What the heck is up with my love life??

Caro

The saturn transit in virgo was in your 10th house(so really all these changes started about 2008), it changed your status with the world. ie your marriage ended.
it was opposite your moon which is in the 4th. So this effected your homelife.

are you getting a divorce?

Saturn has now moved into your 12th house where your natal pluto resides. so possibly meeting up with this ex is some past issues that need resolving. this transit will effect your very deeply and at a subconscious level.

is it a secret affair? - as 12th house can be the house of secret affairs.

Saturn transiting here in 12th can make us start too look back over past years.sometimes people go into therapy with this transit.ie they have a clear out of their secrets.

your first saturn return is coming up and you have saturn near your asc. So this will be quite strong for you. Maybe you will relaunch yourself with a new image or decide to make some far reaching changes to your life. so if you do divorce this will be the time it is all resolved.

I havent looked at the chart of the ex.

The saturn transit in virgo was in your 10th house(so really all these changes started about 2008), it changed your status with the world. ie your marriage ended.
it was opposite your moon which is in the 4th. So this effected your homelife.

are you getting a divorce?

Saturn has now moved into your 12th house where your natal pluto resides. so possibly meeting up with this ex is some past issues that need resolving. this transit will effect your very deeply and at a subconscious level.

is it a secret affair? - as 12th house can be the house of secret affairs.

Saturn transiting here in 12th can make us start too look back over past years.sometimes people go into therapy with this transit.ie they have a clear out of their secrets.

your first saturn return is coming up and you have saturn near your asc. So this will be quite strong for you. Maybe you will relaunch yourself with a new image or decide to make some far reaching changes to your life. so if you do divorce this will be the time it is all resolved.

I havent looked at the chart of the ex.

Yes thank you so much for your interpretation! It really helps beyond belief! I've actually just finalized my divorce, and had the chance to get back together with him, but there is this lingering thing going on with the first love who cannot seem to make up their mind... so I had the chance, but didn't take it, I'm holding out for this, and hoping it will happen, but guess if it doesn't I'm better off anyway without the cheating spouse! haha. Ugh, I just wish something would give because I'm really feeling like I'm in some type of miniature hell right now. It's dark, I'm lonely, I'm getting 'older' and things are just really scary around me. Almost like I'm embarking upon some type of major change in perception and a deep inner transformation. It's different, and I guess now Saturn is in my house of 'friends and aquaintances" right? Which would probably explain why there is absolutely no one who wants anything to do with me while I'm being put through this insane torture. Single mom, two kids, all by herself, it's just really one of the darkest times and I"m hoping things pick up soon.

Last edited:

Caro

that could be the saturn transit in 12th. ( the way you are feeling)
you are a pisces moon in 4th - so very sensitive.

maybe you will meet no 3 - and he will be mr just right!

you are not that old. :surprised: most of us on here are still trying to work it all out!:wink:

the ex from the past - venus in first - is he very handsome. pluto in first is he quite smoldering in his looks /broody. like Healthcliffe from wuthering heights? he has very little area covered by his chart. could suggest he flits about a bit. (havent looked at it in any detail though)

Last edited:

selfless

Banned
The Astrology here we will follow is Indian Astrology(it is based on MOON)..u have libra ascendant and moon-sign is--aquarius Raashi..ur birth star is Satabhisa whose Lord is Rahu....ur Venus is very very WEAK posited in 12th house in horoscope ,which made u a failure in love at times, But Saturn is VERY STRONG.. ur 7th house(marriage) lord is Mars which is in 2nd house resulting in unsuccessful marriage,lack of good amount of money at times..do not worry, ur Saturn Mahadasa is going on from November 2004 and will end on November 2023..under this Venus AntarDasa is from 01.09.2011 to 01.11.2014..follow this remedies get success..
REMEDY--1....You (and other women in ur family) should never be Bare foot on the ground, Not even in Kitchen or Bath-room... 2. give due regard to all females....3.do not eat Non-veg on Friday..
follow these LAL-KTAB (RED BOOK) REMEDY for 100 days and Smile will be permanent at ur lips..