Hello

Hey everyone,
I came to this site to find some answers as to why things have been going so poorly for me in school, career, and love/romance. I'm hoping that maybe the stars can offer me some guidance and clarity. Nice to meet you all! =)

JUPITERASC

Hey everyone,
I came to this site to find some answers
as to why things have been going so poorly for me in school, career, and love/romance.
I'm hoping that maybe the stars can offer me some guidance and clarity.
Nice to meet you all! =)
Hey, hello welcome thestars88 :smile:

Hello again AppLeo! =) Thanks again for your help with my natal chart.

Thanks for the welcome MiaMiaMia and R! I've definitely been finding some answers to my issues here. I have my natal chart posted in the "Read my chart" and in the vocational section, so I would greatly appreciate all opinions/insights!

p0ohbear

Well I would like to help you in that but sorry friend, im not experienced in that either. LOL. I just try to watch a lot of tarot reading for my moon, rising, and sun sign. And whatever my intuition tells me to take in or perceive it. Thats what helps me in life, decisions, and finding hope again for a brighter day. It could help you too? Maybe? It's a suggestion. But hey! we are all here for the same reasons...find answers. But, sometimes...difficulties are meant to make us stronger. Even if it doesn't make sense. We just have to trust that in the end of it all... there's always a reason..and whatever that reason is...maybe ...just maybe only then we can understand WHY it all happened.

Good luck friend!

That's ok R. I appreciate the welcome. =)

I have a friend who is absolutely incredible with tarot cards. His grandmother and great-grandmother both pull cards, so if I ever need help with a decision he's one of the first people I call. I wish I could do it, but I don't seem to have his gift haha.

p0ohbear

That's ok R. I appreciate the welcome. =)

I have a friend who is absolutely incredible with tarot cards. His grandmother and great-grandmother both pull cards, so if I ever need help with a decision he's one of the first people I call. I wish I could do it, but I don't seem to have his gift haha.

Wow your lucky friend! I wish I had that source. Unfortunately I dont. But hey! use what you can to the best you can. :)