Harmonics

Pisceanfool

Greetings,

I don't understand harmonics... not really sure what they represent and how they are made. But that's not so important i am mostly wondering what's the deal with mine. Every chart i do i get the moon/jupiter on almost the same degree and always in Pisces. The moon seems to stay on 29 but jupiter moves slightly on some. I dont know if any close conj is always the same or if this has some sort of significance. Anyway any help is appreciated here are the charts. If anything else jumps out at you feel free to share ;).

Pisceanfool

Sooo imma bump this i guess. Anyone have any good sites on harmonic interpretations? Or is it just essentially the same as the numerlogical interpretations for each chart's number?

Soul Friend

Pisceanfool said:
Sooo imma bump this i guess. Anyone have any good sites on harmonic interpretations? Or is it just essentially the same as the numerlogical interpretations for each chart's number?

Perhaps this term is used for something different but Harmonics used to be a way of referencing aspects. A conjunction would be a 1st Harmonic essentially not really dividing a circle. Oppositions are 2nd harmonics dividing a circle in 2. Trines are next and so forth. Does this help at all? Oh, it also corresponds to degree of orb.

Ciao!

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I have experimented with my harmonic charts on ASTROLOG and found a particularly interesting configuration. In my second harmonic chart, I have a kind of lopsided Star of David between Chiron/Neptune/Saturn conjunction, Ceres, Pluto, Pallas, Venus, and Luna. I'll post a picture of it later, it looks pretty cool. I wonder what it means though...

Pisceanfool

Hey thanks guys,

Makes alot more sense after reading that link from Lissa ;). I guess since my moon/jupiter are at the end of the Zodiac they never move or something. Well **** i sure have alot of aspects just like my regular chart! The 5th harmonic was especially interesting with the multiple GT and mystic rectangles when i add in some of the new factors like selena... and a few kites too geez. I used to have OCD too, luckly i am less insane presently. I wonder what the other harmonics mean that were not mentioned by bob. If anyone has any other links or insight they are more then welcome to share.