Ashli Babbit killed for defending FREEDOM...SAY HER NAME.

Dirius

Let me point out to all of you, that from this day forward both Facebook and Twitter (two billion dollar corporations) can censor the U.S. president.

JUPITERASC

blackbery

You can try to defame & insult her even before she's buried but what she said on the camera is ALL TRUE. She's angry & passionate but so what? She is angry at the Dems for stealing the election & for not doing anything to help the people in the USA....particularly in CA where Ashli is from.

But of course she's a Trump Patriot & not allowed to express her anger, only the radical left mobs who burn down the country are allowed to get angry.
She deserves to be killed say the corrupt media & dirty Dems.

btw They now are getting closer to kicking the useless Newsom in CA.

Newsom recall campaign reaches milestone with 1 million signatures

https://abc7.com/governor-gavin-newsom-covid19-covid-19-coronavirus/9407239/

Ashli Babbitt, may she Rest in Peace now.

Seems like that poor woman desperately needed some peace of mind. Sad

Ashli ranting into her camera as she drives to D.C.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1347228695707189250

JUPITERASC

You can try to defame & insult her even before she's buried but what she said on the camera is ALL TRUE. She's angry & passionate but so what? She is angry at the Dems for stealing the election & for not doing anything to help the people in the USA....particularly in CA where Ashli is from.

But of course she's a Trump Patriot & not allowed to express her anger, only the radical left mobs who burn down the country are allowed to get angry.
She deserves to be killed say the corrupt media & dirty Dems.

btw They now are getting closer to kicking the useless Newsom in CA.

Newsom recall campaign reaches milestone with 1 million signatures

https://abc7.com/governor-gavin-newsom-covid19-covid-19-coronavirus/9407239/
KindFlatBlacknorwegianelkhound-max-1mb.gif

b6b43e5adefb410d74b6b3a0c2450004.jpg

JUPITERASC

OK.
Good.

Coz I don't see anyone except Trump being inaugurated on Jan 20/21.

interesting post :smile:
is on
thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1088538#post1088538

The new president biden will start on 20th January during a void of course moon and mars conjunct Uranus transits

Every president starting unter voic moon, don't finish their 4 yeas period.

Franklin Roosevelt - died after 3 month
John f. Kennedy - were assisanted after 1000 days
Nixon 2nd inauguration - impeachment one year later

Obama 2009 voic moon in scorpio , but here mercury was retrograde so, he was resworn on 21th January - not voic moon..

blackbery

Please do not defame & insult this great Patriot before she's even buried.

Everything Ashli says on the camera is true. The Dem politicians don't care about the people, only themselves. What did they say to the Antifa thugs all summer as they burned, rioted & killed & attacked President Trump when he wanted to declare them a terrorist organization?
Did they call Antifa terrorists when they went & terrorized Hawley's wife & newborn when he wasn't home?

Hawley claims family targeted by Antifa; activists say it was a candlelight vigil

osh Hawley
@HawleyMO
·
Jan 5
If the Antifa scumbags can terrorize my family, they can do it to any family in America. People should be safe in their own homes. And we’re not going to sit back and take it

She served the country in service & now she's branded as a 'domestic terrorist' who deserves to be murdered in cold blood.

Sick, sick world the corrupt media & dirty Dems have created.

Ashli Babbitt, may she Rest in Peace now.

Seems like that poor woman desperately needed some peace of mind. Sad

Ashli ranting into her camera as she drives to D.C.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1347228695707189250

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

leomoon

Excuse me, BUT, I did not try and insult nor defame anyone. I said, I hoped she Rested in Peace now. The same thing I say about everyperson who crosses over.

As for her Video she posted, perhaps others who don't know why those people traveled to DC can listen and learn as you say, "most have the same gripes".

Oh, and I said, "SAD.! :sad: I also feel very badly for her family who must have loved her dearly.

Blackbery, this is all in YOUR head. The finger pointing has to do with YOU not me. I can see why you love Donald Trump since he does the very same thing. Its called "projection"

I believe the moderators warned, we do not assault other forum members this way, but can disagree with their posts.

That is probably because one cannot get into the heart of another.

Projection by Jung:
What is Jung view of projection?

Jung’s view of projection was similar to Freud’s and as Jung explains in Archaic Man: “Projection is one of the commonest psychic phenomena…Everything that is unconscious in ourselves we discover in our neighbor, and we treat him accordingly.” (Carl Jung, Archaic Man)

What is the shadow according to Jung?

According to Jung, the shadow, in being instinctive and irrational, is prone to psychological projection, in which a perceived personal inferiority is recognized as a perceived moral deficiency in someone else. Jung writes that if these projections remain hidden, "The projection-making factor (the Shadow archetype)...

Last edited:

blackbery

You said she was 'ranting' & that you hoped she found 'peace of mind'.

These are your words which are VERY insulting. I AGREE with everything she said on the camera, as do millions of Patriots.

“You guys refuse, refuse to choose America over your stupid political party, I am so tired of it,” she said in a video message posted on Twitter, addressing California politicians. “You can consider yourself put on notice. Me and the American people. I am so tired of it, I am woke, man, this is absolutely unbelievable.”

