Vertex and Fate: How do you relate to it?

yuriv

Vertex in natal charts have been described as fated points, how true is this for you by house, sign, aspect configuration? Do you feel its effects in your life? Are you drawn to it the way the nodal axis is like ( infact do you see similarities to it?)

yuriv

So i have done my research on vertex pertaining to my life experience and how it affects me:

Vertex is on 12° ♍, sabian symbol - a powerful statesman overcomes a state of political hysteria - this degree deals with crisis which threaten to overwhelm - yet because the crisis here is defined as hysteria which means the situation at hand is probably exaggerated - and why is this - a powerful statesman with a political will always has a lot to lose during issues of crises that affects him directly, be it reputation, political standing, etc. - objectively periods of mass hysteria(crisis) usually connotes or points to a possible revolution if handled in the right manner- which brings us back to the root of this degree in which the subject is asked to overcome the crisis of hysteria born of the vertex.

yuriv

So i have done my research on vertex pertaining to my life experience and how it affects me: <br />
<br />
Vertex is on 12° ♍, sabian symbol - a powerful statesman overcomes a state of political hysteria - this degree deals with crisis which threaten to overwhelm - yet because the crisis here is defined as hysteria which means the situation at hand is probably exaggerated - and why is this - a powerful statesman with a political will always has a lot to lose during issues of crises that affects him directly, be it reputation, political standing, etc. - objectively periods of mass hysteria(crisis) usually connotes or points to a possible revolution if handled in the right manner- which brings us back to the root of this degree in which the subject is asked to overcome the crisis of hysteria born of the vertex.
<br />
Going forward, earlier today I looked at my progressed new moon chart and looking at my vertex point, i am amazed of the sheer number of planets conjuncting at that particular period in time. The date is Sept(2) 2016. Virgo season, beginning of fall. My vertex point is in ♍ 9H. During this transit, the sun, moon, mercury, venus, jupiter, north node. I focus on the north node however, it was on the same 12° as my vertex. That is fantastic fatality in aspect ( natally my vertex is septile north node). House number 9 signifies - higher education, philosophy, intuition , endings too. I add endings because i finished university at exactly september, a culmination of my studies in higher knowledge at this point, a breaking off from my numerous friends and associates at this point, which i actually felt personally as loneliness ( was this due to the personal planets congregating in my house at this point, i am not 100%). Another observation i make is all the planets transiting my 9H were all connected to my vertex by aspects natally : <br />
Mercury sq Vertex <br />
Sun sq vertex
Node septile vertex
Jupiter sq vertex
Moon widely conjunct vertex.

The progressed new moon chart is supposed to be an analogy to your life in a 30yrs frame-period. So i consider it quite fateful to have those kinds of transits around my vertex axis at exactly this period. In a way i understand another layer to how/why my life changed around that period. My transit Neptune was conjunct the anti vertex - symbolically speaking I'd say Neptune ( dissolving) my vertex ( secondary descendant - fated relationships ) was necessary because i needed to inculcate the awareness (opposition) of my anti-vertex (secondary ascendant - self) which my Neptune was conjuncting by transit as well in 3H. The dissolution happened on both ends of the vertex axis.

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
I'm a Fated Man.

My Vertex 25° in Libra 6th.
Vertex exactly Conjunct Pluto and Spica.
Also Ero, Exalted Saturn, Detriment Mars in Libra. Jupiter( 1° Scorpio) Conjunct Vertex too. Vertex Square Sun and Trine Moon, Venus.

http://i.imgur.com/FAzvpaf.jpg

yuriv

I'm a Fated Man.

My Vertex 25° in Libra 6th.
Vertex exactly Conjunct Pluto and Spica.
Also Ero, Exalted Saturn, Detriment Mars in Libra. Jupiter( 1° Scorpio) Conjunct Vertex too. Vertex Square Sun and Trine Moon, Venus.

http://i.imgur.com/FAzvpaf.jpg

Does it resonate? http://john-sandbach.blogspot.com/2010/03/137-omegachandra-symbols-libra-26-30.html?m=1

craft94

Vertex in natal charts have been described as fated points, how true is this for you by house, sign, aspect configuration? Do you feel its effects in your life? Are you drawn to it the way the nodal axis is like ( infact do you see similarities to it?)

I normally don't give these placements (asteroids and the like) much thought but two of my most deeply felt and also my most brief connections have had Vertex conjunct Psyche in synastry, one I know was both ways, the other I'm not sure about bc I don't have their birth time. Not sure what the significance is to that.

In my natal, Vertex conjuncts a stellium comprised of North Node, Venus, Jupiter (my 7th house ruler), Pluto and the asteroid Juno all in the 6th house, Scorpio. I guess that would have something to do with soulmates and soul connections in my life but I can't say I've ever had any particular pattern of being drawn to Scorpios if that's what that's supposed to mean.

Studying Lunar Return charts, however, the Vertex within a 1 degree or less conjunction to a personal planet has always signified a month of fated and synchronistic connections or the meeting of a soulmate. I don't know if that's just a coincidence or not.