What the heck have I gotten myself into? Intense synastry and composite charts!

gregm31ca

I have been involved with a person since December, and it is BY FAR the most profound experience I have ever had. Please help me so I can more fully understand what this connection is, and what the likelihood is that this will be a long term relationship. In astrology terms, is this soulmate potential? Thanks for your input everyone :)
Greg

Attachments

• synastrychart.jpg
    synastrychart.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 49
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 53

rahu

Banned
the composite shows a stellium of psyche/venus/mars/eros with psyche on the descendant.this is spontaneous affection and an intense emotional/physical attraction. idealist,romantic and very sensual.
there is a very favorable sextile pattern with sun/jupiter/mercury opposed to juno sextile to the moon and trine to saturn/uranus conjunction.and a sextile to chiron.
this shows a relationship of respect,nurturing andsupport.it is excellent for financial matters and shows great compatabilty.it give a expansive attitude and a excellent managemnt of practical matters.

a problenm is the neptune square to the mars/venus conjunction.this shows that this is a com[plicate drelationship and bring the possibility of infidelity with neptunes influence.

but currently you are in the throes of totally love .the most romantic writings would not describe the intimacy and tenderness of your feelings for each other.i would think that marriage is spoken of as there certaintly is a magic over you and her now.

this emotional intensity and attraction will only become stronger as the summer comes on.breathe in th eintoxication of love but be cautioned,september may be a disillusionment.
then one will be able to judge whether this is a soulmate or not.
the sextile pattern is often found in relationships that have a soulmate feeling but time can only tell if this is one.

rahu