prior to computer generated charts, especially those that use programs developed by JPL or NASA?

They don't just pale in comparison ...they fade from view.

It's a New Age of Astrological understanding and accomplishment... the generations that follow us will become masters of this "SCIENCE" ..AS IT TRULY WAS A SCIENCE IN A TIME OF GREAT ANTIQUITY...AND IT WILL EVEN BECOME RECOGNIZED AS 'THE MOTHER OF ALL SCIENCE"...just as Dane Rudhyar predicted it will one day again be recognized.:rightful:

Moving on into the future here... :biggrin: