July 2014 Full Mooncast for USA

piercethevale

And this is the last one I have made, to date...
For the August 3, 2014 waxing Half Moon

The M.C. is the same Sign and degree for the Moon from mine and Yeshu'a's composite natal. chart ...and it does have a Sabian Symbol so in tenor with my natal Saturn in the 23rd degree of Libra and the 20th degree of Leo which we share in a composite natal chart P.V., if I'm not mistaken?
[ibid.]

SAGITTARIUS 12°: A FLAG TURNS INTO AN EAGLE; THE EAGLE INTO A CHANTICLEER SALUTING THE DAWN.

KEYNOTE: The spiritualization and promotion of great symbols of a New Age by minds sensitive to its precursory manifestations.

In the background of this strange allegory we can recognize the deep-seated belief that the American nation and its basic democratic institutions were constituted to be the cradle for a new step in human evolution. The 'flag' is the abstract symbol of the nation; it becomes an 'eagle' — another U.S. symbol — when the concept is made alive by bold and transcendent action. The eagle symbolizes spiritual will and the power to rise to the highest possible altitude of consciousness and purpose. Flying at such an altitude, the eagle is the first living creature to perceive the rising sun. Having perceived it, it heralds it — and by so doing is identified with the crowing chanticleer, who had convinced himself that his resonant cry was responsible for the rise of the sun and the coming of a new day.

This second stage symbol contrasts with the first in that it is completely future-oriented. It speaks of 'peak experiences' instead of the wisdom found in the organismic depth of the body- consciousness. It urges us to bring our noblest ideals to actual life through the power of the spiritual will. A Keyword might be
ANNUNCIATION."

Last edited:

piercethevale

...but,look at the chart for the August 10th Full Moon for the event in New York, New York and the Desc. degree...!:sideways::sad:

That is what I was dreading during this event anywhere in the United States as per what my clairvoyant friend said about it being an "intense August' and having a five weeks' worth of food and water cached and keeping mum about it...:ninja:

So, Heads Up N.Y....
...just sayin'...

...but, let's all pray that the cache will not be needed if you go to the trouble of putting one together... :pouty:

The Sabian Symbol for the Desc. in the 24th deg. of Taurus:
[ibid.]

"AN INDIAN WARRIOR RIDING FIERCELY, HUMAN SCALPS HANGING FROM HIS BELT.

KEYNOTE: The aggressiveness of human instincts when fighting for their earthly base of operation.

In the mythology of early America, the Indian represents the 'savage,' close to nature and led by primordial instincts. Alas, our present century has revealed that under far less imperative circumstances so-called civilized man is capable of far more cruel tortures and extermination. This symbol related to a fourth stage seems to imply that violence and aggressiveness are basic components of human nature at the level of the emotions and of a deep-seated identification with a particular culture which insists on regarding men of other cultures as potential enemies.

What is being confirmed here is the value of a group of men's differences from other groups. We are still in the period of 'Differentiation' (Act One of the cyclic process) and the need for a differentiation of human behavior and collective values is still very strong. At the emotional level man apparently still has to believe in VIOLENCE FOR SURVIVAL. "

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Okay, well these are a lot of charts to cover... lets start by looking at the position of the sun and moon during this upcoming cycle, shall we?

July 26th new moon places the sun and moon in 4 leo. Here is the shortened version of the symbol, taken from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala". To read the symbols in full, visit this link:

http://www.mindfire.ca/An Astrological Mandala/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm

"A FORMALLY DRESSED ELDERLY MAN STANDS NEAR TROPHIES HE BROUGHT BACK FROM A HUNTING EXPEDITION.

KEYNOTE: The masculine will to conquer his animal nature and to impress his peers with his skill in performing the ancient traditional power rituals.

This symbol may be interpreted at the strictly social level –the hunter’s trophies, his pride in showing them to members of his high-class club, etc. But if one refers to the higher spiritual-mental implications of the sign Leo, one can see in this picture a reference to man’s capacity to overcome the animalistic tendencies of his bio-psychic nature according to certain traditional procedures."

It is interesting that this symbol mentions masculinity and the sun represents the Father archetpe, the Eternal masculine. As i type this on a nice breezy morning with the sun shining down on my back, I am inclined to say that the moon will be picking up the energetic qualities of the will to arrive at a more skilled display of traditional forms.

So, with the idea that the new moon represents the start of the process of involution, that would be the decent of a cosmic energy into materialized form, we can say that this process is all about bringing the will power into materialization.

Now lets look to the waxing half moon as the process takes shape.

The waxing half moon places the mooon in the 12th degree of scorpio:

"AN OFFICIAL EMBASSY BALL.

KEYNOTE: Group-consciousness, as it flowers at the highest level in cultural interchanges between representatives of the elite of the ruling class.

At present the largest unit of social organization is the nation. The symbol pictures the ruling class of such national wholes displaying at least the superficial forms of a concern for establishing permanent relationships in peaceful cooperation. What is evoked is the value of meeting other people at the highest possible level of cultural interplay (i.e. in "full dress"),rather than with an everyday type of consciousness and behavior.

In contrast to the natural spontaneity of the rescue operation shown in the preceding symbol, we have here the image of a ritualized DISPLAY of power, prestige and wealth. Relationship has been made hierarchical and is institutionalized."

