Am I more prone to get an ETS than everyone else? :(

Shining_star

Hi, Ive been watching this aspect in my natal chart and it worries me a lot.
I have the sixth house in Scorpio with Venus in it, so could that indicate veneran diseases?, also my XII house is in Taurus, so maybe an hospitalization for a ets disease?, and the ruler of Venus, Mars, is opposing Saturn, regenth of the 8th house, my death. I am so scared, is there any hope for me or im just exaggerating things, help me please, I need an opinion for this, I know everyone could get an ets if you dont take care of yourselves, but in my case, could it be more dangerous because its in the sixth house, and regenth of 12th? :sad:

astro_2at_01_leonel1205519662.gif

-Thank you so much ill be really apreciatted if you guys can give me an opinion, thanks.

PD: Does my Jupiter in saggitarius in the sixth also can help things if one day, I hope not, I get sick of any disease? Thank you so much

Shining_star

You are exaggerating (estás exagerando pero bien bien...:tongue: ). If you get ill, it will be because of the things you are thinking!

Anyhow, I found this thread on the 3rd page. Try casting it in Koch if you want everything in detailed analyzed.

Hi, this is my chart in Koch :lol:, I think I have a tendency to exagerate things so then I dont dissapoint myself,, pero creo que es solo una manía :lol:

astro_2at_01_maicol_hk6005130986.gif

Ty. Do you see something good or bad for my health? :smile:

Shining_star

Shining, I am just not saying anything else here because we agreed that this is just nonsense. Most of the things you ask are not possible to happen if you simply don't want to, like getting a venereal disease, for example. That only happens if one exposes to it like having sex with people unknown whose habits could be not hygienic (using no "frontiers").

Wow thank you, youre the best :lol:, i am not that scared now xd

virgo18

There is a cliché that Venus in Scorpio in aspect to Pluto is prone to ETS.

But it is a theory.

However you should get protection when you are just messing around with unknown or dubious women for fun.