She put her life on the line to defend the country in 4 tours of duty over 14 yrs. She's entitled to righteous anger as Lin Wood puts it. If the Patriots never got angry at the British, the U.S.A. would never have been born.

Tensions ran high in Boston in early 1770. More than 2,000 British soldiers occupied the city of 16,000 colonists and tried to enforce Britain’s tax laws.
American colonists rebelled against the taxes they found repressive, rallying around the cry, “no taxation without representation.”

The 'righteous anger' energized anti-British sentiment and paved the way for the American Revolution.

Already, the corrupt media are 'justifying' her killing. Yet, they continue to defend the violent Antifa mobs. As long as you hate Trump, you get a free pass but if you are a Trump Patriot, you deserve to be shot.

SAD what has happened to Justice.

Excuse me, BUT, I did not try and insult nor defame anyone. I said, I hoped she Rested in Peace now. The same thing I say about everyperson who crosses over.

?

Last edited:

leomoon

Blackbery:
Re: Ashli Babbit killed for defending FREEDOM...SAY HER NAME.
You said she was 'ranting' & that you hoped she found 'peace of mind'.

These are your words which are VERY insulting. I AGREE with everything she said on the camera, as do millions of Patriots.

“You guys refuse, refuse to choose America over your stupid political party, I am so tired of it,” she said in a video message posted on Twitter, addressing California politicians. “You can consider yourself put on notice. Me and the American people. I am so tired of it, I am woke, man, this is absolutely unbelievable.”

Blackbery:

2nd REQUEST:

Forum members are not supposed to attack other forum members it is against the forum rules!

I do not nit-pick your posts apart, and have no clue what is in YOUR head and/or heart, so please don't do this with me or anyone else.

Many do not care who you put on a pedestal anymore then you would care who WE put on a pedestal.

JUPITERASC

How is a violent assault on one of the 3 Branches of our Constitutional Democratic-Republic, "choosing America"?
More like choosing Anarchy.

This rally was full of great patriots
and

non-violent protesters. :smile:

This video contains footage that we at The Truth
took on the ground the day of the Trump Rally on January 6th.
This video shows the true faces of the patriots
that chose to stand up for what they believed in.
THE REAL FACES of the Trump Rally
- Rick Cortis - Justin Carroll - Oathkeeper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umMh_hbwB8Y

leomoon

Insurrection fueled by conspiracy groups, extremists and fringe movements

The mob of Trump supporters who stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday included conspiracy theorists linked to QAnon and the Proud Boys -- two right-wing extremist factions that President Donald Trump repeatedly refused to condemn during his election campaign last year.
One of the most recognizable figures in the videos and photos of the chaos on Capitol Hill was a man in his 30s with a painted face, fur hat and a helmet with horns.
The protester, Jake Angeli -- known by followers as the QAnon Shaman -- quickly became a symbol of the bizarre and frightening spectacle as photos circulated of him roaming the Capitol halls holding an American flag affixed to a spear in one hand and a bullhorn in the other, and even standing shirtless atop the Senate dais

Angeli, who lives in Arizona, couldn't be reached for comment, but his cousin, Adam Angeli, confirmed that the man in the horns was his relative in a brief call with CNN Wednesday. Adam Angeli said he thought his cousin might be between jobs and that "he's a patriot, he's a very big United States of America type of a person."
Jake Angeli's Facebook page is filled with posts evoking the conspiracy theories of QAnon, whose adherents believe in a ludicrous theory that there is a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who have infiltrated the highest reaches of American government and are being opposed by President Trump

Hmmm. Wonder if we can find his dob? He's a star now!

leomoon

Jake Angeli, aka Jake Chansley of Arizona, is in deep **** right now!

https://www.abc15.com/news/state/mo...ol-rioter-from-arizona-defends-his-patriotism

665e48ad9e4e4b289274bd650af5c225_256

Jake Angeli JakeAngeli I am a Published Author, Spiritual Warrior of God/Shamanic Practitioner, Q Anon Digital Soldier, Behavioral Health Tech, YouTube Personality, Entrepreneur, & Proud American Veteran!

On the parler site:
Jake Angeli · @JakeAngeli 1 month ago ·

We're patriots in AZ raising money to help pay for a rental car, gas, lodging, & other expenses to go to Washington DC for the MAGA Million March on Dec-12th-2020. We're patriots on the front lines in AZ who wish to take our positive energy to DC! Thank u!
9hsn4vg9H9LOtojkd3qdPhd0z3id88l4

From AZ To DC Fund, organized by Jacob Angeli We are patriots in Arizona who are raising money to help pay for a rental car, gas, lodging, and other… Jacob Angeli needs your support for From AZ To DC Fund

Jake Angeli · @JakeAngeli 2 weeks ago · 12541

This video exposes Hillary Clinton, George Soros & the CCP to be co-conspirators in the attempted destruction of America & the establishment of a New World Order. It also details how our elections were affected & the hazardous role of the COVID vaccine