Team leader is leaving: Will my team be disolved

CaprLibraSquared

I feel I am on a roller coaster ride this year. Truly learning there are the plans you make and there is what the universe has in store for you. The leader of our team announced he is leaving the organization. He was my boss, but beginning of the year I was moved to a different department even though I still sit on the same team. That transition is still not complete and still working through my job description with my new boss and bringing her up to speed and the focus of the teams work <yes it is confusing>. then this announcement. We were told by the head of the department she will announce the future of our team in September. Apparently we should enjoy our holidays in August. So we wait. Not the most effective leadership…..
My question (s) is the team I am part of be dissolved (?) Will I be assigned new responsibilities?

Attachments

• WORK.jpg
    WORK.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 33

tikana

Hi

soooo been looking at this chart for a while ..
here are my thoughts

If you get laid off this will be a good thing for you because jup lord of 10th cannot handle anything of it own.
A. it is in fall
B. in 12th house
C. retro

NEW responsibilities would be saturn increasing the light. Here we dont see this. Saturn is still in retro state..

Are you in tech industry? Engineering / building something?

I think there will be a layoff. here is why
You are saturn ... the job is Jup, sun just left jup to oppose saturn. Sun exalts jup but hates you. plus it is in your 6th house. someone really reallly cannot you.
moon conj 4th house in 4degrees is not making me happy (layoff right around that time? Yeah moon sextiles mars lord of 2nd
I would not hold on to this job if i were you.. nothing supports tthat this joint is any good.. also lord of 6fh house enviroment is the moon..

Tik

CaprLibraSquared

Thank you.
I work in the humanitarian field, which is not so humanitarian. Our team was looking at how hospitals are managed in this sector, but it has been met with nothing but resistance and far too much emotion than the subject matter warrants.
It would not surprise me if laid off.
A couple clarifications.
someone really reallly cannot you. Is a word missing.

If you get laid off this will be a good thing for you because jup lord of 10th cannot handle anything of it own.
Not sure I understand how it is a good thing?

Appreciate you taking the time.

tikana

Thank you.
I work in the humanitarian field, which is not so humanitarian. Our team was looking at how hospitals are managed in this sector, but it has been met with nothing but resistance and far too much emotion than the subject matter warrants.
It would not surprise me if laid off.
A couple clarifications.
someone really reallly cannot you. Is a word missing.

Not sure I understand how it is a good thing?

Appreciate you taking the time.

Saturn is much stronger than Jupiter. IMO you wont have a problem finding a new gig.
hospitals 12th house - makes sense.