This happens to be the symbol for my natal mercury and i wont lie when i say that its always perplexed me a bit but the very last line of the symbol holds quite a bit of meaning.... "...this too is an essential feature in the development of rhythmic give-and-take in order to achieve global peace."

....though these symbols so far DO SEEM to have some political-economic associations, i will refrain from talking about that and focus strictly on the individual (and thus collective) spiritual implications.

So the moon is in a place where group consciousness is flourishing in accordance with displaying that will power that is beginning to materialize.

Here is the symbol for the sun at 12 leo:

"AN EVENING PARTY OF ADULTS ON A LAWN ILLUMINED BY FANCY LANTERNS.

KEYNOTE: Group-relaxation in fashionable surroundings as an escape from work routine.

While the preceding symbol dealt with the simple and spontaneous pleasure of children, this one refers to the more or less standardized and fashion-dictated relaxation of adults who have left behind their day's work and are exchanging pleasantries and gossip..... The great Tradition has become reduced to a mere social fashion.

This second stage symbol contrasts with that of the first phase. We have now reached a stage of SOPHISTICATION and involvement in externals and superficial intellectuality or wit."

Hmmm... interesting...

If we look at this in regards to its most spiritual applications, we can say that WIT and intellectual cunning is needed in order to more proplerly display ones traditional skills. (I encourage you all to read the symbol for pisces 14... a lady wrapped in a large stole of fox fur.)

So we see that some level of superficial intellectuality was picked up through the square (remember squares are action-oriented aspects) so that this process of materialization of the conquering the will can take place.

These symbols are really something else, ptv...... quite shocking... (or not!)

.,.next to look up the symbols for the full moon and waning half moon during a process of evolution...

mossadrai

Cool ... thanks for the regards.
As I just now noticed your signature line indicating that you are interested in Kabbalistic Astrology, might I ask if you have read Rabbi Joel Dobin's book?
If you have I'll share a couple of observations of mine pertaining to the Rabbi's work with you that I believe you will find both interesting and usefull and if you haven't read his book,. I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Mazel Tov !

Hello, piercethevale!

Yes, I certainly have read Dobin's book, since it is one of the only ones to deal with the subject in English. I have used Dobin's book to organize the chapters of my own book, Kabbalistic Astrology, which is sold only in Portuguese. Other than his book, all the rest of bibliography I used was in Hebrew.

Please, feel free to share the observations about the book. I would be delighted to know what you thought about it.

Best Regards

piercethevale

Check this out.

In light of the Malaysia Airlines Jet shot down over the Ukraine yesterday.

Take a look at the July 12 Full Moon astrocartography map for Malaysia. Note that the Homebase of Malaysia Airlines is at Kuala Lampur International Airport and it's gps for the airport itself is 02* N 44' 36 , 101* E 41' 53"

Last edited:

piercethevale

Now the closest I could come to the exact gps coordinates was to cast a chart for Petaling Jaya, Malaysia at 03* N 05' . 101 E 39'
Here's the chart and notice the M.C. ...if the M.C. were to be just 01* 00' 18" more then the M.C. would be the 27th degree of Libra and the Sabian Symbol for that is: [ibid.]

"LIBRA 27°: AN AIRPLANE SAILS, HIGH IN THE CLEAR SKY.

KEYNOTE: A consciousness able to transcend the conflicts and pressures of the personal life.

This picture symbolizes the capacity, latent in every individual, to contemplate the stress of existence in our world of duality from a higher level. Through the use of his mind, backed by the efforts and struggles of past generations and the cooperation of other men, the individual can gain a new perspective on human problems and reach freedom and peace in a supernal realm of being.
This second stage symbol contrasts with the first, for while the first dealt with the cooperation between polarized energies, this one introduces us to the realm of unity beyond polarity. It is a stage of TRANSCENDENT REALIZATION."

Is this just a bit too uncanny, or what...!?!...anybody have the means to rectify this on a computer, It's been years since I cast a chart the old fashioned way and I don't even know where to begin to look for my Table of Houses ...

piercethevale

For anyone that is curious the additional Liliths are:
Lilith(i) 17* Leo 56' 42"
Priapus 02* Aquarius 57' 40"
Waldemath 03* Scorpio 53' 38"

piercethevale

Hello, piercethevale!

Yes, I certainly have read Dobin's book, since it is one of the only ones to deal with the subject in English. I have used Dobin's book to organize the chapters of my own book, Kabbalistic Astrology, which is sold only in Portuguese. Other than his book, all the rest of bibliography I used was in Hebrew.

Please, feel free to share the observations about the book. I would be delighted to know what you thought about it.

Best Regards

I apologize as i didn't see your post until just a few hours ago.
Here's a link to a thread i have in another websites forum. It is a forum that membership is by application and approval only and is intended for the presentation of different methods and techniques of interpretation, so there is very little feedback from others and very rarely any contentious and, or, denigrating remarks.
Here's what I believe that you'll find most interesting ...and I have another thread based on the same knowledge that the good Rabbi provides us. I'll look for that, but I've been at the keyboard since 11 p.m last night and it is now nearly 8 a.m. and I need a break.
...btw, I did correspond with Rabbi Dobin briefly in 2003 and he was quite aged and suffering from the beginnings of one of the maladies of advanced age that causes the memory and mental functions to suffer, but the couple of emails I received from Him showed him to be a most gracious and intelligent human being. I only wish that I had contacted him some years earlier and had a chance to discuss somethings with him.

Here's the link: http://actastrology.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=75