Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 05-27-2016, 01:43 PM

Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
What's so nervousing about that aspect?
Think of having a strict authoritative father figure that you are a little scared of and the power he holds. That's what makes ppl nervous. That presence. It's scary for a lot of ppl due to upbringing.

Last edited by Abby83; 05-27-2016 at 01:55 PM.
Unread 05-27-2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duenderoja View Post
People who do not have it feel uncomfortable around people who do. They feel judged, as if the person can see into them and are judging them. So they avoid SunĖSaturn/Pluto.
Too true. I had a friend who could no longer be around me because she found me too judgemental in a parental kinda way, yet in my head I thought I was just thinking realistically and logically about her situations. Example, she would ask me about relationship advice. I could totally see what the guy was up to and I was very serious and wise and old fashioned about her potential outcome. She didn't like it at all. She preferred to be childlike and ignore the warning signs. I was too serious for her. Then she'd come crying to me a month later saying she doesn't know why she attracts non committal men who are crazy and unstable.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
duenderoja (05-27-2016), katydid (05-27-2016)
Unread 05-27-2016, 02:09 PM
Banned

D -

Sun Saturn Pluto can also self-select those they will feel estranged from. If you consider the sun - the vital core of self - the way we function in life - and pair it with saturn or pluto or both - there is selection process that was ingrained at birth - issues of trust/betrayal, hardship/growth.

In general, when we find those who we are most uncomfortable with, usually due to our own recognition of hidden/restricted parts of ourselves, we tend to react unfavorably to them, when in fact, they are in front of us, like mirrors, to reflect back a familiar image that, usually, Neptune, likes to change with sun on an on going basis for the sole reason of not having to confront it by running away from it or denying it.

The great thing about the sun/saturn/pluto is their absolute ability and power and fortitude to deal with it all.

Sun Saturn Pluto has the ultimate challenge of de-compartmentalizing self and others if they are to find the trust and growth in themselves if they are to realize the great potential of such a trio.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kitchy For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (05-27-2016), lazarusx (05-28-2016)
Unread 05-27-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
D -

Sun Saturn Pluto can also self-select those they will feel estranged from. If you consider the sun - the vital core of self - the way we function in life - and pair it with saturn or pluto or both - there is selection process that was ingrained at birth - issues of trust/betrayal, hardship/growth.

In general, when we find those who we are most uncomfortable with, usually due to our own recognition of hidden/restricted parts of ourselves, we tend to react unfavorably to them, when in fact, they are in front of us, like mirrors, to reflect back a familiar image that, usually, Neptune, likes to change with sun on an on going basis for the sole reason of not having to confront it by running away from it or denying it.

The great thing about the sun/saturn/pluto is their absolute ability and power and fortitude to deal with it all.

Sun Saturn Pluto has the ultimate challenge of de-compartmentalizing self and others if they are to find the trust and growth in themselves if they are to realize the great potential of such a trio.
Okay. ,
Unread 05-27-2016, 03:33 PM

Guys, you know what's so cool.. I have tight aspects to Neptune, Pluto, and Saturn!! I work that real good I kind of have an aspect to Uranus, but the orb is so large that I don't really consider it.
Unread 05-27-2016, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Guys, you know what's so cool.. I have tight aspects to Neptune, Pluto, and Saturn!! I work that real good I kind of have an aspect to Uranus, but the orb is so large that I don't really consider it.
Do either of your luminaries aspect any of those? Or did you create the thread to poke fun at your classmate?

And now my friends,
all that is true, all that is noble,
all that is just and pure,
all that is loveable and gracious,
whatever is excellent and admirable -
fill all your thoughts with these things.
Unread 05-27-2016, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duenderoja View Post
Do either of your luminaries aspect any of those? Or did you create the thread to poke fun at your classmate?
What do you mean that my "luminaries" aspect any of those? Are you referring to my parents? If yes, then my mom has her Sun conjunct Saturn and my Dad has his Sun opposite Jupiter.

I didn't create the thread to poke fun! I created it because I saw the Sun-Neptune aspect in him so good. Like I just knew it and when I saw that it was one of the tightest aspects in his chart it made me so happy!

Oh, and my Sun in Trine Jupiter; I forgot to mention that.
Unread 05-27-2016, 05:16 PM

Luminaries = Sun Moon

Parents no.
Unread 05-27-2016, 06:02 PM

Quote:
What's so nervousing about that aspect?
Saturn and Pluto are considered the most malefic of the malefics. When they stand with the Sun they are vitalized and put into action. Truly energized at that point. That is a dynamic trio. The ability to withstand scrutiny and stick to it's own inner principles. Perseverance and strength combined with one's personal goals and ambitions and one's own set of guidelines makes a very intense mentor or adversary.

Last edited by katydid; 05-27-2016 at 06:20 PM.
Unread 05-27-2016, 08:16 PM

^katydid, you've a close Sun-Neptune conjunction, don't you?

Quote:
Why does everyone say something like, "you're too young." "One day you'll understand." Like I can understand stuff, HELLO.
Of course you can. You made it all the way to this forum; it takes brainpower and wisdom to understand astrology. You'll understand more though, when you're a little older and have completed neural development. *hugs*

Quote:
Anyway... will you be around in 3 years??

And my Sun doesn't look that bad does it??
On the forum? Possibly. If I decide to leave, I could give you my email I use for natal readings.

It's difficult. The Sun was trying to shine brightly but was caught in Saturn's snares. We've all got our struggles though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
With your 8th house exalted Venus, I'd be weary of having you anywhere near my money. Get away you Vixen.
Lol. You've only got accountant money though (if that), so no worries. I'm only interested in figures with at least six digits.

