Will Kavanaugh Be Approved

unique_astrology

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...th-empty-seat-amid-kavanaugh-uncertainty.html

Supreme Court set to begin new term with empty seat amid Kavanaugh uncertainty

“Regardless of whether Senate Republicans succeed in confirming embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, it is increasingly likely that procedural hurdles will prevent him from taking his seat on the bench prior to the start of the court’s term Oct. 1 — a fixed date set by federal law.”

My progressed anlunars for kavanaugh from Friday, September 28th through Monday, October 1 (the beginning of the Supreme Court's next term are attached. They are all located to the Capitol building and timed to 9:30 am, EDT, of each day with his progressed natal located and timed the same around them. The salient points to look for are planets or midpoints on or within a few degrees of the PDAL's angles (MC, IC, Asc, Desc, E Pt, W Pt, Zenith or Nadir - the last four being true 90° squares in space, not longitude, to the first four).

The MC's of these returns advance about 1 degree every 2 hours. The Asc's movement varies but is usually close to that.

If a session lasts about 12 hours adding 6 degrees to the angles should reveal any points swept by their progression for the day and give an indication as to how events played for kav-naught that day.

PDAL 1 for Friday, September 28, the MC is at 308°44', his progressed Jupiter is on the Asc at 308°37'.

PDAL 2 for Saturday, September 29, the E Pt (square to MC) is at 52°, his progressed Jupiter is at 54°31'.

PDAL 3 for Sunday, September 30, the E Pt is at 65°33', his progressed Moon/Jupiter midpoint is at 66°45'. Looks good early but not to begin the evening and end the day. If the vote is on the 30th I don't think he is approved.

Attachments

• PDAL 1 SEP 28.jpg
    PDAL 1 SEP 28.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 29
  • PDAL 2 SEP 29.jpg
    PDAL 2 SEP 29.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 29
  • PDAL 3 SEP 30.jpg
    PDAL 3 SEP 30.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 24
  • PDAL  3 to Sunday Evening.jpg
    PDAL 3 to Sunday Evening.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 28

unique_astrology

kav-naught has an anlunar coming in this evening. Because of that I decided not to do the one that covered the few hours before it begins. With the introduction of more accusers I decided to check it. The results prompted me to check tRump’s chart for the same time.

The bottom may fall out about 3:30 pm, EDT, for them today.

unique_astrology

3:30 was within several minutes of when kav first choked up (put on a show).

I do not think tRump was pleased to see that display in front of the world.

Attachments

• kav PAL Sep 27.jpg
    kav PAL Sep 27.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 27
  • tRump PDAL Sep 27.jpg
    tRump PDAL Sep 27.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Loda41

With his Mars as part of a 3 planet group in Virgo. Dr Cavanaugh is likely very appropriate with woman in most situations. His Neptune in Scorpio suggests a preference for strict privacy regarding relations. On the dark side, drugs or intoxicants could cause him to slip from appropriate behaviour.

Osamenor

Staff member
The bottom may fall out about 3:30 pm, EDT, for them today.

3:30 was within several minutes of when kav first choked up (put on a show).

But that wasn't the bottom falling out. Not completely, anyway. The judiciary committee still voted today to send his nomination to the floor.

In the eyes of the public, it may be another story. But the public isn't voting on his confirmation. Perhaps on the senators who vote on his confirmation, but any fallout from that won't be immediate.

Any ideas how the final vote will go, considering that it's now scheduled about a week from now?

Osamenor

Staff member
So he was confirmed... right when Venus turned retrograde in square to his natal Venus.

I don't think his troubles are over.