Will I be able to find sucess in my writing?

acmicasa

After series of disappoint almost in every sphere of life, I haven't lost faith in myself. Sometimes, I feel, am I a dreamer or this feeling is a fake one? Everyone around me seems like happy with monotony of mediocre life, which I feel isn't for me in this life. I am meant to do something which is going to be out of the box. I always have this feeling. I changed career many times, and finally settled with freelancing, which seems to give great comfort to me. Recently started working on a novel which I wish to publish by next year. Is there be success in this, after so much of hardship. I know the field is difficult to find success in, but I am putting my best effort. Want to know if my stars supports this endeavour of mine.

Augustine

I can help you if you have the ability or not if you give me your birth info (incl sex and location). I have been collecting famous writers to know their charts, you might try to do the same to see what's in common.
Do not be disappointed as many could not find their abilities, those who have are lucky ones. Many people had to wait for their time to come, so it's always good to start at any time in life.
Full moon with Mars at this moment creates chaos and doubts for many, so be aware and make adjustment for yourself.

acmicasa

I can help you if you have the ability or not if you give me your birth info (incl sex and location). I have been collecting famous writers to know their charts, you might try to do the same to see what's in common.
Do not be disappointed as many could not find their abilities, those who have are lucky ones. Many people had to wait for their time to come, so it's always good to start at any time in life.
Full moon with Mars at this moment creates chaos and doubts for many, so be aware and make adjustment for yourself.

DOB : 02/02/86
TOB : 00:22
POB : Fatehpur, UttarPradesh (25.77 East, 81.10 North )

I forgot to add details. Here are they.

Augustine

I wrote the long post but lost it while sending it to you. To sum up, many were born in the same hour but would have different lives. So to indicate your main house or star. Please response to my assumption below:
You are an independent, round-body, inward person. Yes, you live with dreams and sometimes unrealistic, it’s because you are a spiritual person. You love to be alone sometimes. 2010 would have been your challenging year. And you had troubles either in 2012 or 2013!
And yes, even with different assumption, writing should have been your career for sure.
Response and I will go deeper for your chart!

acmicasa

I wrote the long post but lost it while sending it to you. To sum up, many were born in the same hour but would have different lives. So to indicate your main house or star. Please response to my assumption below:
You are an independent, round-body, inward person. Yes, you live with dreams and sometimes unrealistic, it’s because you are a spiritual person. You love to be alone sometimes. 2010 would have been your challenging year. And you had troubles either in 2012 or 2013!
And yes, even with different assumption, writing should have been your career for sure.
Response and I will go deeper for your chart!

Yes, I dream, and sometimes unrealistic dreams, that just part of me. Getting much more self aware about this myself.

Yes, I am independent, oval shaped, inward person. I find my talks are kind of out of sync with what most of people expect. That's an acceptance, and made me go inwards.

I am agnostic, and yes a seeker, but not a believer of spiritualistic drama/rituals.

I love to be alone sometimes. Yes, but that's a very generic thing.

Yes, 2010 was challenging, that's when story of lost decade started. And yes some drama did happen during 2013 which was agonising.

I think I have answered all. Also, about writing can you elaborate more.

Thank you.

Augustine

So I got your star now.
There are 3 main trends with your chart, the other 2 are really good with career. Unfortunately, you came to the last one. You have chosen the roundabout! So, you have to build your career all over as you picked wrong one.
As I said, writing is your life career, you should have no doubt about this. I recommend you to write about unrealistic topics. You have a very imaginative and flexible mind, so discover this strength in you. To find it, you need to pay attention to your impatience. You got a hot head, rush attitude ruins your writing!
Good lucks!!!

Last edited:

Virinchi

2021-22 is good if you can manage to finish the book and get it published.
There will be some struggle and dilemma again during 2023-25.
Ultimately you'll find fame (in other countries too) and success if you hang on until 2033.

acmicasa

2021-22 is good if you can manage to finish the book and get it published.
There will be some struggle and dilemma again during 2023-25.
Ultimately you'll find fame (in other countries too) and success if you hang on until 2033.

Thanks for replying. Yes, I am planing to publish my first novel next year.

mathur_dinesh

I think you are going to take up writing as a vocation. The first two years will be difficult. You will have moderate success in this career.

acmicasa

I think you are going to take up writing as a vocation. The first two years will be difficult. You will have moderate success in this career.

Thanks. I wonder if this is going to be vocational exercise then what's going to be the thing where I find success and happiness both.

acmicasa

Just an update. I did write, but haven't been able to complete. Infact everytime I complete a chapter, it feels as if it's not turning out the way I want. The content seems superficial not having substance, and I throw it away to start new one. This process has been repeated several times, and seems like I need more time to produce what I really think will make sense to audience.

Salvator Mundi

Hi acmicasa,

Since this is a Vedic forum, this will be from Jyotish perspective:

You have Moon Ketu conjunction in Ascendant. Such people really live in a private inner world of their own. They feel like everyone seems to be moving away from them.

When it comes to writing, Venus Mercury conjunctions are good, especially since its in a friendly sign of Saturn and Saturn aspects it giving it plenty of discipline but Mercury itself is very combust, this can show that you lose perspective or tend not to see how others see the same matter. This is hard to grasp for combust Mercury people because its so shadowed by the Sun's (ego's) bright light.

You have domicile Mars and Saturn 2nd not only from Asc but also from Moon. You are courageous and will be able to fend for yourself, support yourself.

I have noticed that whenever the Lord of a house is involved with the nodes(either end), that house matter suffers in the sense that they fail to manifest in the traditionally accepted way. After a lot of sacrifices made we learn to look at/understand the needs of that house in a sort of inside out way. In your case Moon which is with Ketu rules 10th house. Since it is in Lagna, career and reputation take forefront stage in your life. But since Ketu is involved , it may not give you the traditional things out of career like money and fame especially if your ego is invested in it.

Find out how you can serve the greater collective, with your writings, may be a voice for those unheard. I am just giving an example of the top of my head. Karma for Karma's sake, not for the fruit is what Ketu is asking.

With your 5th L and 7th L together in 2nd, you have the potential to be involved in creative partnerships which help you sustain your life aka 'earn'.

PS: You seem to be a pretty ruthless person for god or bad, so dunno about that dolphin pic

Last edited: