Need some advice on this chart

Ace

Hello fellow astrologers:

I've been eyeing an overseas property for an investment and it is starting to look more attractive to me me since they did some renovations to the home and are willing to provide owner financing. It's been on my radar for nearly a year and I asked the question, "Will this investment property be a profitable income producing one?"

Me: Jupiter in Scorpio (8H). 9th and 10th house cusp (price of property). Jupiter conjunct 8th house cusp.

Moon in Capricorn (10H). 5th house cusp. Moon squares Venus (profit), Moon sextile Jupiter. Moon is beseiged. I tried looking up the meanings of this and found out it's not very positive since the Moon is sandwiched between malefics (Saturn and Mars). Saturn (10H) and Mars (11H) are both in retrograde, however, there is mutual reception by sign/exaltation.

Property: Mercury in Leo (6H). 3rd, 4th and 7th house cusp (seller). N. Node in Leo (6H) conjunct 6th house cusp. Mercury is under Sun's beams. Mercury square Jupiter.

PoF in Scorpio (7H).

Profit: Venus in Libra (7H).

I'm all sorts of confused here. I'm not sure if this will be a good deal for the long term. The charts show some concerns that don't sway too positive with Mercury under the Sun's beams (perhaps the seller hiding some details on the property and not fully disclosing everything I need to know). The Moon squares Venus (profit) and in house 7, so does this mean they will have the upper hand? Also, I'm really not knowing or even familiar with or know how to interpret beseigement of planets.

I'd appreciate some interpretation as I've played with the numbers and it looks like a really good deal, but astrologically it could uncover another story. I am hoping to hear some viewpoints from others before making a better decision and making sure I haven't missed anything with the chart.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Investment Property.jpg
    Investment Property.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Ace

Thank you for your interest and your reply.

This place will be an investment as a property for people who are vacationing and wanting a nice home to rent instead of finding lodging at a hotel (similar to Airbnb).

I would make an offer for owner financing and of course offer 10 percent off the list price and hopefully meet somewhere in the middle. I would be renting it out and making income from the times its rented during the busy season and it produces a decent yearly return in rental income based on preliminary numbers (the rental income it produces will easily off-set the monthly payments).

Should you need further clarification or have any more questions, please feel free. Thank you again!

Last edited:

ScorpioCancerian

Darling, look at the Moon here. The Moon here represents the profit coming from the property, as being the 2nd from the 4th house. The Moon is in its detriment which is not good if you want to make some money. There is not going to be much of a profit here.

And why Saturn is harming the property here ? Look at Saturn's antiscia, it opposes the cusp of the 4th house, the property.

watcherofthesouth

I'm going to change my answer with regard to ScorpioCancerian. Foreign investment has potential to cause problems.

You'd do better buying a foreclosure by the water up north. :)

You should look into the Regulus Degree.

Last edited:

Ace

Thank you and I agree. Forgot to add that end of the matter for profit which doesn’t exactly spell out a good profit. I was hoping to hold the property for at least five years but just based on the comments so far it doesn’t trend positive much. Regarding Saturn, I’m not familiar with antiscia. Do you happen to guess in what ways Saturn’s influence could be negatively impacting the home in certain ways?

Loda41 regarding the Mercury sextile Jupiter, it’s separating and not applying so I don’t give it too much weight.
Darling, look at the Moon here. The Moon here represents the profit coming from the property, as being the 2nd from the 4th house. The Moon is in its detriment which is not good if you want to make some money. There is not going to be much of a profit here.

And why Saturn is harming the property here ? Look at Saturn's antiscia, it opposes the cusp of the 4th house, the property.

Last edited:

Ace

I realize Regulus is a Royal Star, but why do you say it’s better to buy a foreclosure and specifically in the northern direction? How do you deduce that from the chart?
I'm going to change my answer with regard to ScorpioCancerian. Foreign investment has potential to cause problems.

You'd do better buying a foreclosure by the water up north. :)

You should look into the Regulus Degree.

ScorpioCancerian

Thank you and I agree. Forgot to add that end of the matter for profit which doesn’t exactly spell out a good profit. I was hoping to hold the property for at least five years but just based on the comments so far it doesn’t trend positive much. Regarding Saturn, I’m not familiar with antiscia. Do you happen to guess in what ways Saturn’s influence could be negatively impacting the home in certain ways?

Loda41 regarding the Mercury sextile Jupiter, it’s separating and not applying so I don’t give it too much weight.

You don't have to regard Mercury's aspect or the end of the matter. Keep it very simple. You want to make profit out of this property and the Moon as the significator of profit is debilitated. So, no profit.

As with Saturn, it could signify a lot but a lot of things, either as accidental significator or a natural one so I won't go into guessing. It just seems to harm the house big time.

Good luck with everything.