Certain type of empathy

MajorTom

When I refer to being clairvoyant, I mean having visions.

Like when the pineal gland is activated.

Ah I see; I do get some short visions, not that often though. Not sure what they signify. There was one in particular in my childhood that used to evoke a very strong sense of melancholia and sadness, I still remember it. Which is very odd, because why would a small child feel melancholic?

And another one I got quite recently, it was with a person I haven’t seen; I got the feeling that I know this soul, and I’ll meet her in my life, but we’ll see if it’s true.

Déjà vu‘s are quite frequent too

MajorTom

When you lose your sense of self, you are activating your human spirit.

When activating the human spirit, there are facilities you can access.

To switch back to self, focus on something selfish (like eating).

They (soul and human spirit) work like a master slave relationship.

One is always submissive to the other.

I’ll keep this in mind, thank you.

I guess I’m more afraid that my self itself will change; maybe I just confuse it with a “human spirit” that you mention.

So either of these two can be a master? Or is always the “soul” a master?

MajorTom

Major Tom to Ground Control,

But understanding why exactly the chart works the way it does is very interesting and great thing in itself as well, as I see it :)

Oh there is indeed a pattern in picked words; and I didn't know that Uranus is that much influential in my chart. For some reason I though more so of Saturn.

I'd be quite interesting to hear about the influence of Saturn and Capricorn on Uranus (if you say that it has a link to depression).

To be honest I see clearly from your description how the transiting Uranus may be affecting me now, and trying to make sense of subconscious has become an increasingly relevant theme for me.

Initially I was curious about causes, but now I see that they are tightly connected with solutions.

You're very right about sensitive nerves; I do worry daily (manly because my mind keeps being so restless, fidgeting about; that actually apparently led to physical headache couple of times). And that's not the only expression of nervous energy that I've experienced: recently I couldn't use my hands properly for about a whole week because majority of movements would cause pain in fingers and wrist (I'm almost sure that it was a so-called tunnel syndrome). I know that it actually happened because of my work routine, but it weren't for sore muscles; it wouldn't happen if my nerves weren't that tense in the first place. And even now I do feel this this energy, as you've mentioned, building up in limbs, especially in hands. And it's not just neurotic in a nimble way; it's like it has some density to it, that's why it's exactly the nervous "energy".

And I really do have an urge to do some activity similar to what you've mentioned; sometimes it's just hard for me to relax properly. I've actually always wanted to indulge in these things more, but usually I am carried away by some other activity to keep me occupied. That's not very healthy though

Maybe that's why lately I've been finding myself watching clouds much more, or just today was in a park and was thinking that I would like to come here again and again. Or how I've started to indulge in visual or musical things much more, especially if they have some relaxing quality to them.

Thank you a lot for your reply! Good food for though.

Major Tom out.

By the way, I’ve read a bit on Uranus dominance in one’ chart, and it really resonates with me, so this makes sense

selena12

Hey dears, I’m new to astrology, but trying so hard to figure out one thing that is ache in my head at the moment.I had uncomfortable situation last time with one astrologer from my country, who saw my lilith in cancer and she told that the best way to finish carmic lesson is to not have any children, cause they will be cathastrophic and I will be a bad mom, so it will cause my children many traumas of childhood. However, I have two doughters already, I’m really good and supportive mom, I canceled my career and quit the job, just to spend more time with them and to see them growing, my friends keep saying, that they never seen better mom than me, by the way both of my childbirths were super easy and relaxed, that my astrologer is super surprised of it. With Lilith in Cancer, I shouldn’t be like that, right? By the way, my husband has a selene moon on cancer, would it be possible, that it takes away my huge carmic lessons that are based on family category? Would like to get any review or opinion from you! Blessings.

MajorTom

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All you describe here I know very well myself my whole life long and I also know that it is impossible to mediate it to other people, who don't know it and don't have it theirselves.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From your chart I am quite sure, that you have already born with it, and that somebody else in your ancestor-bloodline has already had the same. Neptune rules your 8th house- genetic inheritance and ancestor gifts. And neptune is in 6th house at apex on a t-square with your 0° scorpio chiron and your mercury in aries. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mercury rules your physical body house 2nd - you can feel it physically in your own body. And in 2nd your mars is in bringing along the stellium energy of your 9th hous. 2nd is your skills you are born with. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mercury rules as well 11th house with mercury /uranus correspondence and a higher sense and interest in social commitment- you are born with to perceive information from outside. What is[/FONT][FONT=&quot] doubled by moon semisextile uranus. And semisextile pluto as ruler of your IC and past life you came in from. With this you also have a doorgate to all deep (pluto- the collective) problems,feelings and issues people can experience- even by not telling you a word about[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Your moon rules your 12th house- what is moon/neptune correspondence and a higher sense of perceiving feelings how people feel theirselves in society.
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]You have all possible doorgates one can have to perceive a lot more than other people can and are a born HSP - high sensitive person and kinda a medium.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The border between your I and another you is very thin and you are not easily able to shut your doors to find a rest and a free space for your own. You are endangered to get continously overloaded with other peoples feelings- and have perhaps problems to sort out what is yours and what is the "luggage" from somebody else. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Actually transiting pluto and saturn are still trining your mars in 2nd house, releasing your 9th house stellium vibes as well - to get you aware for what thes skills are meant to be and for what to use.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Transiting uranus actually trines your moon and enforces a change and a strengthening of your abilities to perceive.
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Hello again; I'm replying to this yet another time because I wanted to share some insight in relation to what you've mentioned here, specifically this:

"The border between your I and another you is very thin and you are not easily able to shut your doors to find a rest and a free space for your own. You are endangered to get continuously overloaded with other peoples feelings- and have perhaps problems to sort out what is yours and what is the "luggage" from somebody else."

I agreed on this the first time I read this, but today I've stumbled accidentally on one video about a "spiritual" explanation for intrusive thoughts (which I actually have pretty often). It was explained there that people tend to feel certain energies of other people, which makes them sense what others feel (or even what is felt towards others), but they do not actually belong to the person who experiences this. It's like mistaking own feelings or certain energy with those of others. And it's not just feeling them and acknowledging they're there but not yours, but rather erroneously thinking that they do belong to you. Which is very bewildering and distressing. Somehow it really hit home this time, and I've instantly recalled this reply here; makes even more sense now.