Should I avoid him?

Missaries26

Synastry

ta4o6t.png

Composite

352p2z8.jpg

Hades055

Hello Missaries26 :smile:

The short version: Definitely yes. Avoidance is recommended.

The longer version:

There are several flags raising here. First, the 2 Venus(es) are being hit by the 2 Uranus(es) (if it is not written like this, i allow myself the Uranian license Lol) This is a very unstable contact, especially with the square, since there will be a constant push of issues and this is not exactly an aspect that inspires consistency and / or confidence.

His Pluto is right on his IC which aspects his exalted Sun in Aries. This tells me that stressing emotions are not exactly a strong point. His Moon debilitated in Scorpio conjunct your Pluto does not help the cause eather.

He has a lack of Air, that could translate into a lack of objectivity and patience, two very critical points in a relationship. His Jupiter is debilitated in Capricorn and it is in aspect your Moon, which it can backfire as the feelings of isolation and coldness can be further emphasized.

Lastly, you Venus in Pisces is exalted here. Beautiful... except that it can fall prey to people (this is not you, but the people that you could possibly attract) that seek a mother instead of a partner. You deserve someone who will honor your Venus in Pisces. And I'm getting the intuition that this person is not "quite" there to understand feelings at full depth.

Hopefully, this can be of help.

Missaries26

Hello Missaries26 :smile:

The short version: Definitely yes. Avoidance is recommended.

The longer version:

There are several flags raising here. First, the 2 Venus(es) are being hit by the 2 Uranus(es) (if it is not written like this, i allow myself the Uranian license Lol) This is a very unstable contact, especially with the square, since there will be a constant push of issues and this is not exactly an aspect that inspires consistency and / or confidence.

His Pluto is right on his IC which aspects his exalted Sun in Aries. This tells me that stressing emotions are not exactly a strong point. His Moon debilitated in Scorpio conjunct your Pluto does not help the cause eather.

He has a lack of Air, that could translate into a lack of objectivity and patience, two very critical points in a relationship. His Jupiter is debilitated in Capricorn and it is in aspect your Moon, which it can backfire as the feelings of isolation and coldness can be further emphasized.

Lastly, you Venus in Pisces is exalted here. Beautiful... except that it can fall prey to people (this is not you, but the people that you could possibly attract) that seek a mother instead of a partner. You deserve someone who will honor your Venus in Pisces. And I'm getting the intuition that this person is not "quite" there to understand feelings at full depth.

Hopefully, this can be of help.

Will he be an abuser

Hades055

Will he be an abuser

That depends on his degree of evolution in the understanding of emotions. I feel like, chemistry wise, a hypothetical relationship is stretching it a bit too far.

There is the potential for control issues, jealousy, and a general limitation of what you can do or who you can see. I would qualify that as a form of abuse if you ask me (Psychological abuse).

All of this, is IF and only IF he has a hard time processing emotions.

Missaries26

That depends on his degree of evolution in the understanding of emotions. I feel like, chemistry wise, a hypothetical relationship is stretching it a bit too far.

There is the potential for control issues, jealousy, and a general limitation of what you can do or who you can see. I would qualify that as a form of abuse if you ask me (Psychological abuse).

All of this, is IF and only IF he has a hard time processing emotions.

Control and jealously on his side? I think he came to my job once. The guy looked so much like him. Although he lives 2 hours away. Sometimes I feel like he is secretly very violent and would maybe kill me. That’s before synastry. I just wanted to compare “my feeling” with synastry

Missaries26

hope planetary inputs help take stock : do share ground feedbacks :

moons cap-scorpio 3/11, unfriendly lords sat-mars,
emotionally Not compatible;
cap ambiitious, hardworking;
scorpio secretive, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;

moon-mars-sat scorpio volatile emotions-finances;
research-investigative-forensic-oil technology etc

ascendants taurus-leo square, unfriendly lords venus-sun,
Not compatible;
taurus energetic, creative, stubborn;
leo brilliant, sensitive, individualistic, high self-pride;

his lords 1/7 sun-sat over aries-scorpio 6/8,
same lord mars, sweet Conflicts;

his 11th lord mer Negating to 10th, good for career,
but Negating friendships-relationships;
mer retro better at written communications;

both sun aries, brilliant, action oriented, impulsive;

sun-mer intellectual, literary-oratory aptitudes;
sun-venus artistic aptitudes,
venus combust, may need zinc supplements for health;

his 5th lord for romance-children-luck-edu-position
debilated-weak over cap 6th for health issues and employment;

do promptly ack, share feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

I see jealously and that ownership look in his eyes

Missaries26

appreciate ack.

any other feedbacks on mutual traits-talents etc etc.

What are the good in this relationship?

Will he have power over me? Will he try and control me?

When I met him I was attracted right away. I dreamt about him the first time I met him. And I do still time for time. That was almost 3 years ago

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope planetary inputs help take stock :
do share-confirm ground feedbacks how true-false-insightful etc,
traits-talents-health-prospects-plans etc etc :

moons cap-scorpio 3/11, unfriendly lords sat-mars,
emotionally Not compatible;
cap ambiitious, hardworking;
scorpio secretive, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;

moon-mars-sat scorpio volatile emotions-finances;
research-investigative-forensic-oil technology etc

ascendants taurus-leo square, unfriendly lords venus-sun,