Why is my sister's chart so powerful?

thatguy

Banned
She has nearly ALL her planets in their domicle/exalted positions and to top it off, she has a Scorpio Rising for added intensity.

But that's not it!!! She also has a bunch of lucky aspects in her chart, especially the Sun trine Moon and Jupiter sextile Sun. Dam dam dam!!!!!

thao.gif

sequestra

But it's domicle in Libra and in the 11th house, annnnnnnd squared by that exalted Jupiter which is still considered a positive aspect!!!

What's good about the 11th house? Oh well for friendships I guess... Yeah the square to Jupiter isn't bad, but it also squares saturn, uranus, neptune and chiron and I wouldn't call those fantastic fun.

But I agree she has a lot of well placed planets in terms of signs.

Caro

Her SN is conj her sun. might be worth her exploring. so her career/worldly image needs to be balanced with NN in aqua in 4th house.

Bina

Pluto on her ascendant definitely makes for a powerful personality! There is, however, also an opposition from Pluto to her Moon, which is often emotionally difficult! :pouty:..this opposition is part of a kite..

The 2 Grand Trines are powerful aspects as well, the one between Sun, Moon and Uranus can indicate a very independent character..

There's also a line-up of sextiles: Chiron - Mars - Pluto/Asc - Neptune..

A lot of interesting and powerful aspects..

As has already been pointed out, you need to consider the t-square with Venus, she may be hiding her feminine and more vulnerable side behind all the strong aspects, Saturn square Venus is never easy!! :pinched:

Moog

Sidereally, the Moon and Jupiter lose their exaltations, Saturn loses its domiciled status, and Venus becomes debilitated.

Chart demolition :biggrin:

sequestra

Sidereally, the Moon and Jupiter lose their exaltations, Saturn loses its domiciled status, and Venus becomes debilitated.

Chart demolition :biggrin:

BOOM XD ... Yeah sidereal gives me a detrimented sun and merc in cap :unsure: though I keep venus pisces and get a new and improved taurus moon. Oh and it makes me scorp rising.

I find it funny how it strips exalted/domicile charts of their statuses and have seen many people with glorious western charts get super defensive about it for what appears to be this reason alone.

Zuri

She's got some excellent aspects for sure. However, as others have mentioned, your sister's Venus is afflicted big time. Her love life is one area where she will have major problems, with all those squares.

thatguy

Banned
She's got some excellent aspects for sure. However, as others have mentioned, your sister's Venus is afflicted big time. Her love life is one area where she will have major problems, with all those squares.

But her Venus is in Libra, so shouldn't that cancel out all the negative effects of the squares? I actually don't see her having problems with her boyfriend at all, in real life. The last time she had an argument with her boyfriend was like 2-3 years ago. Other than that, it's always been peaceful and whatnot...

Oh and btw, my sister is totally OBSESSED with beauty. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but yeah....she's obsessed with beauty. She has over 20 skincare products, loads and loads of makeup, eyeshadows, fake eyelashes, bunch of wigs/hair extensions, etc etc....

Cloverskies77

Well she has many nice aspects & a nice fire trine in her chart. I think that most of her power as you said....comes from her mars in the 10th house. That is the most powerful position for mars. So it gives her the assertive, push forward, that mars gives to do things in life.
Cloverskies

thatguy

Banned
My sister is very artistic too. That girl can draw big time!!!!

I encouraged her to get more into drawing, as she's very creative but doesn't feel the need to develop it. She wanted to get into fashion designing when she went to university, but she said it takes too much work and she isn't able to cope with all of it.

So now she's deciding to be a dental hygienist assistant, a person who helps the doctor clean teeth. LOL. That is sooooo very Virgo-like, isn't it? I believe that's her Virgo Mars in her Midheaven...correct me if I'm wrong. :biggrin:

byjove

Account Closed
If I understand it correctly, a dignified planet has the strength to get through troubles, it isn't immune from the trials of life. I've Venus in Pisces square Saturn also. The others are right, even if there are times when all goes blissfully well, you can bet there are pains or tears regarding love and friendhips. That may well be one big area of learning for her, her entire life.

I see all the strengths and she sure does have many. But there is a warning with these events: someone who's brilliant doesn't necessarily express it, find the motivation or the outlet. She may, but she may not.

Don't mind me, but I wouldn't call that beauty; rather vanity. :andy:

Also, Mercury has some weighty aspects.

I wish her all the best though. :love:

thatguy

Banned
Why are some of my sister's strengths? I really want to know!

Btw, my sister doesn't know anything about Astrology. Should I tell her what you guys are telling me?

thatguy

Banned
Am I the only one who wants to see -your- chart? :)

No way! I'm not gonna show you my chart!!! :biggrin:

But I can tell you one thing though. We're BOTH Leos!!! Except, I'm a little more fiery than my sister...and a couple years younger than her... and a male...

Oh yeah, and my chart isn't as awesome as hers...

d00dle

But her Venus is in Libra, so shouldn't that cancel out all the negative effects of the squares? I actually don't see her having problems with her boyfriend at all, in real life. The last time she had an argument with her boyfriend was like 2-3 years ago. Other than that, it's always been peaceful and whatnot...

Oh and btw, my sister is totally OBSESSED with beauty. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but yeah....she's obsessed with beauty. She has over 20 skincare products, loads and loads of makeup, eyeshadows, fake eyelashes, bunch of wigs/hair extensions, etc etc....

the square is a hard aspect, ok, even Venus is in Libra (its ruler) isn't going to be easy...love hurts when venus/saturn blend together.