Pluto in the Seventh House opposition Saturn?

I've discovered something in my chart that worries me

Hello!

I´ve been wondering what kind of effect Pluto in the Seventh House opposition Saturn has.
Could anyone enlighten me?

I´ve read something on a website recently that has made me rather... afraid, really. While at the same time, it gives me comfort - strangely.
Here it is:

´´On the contrary, when Pluto in the 7th house has adverse aspects from malefics, there can be an extreme obsession from the partner’s side, which can even lead to verbal or physical abuse. Natives with Pluto forming conjunctions, squares or oppositions with Mars or Saturn should be very careful as their marriage can be destructive. Eventually, even this will transform them radically, but through very difficult experiences. Such type of difficult aspects will frequently bring divorces, nevertheless, they are followed by lawsuits and the marriage partner will continue creating all types of problems even when the couple breaks up. He will definitely not be willing to give up and lose the native, as he may even consider him as an object that he owns.´´

So... I´ve got Pluto in the 7th House opposition Saturn in the 1st House. That is clearly an adverse aspect. Also, my Descendant is in Scorpio.
But I´ve been wondering what kind of effect it might have concretely, what would it mean for the relationships I have?

As you can see in my chart, Pluto opposition Saturn is the most prominent aspect in my chart.

Attachments

• 1042_topic_1042__44.png
    1042_topic_1042__44.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: