Mars transiting natal mars

Hiranmay

Hey

I am purchasing a car tomorrow and going for a long roadtrip. Looking for advice on how this transit might affect this.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_hiranmay.65175.384593.png
    astro_w2gw_hiranmay.65175.384593.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 19

Hiranmay

It is all the aspects that my natal mars makes, that makes it so hard to understand the overall meaning. Anyone with some insights would be much appreciated.

Lin

I would wait until transit Mars finishes the square to Jupiter in your 9th house. Otherwise you will experience the square while on the trip. So if you have the choice, put it off until then.
LIN

Hiranmay

Jupiter in your 9th house.
LIN

Hey, thanks for taking your time to look at my chart and answering my question. Just want to follow up because my jupiter is in the 10th house. Does it make a big difference? I know it's still a square and that I shall be careful pushing ahead accordingly. I can't postpone the trip since I am here in Greece and have to drive back to Norway. Starting the trip at the end of this week. Been stuck here with greek bureaucracy, but things are falling into place now.

I was thinking that since the 9th house is about long journeys it wouldnt affect my roadtrip that much apart from the influence of the square?