What is the pattern in my relationships?

lisa82

Why do I always fall for similar types of people who are not good for me and the older I get the worse this pattern gets.

Can Someone help me read this synastry chart?
I really don’t have a good feeling of this person, we saw each other for a short while until I started to distance myself for fear of falling for the wrong one again.

He’s gotten into contact recently and I would like to know why.

Please guide me. Thanks

Attachments

• E01C0C50-30BA-487F-9008-D749AC9DA0E1.jpg
    E01C0C50-30BA-487F-9008-D749AC9DA0E1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 28

Zora

Account Closed
What is the pattern in my relationships?
Can Someone help me
Please guide me

For your personal pattern in relationships it is the best to first look into your own natal chart first and to pls. post a more easier readable chart from astro.com with planet placements and aspects and house cusps shown in the aspect table below- to enable people her to be of more help to you with a more easy chartreading.

Why do I always fall for similar types of people who are not good for me and the older I get the worse this pattern gets.

Because you can only attract what is placed and shown in your own chart in 7th house - relationships and 8th house longlasting relationships. And what signs are in there and where rulers of 8th house are placed in and in what aspects they are.

Your 7th house is ruled by uranus who is in sagittarius in your 4th house. Your main reason to look for a partner is to learn more about your own feelings and emotions and to feel yourself at home with someone and to find trust in yourself and in your own self-expression. Uranus in semisextile with jupiter as ruler of your 5th.

But uranus is the planet and energy who doesn't like people to come too close and near - you always need a special relationship of non-conventional standard -respecting your needs of room for your own.

Uranus in 4th house is of moon/uranus correspondence - not much earth grounded - often and easily getting nervous and restless - not easily feeling yourself at home anywhere and even sometimes not right and welcomed on earth. And deeply scared to get dominated in a pluto ruled 4th house with pluto in your second house cusp 3rd - as far as I assume to see in your not very clear synastry chart. You might have already experienced from your mother in childhood.

And his moon uranus conj. he puts on cusp of your IC/ 4th house - and conjuncting your natal uranus - might easily get up within a second all your stored memory of the past - getting you alarmed and nervous and restless again even more intensified.

Moreover your uranus and your relationships as a pattern are also influenced from your own father - with your sag. uranus in 4th house in semisextile with your scorpio jupiter as ruler of your 5th house - also father and father experience in childhood and first male model role you look in a partner for - (mostly to get something healed in yourself. And you look as long for until it is finally done, settled and solved and transformed to another level.

Zora

Account Closed
You once in one of your topics have already posted your complete DOB with TOB but unfortunately without birth location to self-reproduce a chart picture one is familiar to work with.

From this I know - that you are the cancer sun. And that he gets 5 of his planets in your 4th house where you definitely need your own free space and with him and all his planets in your 4th- you probably get the feeling that you can't even take breath.

lisa82

You once in one of your topics have already posted your complete DOB with TOB but unfortunately without birth location to self-reproduce a chart picture one is familiar to work with.

From this I know - that you are the cancer sun. And that he gets 5 of his planets in your 4th house where you definitely need your own free space and with him and all his planets in your 4th- you probably get the feeling that you can't even take breath.

Actually he gives me a lot of space!