What sort of occultist do you want to be, an astrologer, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (05-27-2016)
Unread 05-27-2016, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Of course you can. You made it all the way to this forum; it takes brainpower and wisdom to understand astrology. You'll understand more though, when you're a little older and have completed neural development. *hugs*
Completed neural development

I love hugs! *hugs*
Unread 05-27-2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
^katydid, you've a close Sun-Neptune conjunction, don't you?

On the forum? Possibly. If I decide to leave, I could give you my email I use for natal readings.

It's difficult. The Sun was trying to shine brightly but was caught in Saturn's snares. We've all got our struggles though.

Lol. You've only got accountant money though (if that), so no worries. I'm only interested in figures with at least six digits.

Yes, I have the Sun conjunct Neptune. But Saturn is conjunct the Neptune and Spica is between them both. And the three of them are in Libra and my Sun is in zero Scorpio....so .... I feel the conjunction to Neptune very strongly. I especially did in my youth. Before I got more of a handle on it. lol
Unread 05-27-2016, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Completed neural development

I love hugs! *hugs*
Oh jeez. Completed neural development? That doesn't happen until you're like, at least 25... maybe even 30...

Reading a chart (or tea leaves or chicken entrails or whathaveyou) is a very different act than reading a book. When someone reads a book, the author had a particular intent that the reader is supposed to pick up on. The main message you get from reading stars is "neener neener" because otherwise they would have made themselves easier to read.
Unread 05-28-2016, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graay ghost View Post
Oh jeez. Completed neural development? That doesn't happen until you're like, at least 25... maybe even 30...
You know what GG!?!? I don't care!
Unread 05-28-2016, 12:24 AM

Quote:

Such an ambitious lady. Accountancy is 6th house work to me, my sites are on bigger and better (and funner) things.

The enlightenment, spiritual adept type of occultist. Theurgy and similar things of that ilk. Astrology is considered occult yes but my aim is a bit more ambitious (like some people I know).
Unread 05-28-2016, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Saturn and Pluto are considered the most malefic of the malefics. When they stand with the Sun they are vitalized and put into action. Truly energized at that point. That is a dynamic trio. The ability to withstand scrutiny and stick to it's own inner principles. Perseverance and strength combined with one's personal goals and ambitions and one's own set of guidelines makes a very intense mentor or adversary.
Quite well put. And ambitious ppl wanting to achieve their goals in competition to you absolutely hate it. Controlling ppl hate it because they cant control you either. But in the end, we win.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
katydid (05-28-2016)
Unread 05-28-2016, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Katydid, you forgot Mars.

malefic |məˈlefik|
adjective literary
causing or capable of causing harm or destruction, especially by supernatural means.
ē Astrology relating to the planets Saturn and Mars, traditionally considered to have an unfavorable influence.
Unread 05-28-2016, 12:50 AM
Banned

They need to be aware of the inherent extremes though - there is a very fine line between being tyrannical or righteous. Where the two meet is often the point of self-truth in the natives.
Unread 05-28-2016, 12:42 PM

I just want to say that after hearing all these stories about alcoholic parents, im so happy im allergic to alcohol .
Unread 05-28-2016, 02:00 PM

I donít know if itís a delusional sense of self I gotÖ Itís more that others are too attached to their egos, and canít be honest with themselves. People assume they know me, and it confuses the living hell outta me. People do tend to apologize down the road for judging me hastily. Itís hard to have a clear sense of self also, when others are too busy putting their labels on you.

When you weren't taught defined boundaries, sometimes you just gotta follow your intuition... Make up your own values, and redefine your own boundaries.

The primary tool of domination is violation of the body. Invading or owning another personís physical self is a way to control them. When one falls under the control of someone else, oneís mind and body split apart in self-defense. To violate a personís self-rule over their own body is to damage their ability to integrate their life experiences in a healthy way. The dominator sets up to force poverty on the individual and blames them for being there.

As we are seen as... Space Cadets. Playing Victim. Weak. Frail. You get the picture lol

I got Sun at 2 Cancer, Neptune 2 Capricorn, Pluto 2 Scorpio.
========
Sun conjunct Mars in 10th.
Moon in Virgo 12th sextile Sun, Mars, Pluto trine Neptune.
Unread 05-28-2016, 02:34 PM

I have the opposition with Neptune in the 8th.

Escapism comes to mind. Blurring of boundaries. Spiritual Transformation. Drugs and Sex were a central focus for me as a means of escapism and psychological exploration.

It's probably one of the least understood aspects in my chart. I can identify how others manifest in reality either internally or externally but Neptune feels like walking through a house of mirrors.

Saturn sits in exact conjunction with Neptune in my chart, there's a feeling of been between worlds.. the dream and the practical. But there is balance.

My sun-pluto Trine relieves the tension created from the above.
Lives in eternity's sun rise."
- William Blake.
The Following User Says Thank You to lazarusx For This Useful Post:
AllanBeau (05-28-2016)
Unread 05-28-2016, 09:37 PM

Do you SunNep people notice anything special in your interactions with animals?
I am thinking that maybe dogs like my company.
Unread 05-28-2016, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindowl View Post
I am a dog whisperer! Cats tend to like me too.

And now my friends,
all that is true, all that is noble,
all that is just and pure,
all that is loveable and gracious,
whatever is excellent and admirable -
fill all your thoughts with these things.
The Following User Says Thank You to duenderoja For This Useful Post:
blindowl (05-28-2016)
Unread 05-28-2016, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Animals always seem to like me

I volunteer at pet shelters sometimes :3
blindowl (05-28-2016)
Unread 05-28-2016, 10:02 PM

Quote:
I volunteer at a Farm sanctuary every other weekend and all of the residents there dig me.

Strange when you consider my aspect is an opposition.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
blindowl (05-28-2016)

Tags
aspects, neptune, sunny